Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2013, 01:07 AM   #166
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kelsey covers with an arm and holds her sheet up with her other hand. She is too docile to really fight back much, so she realizes she might just have to go with Zoe’s suggestion. A warm shower would be nice; it might also help her relax a little more.

Kelsey quickly places an arm across her breasts. She can’t believe she could be so easily stripped like this. Had someone told her this morning that she’d be letting another girl strip her naked, she’d have said they were crazy.

What Zoe said and wanted to do seemed to make sense. Kelsey wasn’t sure if she really was getting a fever, or was just not thinking straight. Yet she had no way to argue what was happening, and even if she did, she felt too safe around Zoe.

The best Kelsey could do to keep covered was to grab hold of the sheet before it was pulled all the way down.

“Hey now, come on, let go of the sheet!” Zoe commanded. Kelsey took one last breath. She knew it would leave her whole body naked if she let go of it now. Yet it wasn’t like she could run anywhere. She had to wait for clothes, and she’d just have to take Zoe’s advice.

She felt her hand loosen around the sheet. Gravity alone would have pulled it to the ground at this point, but Zoe was still going to help it. Kelsey’s free hand was quick to follow the sheet as it dropped, quickly placing that hand to her newly exposed pussy.

The rest of her body remained bare, and Zoe was there to see it all. Zoe herself got a close shot too. She was kneeling right at Kelsey’s side, holding onto the sheet. Her head was just a few inches from Kelsey’s hip.

Kelsey’s arm drew closer to her chest and her hand firmly cupped her skin between her legs. She was now completely naked, and it was all in an instant. She felt exposed before, and she knew it was going to get worse, but she didn’t know just how bad it would be.

Zoe quickly stood up, balling the sheet up in her hands. Kelsey had a feeling she might not be seeing it again, but hopefully she’d have her clothes by the point she was done with the shower.

Now naked though, Kelsey did have to admit that she was feeling a bit colder. Perhaps though her shivering was more from her nerves.

Kelsey was also aware that Zoe was looking her up and down. Zoe hadn’t been showing concern for Kelsey’s exposure before, but she sure was shy about her ogling.

“Well, time for you to get going and warm up some. I’ll check on your clothes in a bit and then we can get you dressed and then we’ll see if I need to help you back the nurse’s office,” Zoe explained as she suddenly headed over to a nearby bench and pulled out her phone. She began to start checking texts or something.

Kelsey had wished Zoe would have gone somewhere else and given her some privacy, but at the same time having her on watch might help. Although Kelsey worried a little if Zoe would actually care to give a warning if someone came by.

So with little point in just standing there, Kelsey walked over to the water. With her back turned to Zoe, and her bare bottom too, Kelsey outreached the arm that had been covering her breasts to feel the water. It was indeed warm, so Kelsey stepped under it.

Kelsey began to think this wouldn’t be too bad, assuming she didn’t have to wait long. Classes would be over eventually, and she didn’t want to be there if a bunch of other people started to join them in the locker room.

(Two votes this time around everyone. Right now, I feel the tone can be changed. So the first set of options will be for the usual story progression, and the second set are for a more general type of deal. You may not even see the result of the second vote take effect right away, and are more for the overall tone as things go on. Please also feel free to leave comments if you like. I essentially am trying to gauge my audience after all. You may also vote for more than 1 option with the second set.)

A) Kelsey starts to enjoy her shower. It’s a bit awkward with Zoe around, but the time to stop and think allows Kelsey to also think about the day and events.

B) Kelsey tries her best to just stay covered, taking risk that Zoe may begin to heckle her some more. She simply can’t get use to the idea of being naked around someone else.

(Second set now)

X) Sexual tension builds between Kelsey and Zoe. Won’t necessarily lead to full blown sex between the two, but interest may grow, and perhaps more.

Y) Kelsey begins to in some way enjoy the risks and exposure she is experiencing.

Z) Things continue as they are. Plenty of risk, accidents, and all around some campy bad luck for Kelsey as she tries to avoid being seen.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:49 AM   #167
Dffd

Great story i vote B and X
Old 01-03-2013, 03:32 AM   #168
PokerJoker811

I don't have a vote between A and B, but I do vote for Y.
Yes, I know that I don't have likes, limits, or any of that in here. I'm still figuring that out, to be honest. So dare me whatever you want, so that I can figure this stuff out. I won't promise I'll do it, but I will attempt it - if I don't finish, it's probably a limit.
PokerJoker811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:11 AM   #169
Mysterious the 1st

im going for B along with X & Z
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:49 AM   #170
me_derek

Im voting B and Y

See my slave wanted ad
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=138804

We are shaped by our thoughts and actions.
We become what we think others want us to be.
To truly become at peace with yourself you first must forget what others want you to be and be yourself.
When the mind is pure joy and happiness follows like a shadow that never leaves.
me_derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #171
jed5454

My vote is B and Y !!!!!!
jed5454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #172
JeweledRose
Account Banned

Just found this story, it's awesome I vote A and Z by the way :P

I do not want to be your Mistress, Dom, Sub, or Slave, don't ask.

I am, however, always accepting dares so long as:

Your grammar and spelling are mostly correct.
The dare is not impossible or unreasonable.
The dare is at least somewhat creative.

Likes: semi-public, mild-exhibitionism, masturbation, orgasm control/denial, forced orgasms, toys.

Limits: Pain, messy, involving other people, blood, permanent, scat, pee, illegal, webcam, pics.

JeweledRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #173
YarnCat

A & X for me!

I like how this story is going.
YarnCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #174
Mialein

it's really fun to read and imagine your story
go on with the longer posts

I vote for B and Z
anything not mentioned may be tried
Dislikes:
too much pain, too messy things
Limits:
family, public, Ass to mouth, pictures/cam

"... sex in the air, I don't care, I like the smell of it..."
Mialein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #175
Starman

A and Y. I like the idea of her never getting her underwear back and these seem to be the best combination for this.
Can't do for various reasons: Crossdressing, anything involving driving, most things over 50 min
Limits: Public complete nudity, illegal, touching bodily fluids/shit, pics, anal, family/friends
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #176
Rawk Hawk

A and x, for the excitement factor.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #177
messyslut8
Account Banned

B and Y!!! keep up the good work!
messyslut8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #178
mr_conundrum

Nice, let's see A and Z are my vote.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #179
dare dude

I vote A and Z. Awesome story btw!

Dislikes:Wedgies, spanking, body writing

limits: Friends, family, illegal, permanent, messy, pain, poo, pics, rossdressing, roleplaying, pee.

Toys: Vibrator
dare dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #180
memnoch55

Send a message via Yahoo to memnoch55

I vote for A and X, loving it so far and I like the longer posts
memnoch55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure, enf, stripping