Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-10-2022, 03:47 PM   #1
YarnCat

Female 30/trans-female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (see post)

30/trans-female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (see post)

Hi there,

30/Transfem/slave in the Northeast United States (Within Driving Distance of NYC/Philly/DC) is seeking a queer-aligned dominant!

About me:

Very kinky, very out in my real life, as queer, trans, kinky, etc. I'm a control-oriented submissive - I want to surrender progressively more and more control over my life. I have a few negotiable and reasonable limits, and I can get off on almost everything, though I particularly love humiliation/degradation, and I tend to lean towards more 'intense' play like watersports, fire play, etc. I work a full-time job and try to have a social life, but have my phone on me pretty much always. Discord is the best way to communicate with me. I do not use Kik.

About the Dynamic I'm looking for:

I am looking for something of a higher-intensity. I want to play regularly, maybe once ever week?, and I would like daily protocols. We should be communicating every day, even if it's just a "Hello, I can't really talk today, work is very busy" over Discord. It is important that we have a good vanilla connection as well. Eventually, if things work out, I would love to talk making things public on Fetlife and/or relocation. I am polyamorous and am seeing someone right now. She knows I am looking for a dominant, and will not be involved for now. There is an opportunity for her involvement later, perhaps.

About you:

You are between 25 and 45. Exceptions can be made in either direction for outstanding individuals. You are queer-aligned, and are preferably fem-leaning or trans/non-binary. You are aware of your own trauma, and are working on learning to cope with it. You have a solid understanding of the underlying theory of BDSM. You exist in a living environment where it is possible for us to text or call regularly. You have a wicked imagination and are a sadist. You are consistent with punishment, but understanding when things come up. Preferably, you are also a nerd, and also preferably have the ability to travel to the NYC/Philly/DC area. You are interested in training a submissive and molding and shaping her to be a better slave and a better slut. <3

If this sounds like you, please hit me up in DM!

Advertisements
Kink Talk