Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Hi, I've got 2 brand new public dares for you:

Public Play
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104675

and

Alphabet Of Flashing
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104725

Lucky you!
I have already said I am unable to do pictures at the moment, I am working getting this resloved but until then I can not do so sorry.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #167
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkicamslave View Post
nice report on my dare, wish some one would walk past me in mornings like that, I might have to start getting a paper in morning's lol
you should come to a shop by me lol

Old 04-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #168
archie21
getDare Succubus

Worse thing I still love reading your posts......

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #169
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
Worse thing I still love reading your posts......
Glad you like them XxX

Old 04-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #170
archie21
getDare Succubus

and thats my problem..... I have a few backed up waiting.... so now should I give some of them to you despite everything I said....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #171
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
and thats my problem..... I have a few backed up waiting.... so now should I give some of them to you despite everything I said....
Do not understand, pm me if you want.

Please let me have dares if you feel you can do so.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 04-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #172
ElyaC

The next time you fuck someone start to piss part way through. If it gets on them lick it off.

Go to the park and call a guy that you know. Get him to tie you up, preferably to a tree but so that you can still use your phone. Let him fuck and abuse you etc. then call another guy to ask him to come help you when the first guy leaves, offering yourself as compensation for having to come get you. Before he arrives piss and shit yourself. When he does beg him to untie you and apologise for having relieved yourself.

Last edited by ElyaC; 04-18-2012 at 09:58 AM.
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #173
camdarespade07
Account Banned

Default heres a tough one lol

go to a park, go into a bathroom, bring a cooler with you full of ice, fit as many ice cubes in your ass and pussy as you can, strip completely and walk around the park nude until the ice melts, if you want to make it a little harder, if someone sees you give them a show, squat down and finger yourself until they look away or until you cum, once it has melted, find a bend and try to fist your pussy and ass at the same time, if ANYONE and i mean ANYONE sees you offer to let them have their way with you, then you must walk home fully nude offering yourself to whom ever you come across, HAVE FUN AND LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES!!!!
camdarespade07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #174
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciromas View Post
With the January sales, shopping centres should be quite busy at the moment... go to one wearing a short skirt, no underwear, low cut top and slutty make-up.

Then look for a guy sitting on his own, sit down next to him and strike up conversation. After a couple of minutes, explain that you are incredibly horny and really want to suck his dick... take him to a toilet (or any other place you know) and make sure to swallow. Afterwards tell him thank you, make sure you get his number and give us a full report.

Oh, and if the first guy, or first 10 guys don't want you to blow them, then you obviously aren't trying hard enough. You can't leave the shopping centre until you have swallowed at least one load.

And, if you feel extra slutty, try talking to a small group of guys..
__________________________________________________ _______________

Well here is one I did on Saturday.

I put on a short skirt and a pink low cut loose cotton blouse, I left the top 3 buttons undone on the blouse
so it hung open at the top, I had trainers on but no socks or underwear. I do not wear makeup so had to leave
that bit out.

I took the bus into Solihull, on the bus I had a lad sit next to me which considering the bus was not full seemed
a little strange but I got the impression he sat next to me with all intentions to chat me up. On the way to town
we chatted for a little while, he was a good lookin guy and I rather liked him, he was taller than me so could
see down my blouse and had a great view of my tits, I could see he was lookin at them all the time so I decided
to make his day and I lifted up my skirt to reveal my pussy to him. I turned around a little on the seat to face him
more and opened my legs so he had a great view of my pussy. He was not shy at all he went straight at it and had
a good feel of my pussy and even fingered me for a little while. unfortunately I reached my stop before I cum but
I took his phone number and said I will call him.

Once in Solihull I went to one of my old dare locations, Touchwood shopping centre, If you have read my dares
then you will know I have already been thrown out of here twice lol. But no problem it is handy and good place
to do this dare.

I looked around until I found a guy sitting on his own, I went and sat by him and we chatted for a few mins, I told
him I was realli horny and wuld love to give him a blow job, he looked at me in disgust and got up and walked
off . I went in search of another and I found a middle aged guy drinking a coke sitting at a table so I went over
and asked if he minded if I sat at the table, he said it was OK, I sat there and we talked for a little while and again
I told him I was mega horny and realli wanted to give a guy a BJ, he stood up and called me a slag and walked off
also.

So this dare started off a little slow the first two guys did not want it, so off I went in search of another, it took me
abt 10mins to find another guy sitting alone, this guy was abt mid 50's so I went over and sat next to him, we chatted
abt a few things and we seemed to get on well, he was very chatty and did not mind chatting to a young girl like me.

After abt 5 mins of chatting I said to him I was mega horny and I would love to give him a blow job, he looked at me
and I thought here we go again another one walks away, but he did not he smiled at me and said "why would a lovely
girl like yourself want to do something like that to an old man like me?" I replied that " I am mega horny and I realli want
to give a guy a BJ, I need coke in my mouth and ralli want to swallow some cum" I thought this may be to forward for him
and scare him off but no, he smiled again and said "ok I am up for it"

We walked a short way to the toilets, he went in to the gents to have a look around and then signalled for me to go in, I
did and joined him in a cubicle, he dropped his trousers to reveal his rather large stiff cock, i was amazed at how big it
was. I sucked him off for abt 15 to 20 mins before he blew his load into my mouth, he took great delight in watching
me swallow all his cum, I stood up after it and we kissed for a little while I then thanked him and left the gents toilet narrowly
missing a security guard walking past and another possible eviction.

I walked around for another 10 to 15 mins seeing who was around and what was going on and I came across a group of
lads sitting at a table eating burgers and chips, there were 3 of them in total so I went over and chatted to them for a while.

After a few mins I said to them that I was mega horny and would love to give all 3 of them a BJ and eat their cum, they laughed
at first but soon realised I was serious, one that if I was serious then he had a car in the car park not far away and we could
all go there, so I walked with them to the car park and we found his car, it was in a corner of a car park, we walked to the
side of his car and I removed all my clothes apart from my trainers, I then bent over and sucked off the first guy as one of the
others fingered my pussy, he only took a few mins before he blew his load into my mouth and I swallowed it, the lad who
had been fingering me put his cock in my mouth and took great delight in makin me gag time and time again, as he was doing
this the third guy fucked my pussy, I sucked the second guy for abt 10 mins gagin alot as he kept ramin his cock to the back
of my throat, he then blew in my mouth and I swallowed it. The third kept fukin me for abt 5 mins longer then blew his load
in my pussy. I thank them all for their help and their cum and I got dressed.

I then returned home.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 04-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #175
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

Lovely report. You are amazing as always.

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #176
Vickyvicky2

Default New

Quote:
Originally Posted by austriandare View Post
go to a store with no bra and a wide shirt and bend down at the cash desk with a male cashier for at least a minute (e.g. because you are looking for something in your bag). ask him afterwards if he liked what he saw.
Hey do u want to give me a dare
Vickyvicky2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #177
drharkness

Wear the loosest top you own, the shirtest skirt you own without bra of panties. Walk to a shop. First bend down and show the cashier your breasts hen turn around and do it for your pussy. After you've done this grab his shirt and French kiss him. Ask him if he liked it. PM me with how it went
drharkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #178
Siren
getDare Succubus

I have a few ideas for you involving shopping:
1) Next time you're going outside, tuck your skirt into your knickers (preferably either a g-string or massive panties.) Pretend not to notice until someone points it out, then act really embarrassed, thank them etc.

2) Next time you go to the supermarket, loudly ask the server at the chemists about an embarrassing medicine (i.e. laxatives or thrush cream) explaining that you have a really bad problem. Make sure to go into lots of detail and get them to explain the product very thoroughly, especially if you manage to embarrass them too! If there are other people around, ask them which product they think is best, if they've had that problem etc etc. You don't need to buy the medicine, seeing as I'm sure they'd be pretty expensive.

3) Similar to #2. When you're out shopping, go into a sex shop and ask the assistant for help picking out a toy. Again, go into detail about your needs, and if it's a guy, make sure to be flirty/suggestive. After you've had a nice lengthy discussion (again, you don't actually have to buy anything) pick out some outfits/lingerie to try on. Ask a shop assistant/another customer which one they prefer, and get them to say why. Make sure to pose for them too

4) This does not have to necessarily be when you are shopping. The dare is to have a public orgasm with your vibe. It could be on the bus, in a restaurant, anywhere you want. You can wear as many clothes as you wish, but you should make it obvious what's happening- moan, close your eyes, grind your hips etc.

I hope these are what you're looking for

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more

Last edited by Siren; 04-23-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #179
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
I have a few ideas for you involving shopping:
1) Next time you're going outside, tuck your skirt into your knickers (preferably either a g-string or massive panties.) Pretend not to notice until someone points it out, then act really embarrassed, thank them etc.

2) Next time you go to the supermarket, loudly ask the server at the chemists about an embarrassing medicine (i.e. laxatives or thrush cream) explaining that you have a really bad problem. Make sure to go into lots of detail and get them to explain the product very thoroughly, especially if you manage to embarrass them too! If there are other people around, ask them which product they think is best, if they've had that problem etc etc. You don't need to buy the medicine, seeing as I'm sure they'd be pretty expensive.

3) Similar to #2. When you're out shopping, go into a sex shop and ask the assistant for help picking out a toy. Again, go into detail about your needs, and if it's a guy, make sure to be flirty/suggestive. After you've had a nice lengthy discussion (again, you don't actually have to buy anything) pick out some outfits/lingerie to try on. Ask a shop assistant/another customer which one they prefer, and get them to say why. Make sure to pose for them too

4) This does not have to necessarily be when you are shopping. The dare is to have a public orgasm with your vibe. It could be on the bus, in a restaurant, anywhere you want. You can wear as many clothes as you wish, but you should make it obvious what's happening- moan, close your eyes, grind your hips etc.

I hope these are what you're looking for

Sounds fun, leave it with me I will give it a go.

Luv Emma XxX

Old 04-25-2012, 08:05 AM   #180
chapps

Hi Emma - was good chatting with you earlier. Here's your dare as promised.

For this dare you will need a long, thin t-shirt that just about covers your pussy at the front, and preferably goes see-through when wet. Wear it with a belt so that it looks a bit like a dress. Go out in your heels and go to the fountain in victoria square on a busy day. Your dare is to sit on the edge of the fountain for a while then 'fall' into the fountain. As you get up you should hitch your dress up so that your pussy is on show, and get out of the fountain. If anyone asks if you are okay or offers to help, try and get them to help you wring out your t-shirt dress to get it a bit drier, then walk off.

Advertisements
Kink Talk