Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-22-2016, 11:07 PM   #166
virginsub2train

Hells Yeah!!! I prefer it. She shaved my cock and balls then proceeded to give me a very intense blow job. I was hoping she would peg me, but she never did.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:49 AM   #167
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Have I ever?
I don't know how often I have been tied up and used, or just been ignored. Best thing ever!!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #168
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Tied?

Yes i have been tied up numerous time by both genders. Heres two of them.
1) this was the first time i was willing tied up. this girl i met at the bar and have chatted with for a while called me and wanted to role play, so i said ok. she picked me up and brought me to her place for weekend of fun. she had me strip naked in my driveway and collared me. got to her place and at the foot of the drive way,she had me get out and walk up to her house. when i got there she was barely wearing a leather outfit. lead me upstairs for a massage i was ticklish and was bound to the bed.

after a bit two guys walked in and she said now its going to get fun. i watched as she blew both guys and then she watched as i had a 3some with the 2 guys. more on the weekend if you pm me and ask for more.

2) happen more recently.
i've been blackmailed by my entire family. i was playing after school b ball with a few friends verus my sister and her husbands friends. my team lost (sis cheated) after my friends left i called them out on cheating. bla bla bla...... so her team called me out family verus foes. shirts verus skin. my bro in law took off his shirt and sis did too. team foe said skins means skin. so she played topless, i was made to play nude because "skin means skin" i lost again. i went to get my clothes but they were moved. i was told good luck on finding them loser. all i was told they were in a room with a locker. i exited the lower gym as the door shut i heard someone coming but the door locked behiind me. not knowing the building that good i freaked and ran. losing where i was in the building and hearing people around i panic. as i ran down a hall i came across people at the other end. i turned and ran the other way, they yelled out loud why are you running around naked. i was scared at this time and went into another room that the door locked when it shut. i saw another door across the room which was like a study hall room. those people whom saw me started to open the door and i freaked and ran for it. which half way across relized i wasnt alone.

i pushed open the doors and saw where i was and worked my way back towards the gym. at this time i was pouring sweat and kept slipping and falling which made me dirtry from the dust. i heard over the P.A. system attention staff we have an athorized white male in the building if seen please report to the office. as i waited in a corner for people to go by me i ran into the big gym and darted across the floor but i fell hard which made a very loud noise. i got up limping and slowly continued. i found a hall way with a phone but ended up slipping down on my ass. i got up slowly as i did i hear a door shut. as i ducked into a doorway i hear a "who's there". my heart raced through my throat. then suddenly a female instructor said "what are you doing naked in my halls" i couldnt speak she grabbed my arm and said followed me mister. as she semi dragged me i got a few words out. i told her what happened. she took me to the lower gym and i showed her the ball i brought. (which stupidly had my name on it)

ok, mister seeming you let yourself be nude i'll make a deal with you. if you win horse i'll let you out but if you lose i'll take you to the office. like i had a chose. I'm 0/3 in games she laughed. i started to cry and told her i was sorry.
she goes i'll give you 2 choices, 1 i take you in or 2 you wait here until i return. i said i'll stay and do anything, snickering i bet. she tied my hands together to a rope preventing me from covering up. as she left she pushed a button. while saying naked in my house. the button activated a pulley that raised me up 30+ feet and left me there.
pm me for the rest of this experience
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'

Last edited by BIGTENCountry12; 03-23-2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: adding more
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:51 AM   #169
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

at a party i was with a few friends playing a tame game of t or d apart of the rest of the party. there were about 100 people at the party total.
than i got dared by an evil friend.
i got stripped to heels, tied spread eagle on a low table in the livingroom, blindfolded and gagged.
i heard them shout look what a slut she is. and you can do with her what you want.
first only a few feels and lots of laughter. but as the party got on and people got more to drink the feels got more. even fingers in pussy and ass.
untill one guy was brave enough and fucked me while everybody sheered him on.
after that more guys dared and i got fucked in pussy and ass a lot and cum all over my body, face, hair everywhere.
when after hours the party was over i got untied by a friend and find to my disbelieve my clothes were gone. so i had to walk home in only high heels, wobble from all the fucking and cumming and covered in cum.
when home i was so horny from all of it i fucked myself with dildo to 3 orgasms while eating cum from my body.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 01:11 AM   #170
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

By same sex yes opposite no

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 04:56 AM   #171
Pett.I.Grew

No I have not, but I have fantsized about it being done by a member of my own sex.

PM me "Slap Em" and I will slap my balls 100 times
PM me "Bully Yourself" and I will give myself an atomic wedgie and leave it in until a dare requires me to take off my underwear
PM me "Insert" and I will insert the largest insertable item within reach
PM me "Cum Out Here" and I will masturbate at the closest place outside
Pett.I.Grew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:40 AM   #172
kyjd

I fantasize about being tied down by a girl while she does whatever she wants to me so many times

likes: teasing, orgasm denial, masturbation instructions, panties, light bondage

dislikes: pain, humiliation, scat, anything to do with family dares
kyjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:24 AM   #173
smallonem

never had it done to me. but I fantasies a lot about it

My Calendar: http://teamup.com/ksb3cfd3a54350227f/
smallonem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 02:41 PM   #174
discreetguy4fs

Send a message via Yahoo to discreetguy4fs

Was never tied up myself. Came extremely close to it when I was 16 by the milf next door who seduced me. Her damn friends had to stop by unanounced .
But I've tied up someone of the opposite sex often. I find this a lot more fun and haven't really thought much about being tied up myself.
discreetguy4fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 02:25 AM   #175
sexyschelleuk

Send a message via Yahoo to sexyschelleuk

Yes, and it was terrifying and absolutely fantastic at the same time

Dislikes: Extreme pain

Limits: Public, Familty, Animals, Scat, Blood, Illegal, Permanent MArking
sexyschelleuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:13 AM   #176
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

it hasnt been done, although i would like it if it is done. i think.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:38 AM   #177
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

I'd love my future girlfriend to do this to me, just dominate me and tease me, make me squirm and have amazing orgasms.

I am currently denied until 23/09/16 and you may add denial time here, read the rules please.

As a permanent rule anyone can add to my rules here. Please keep within my limits and read the rules.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
ishwbwimfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:33 AM   #178
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Scissors

I can't beat your stories. When in the area my friend and I take turns being tied up. The host is tied up waiting for his visitor. I have taken to padlocking myself to chains in my chosen position. The key is out of reach and only my visitor can set me free. I might be blindfolded.I put some toys on the table near the keys. He arrives naked. If I'm clothed I'm immediately stripped naked. There is only one way to strip a man who has hands and feet tied - the clothes have to be torn or cut off. It is wonderful feeling the tattered cloth falling from my body, followed by his caresses of whatever he has just uncovered. There is something special about being helpless and stripped by someone who is after my body. The toys are played with. I like to be spanked hard, stroked and tickled - then given a hand job or blow job. All the time photos are taken, sometimes a video. Finally I am set free. We hug, have a coffee and chat.

Then we go for a pub lunch after which it is the visitor's turn to be tied up. This time we can be more adventurous. The victim gets help to be tied up. We sometimes end up hanging from the ceiling. Weights might be attached to the victim's balls. Balls might be whipped. When all is done we have time for a few dares.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:55 AM   #179
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Yes, but when you have to tell the person what to do, it ruins the fun of it... I do fantasize that it could happen though with someone who is willing to take a little bit more control.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #180
PartySlut
getDare Devil

yes by my old boyfriend

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk