Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which rules become permanent?
No cumming unless I get permission from 3 different people. 23 45.10%
5 days of denial per grammatical error. 12 23.53%
5 glasses of water a day. 16 31.37%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2016, 12:51 PM   #1
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

Default Permanent rules.

You get to decide which rules become permanent. Any rule which gets at least 10 votes becomes a permanent rule. Any new rules you will have to vote by replying to the thread with "I vote for RULE" as I cannot edit polls. You may also give me further rules by replying to this thread with them, these however I have the right to veto. The voted ones I do not, I MUST do them. If you want to suggest new permanent rules, please reply with them below.
  • I must NOT cum unless at least 3 people have given me permission on this thread. - NO MORE VOTES, THIS IS NOW PERMANENT.
  • I must add 5 days to my denial per grammatical error or spelling mistake in any post, if you notice any errors inform me by quoting the error. (thread, quick reply, quote, private message etc. abbreviations are allowed.) - NO MORE VOTES, THIS IS NOW PERMANENT.
  • I must drink at least 5 glasses of water a day, and only pee in 3 hour gaps. (9AM, mid-day, 3PM etc.) - NO MORE VOTES, THIS IS NOW PERMANENT.
  • I must wear my nipple suckers at least 2 hours a day. (this will gradually make my nipples more sensitive and bigger, maybe permanently too!)
  • I must send a pic to anyone that asks via KIK. It must be live and done ASAP. (My KIK is: ishwbwimfa. For now it will be a dick pic, but when I start hormones it will be a boob pic.)
  • I must always talk to others as sir/ma'am unless they say otherwise. (only if the gender is stated in the sig etc.)

(thank you to OhPleaseSir for the idea of this thread!)

I am currently denied until 23/09/16 and you may add denial time here, read the rules please.

As a permanent rule anyone can add to my rules here. Please keep within my limits and read the rules.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.

Last edited by ishwbwimfa; 05-21-2016 at 09:05 PM.
ishwbwimfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 12:58 PM   #2
kami
getDare Devil

You do know, that people will look at results first before voting, spreading out their votes, to make sure every option gets at least 10 votes, right?

And to add to rules here is a suggestion:
For as long as you stay "denied by guys" you have to PM everyone, who wishes for it, each time you log into GD. Wish them a nice day or say something nice to them when you do.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 12:59 PM   #3
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
You do know, that people will look at results first before voting, spreading out their votes, to make sure every option gets at least 10 votes, right?

And to add to rules here is a suggestion:
For as long as you stay "denied by guys" you have to PM everyone, who wishes for it, each time you log into GD. Wish them a nice day or say something nice to them when you do.
Yes sir, I don't expect my life to be easy, especially with some of it being ruled by GD. And I don't want to do that rule, it'd be too time consuming and get in the way of other things.

I am currently denied until 23/09/16 and you may add denial time here, read the rules please.

As a permanent rule anyone can add to my rules here. Please keep within my limits and read the rules.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:05 PM   #4
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

I realised I cannot edit polls, this may be an issue.. How else should I let you vote on new rules? Maybe by you replying with "I vote for RULE" this will just make tracking voting a little more tedious.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:07 PM   #5
kami
getDare Devil

just do or don't on posted rules. Make a count for all veto'd rules and think of an appropriate punishment later ...

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 01:10 PM   #6
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
just do or don't on posted rules. Make a count for all veto'd rules and think of an appropriate punishment later ...
I don't feel this is fair sir, as I will have veto'd them for valid reasons, and I don't think I should be punished. Obviously, if I disobeyed a permanent rule, by all means punish the fuck out of me.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:19 AM   #7
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

Some of these rules are so likely to be permanent.. I'll add a few more soon although you'll have to vote by replying to the thread as I can't edit polls.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-21-2016, 04:29 AM   #8
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

I've added a new rule, although from now on any new rules that aren't in the poll must be voted by leaving a reply to this thread.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:58 AM   #9
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

No cumming without permission and 5 days of denial per grammatical error / spelling mistake are now permanent.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:22 AM   #10
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

People are still voting the no cumming and denial rule, it's already permanent.. sadly Please vote other ones if you do want to vote, otherwise you're in a way wasting it.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:01 PM   #11
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I Vote for nipple suckers

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 12:16 PM   #12
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer0799 View Post
I Vote for nipple suckers
thank you sir.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-21-2016, 08:26 PM   #13
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

I have added a couple more new rules if you'd like to go ahead and vote some more!

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:07 PM   #14
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

I must now drink 5 glasses of water a day and only pee in 3 hour gaps is now a permanent rule. Thank you! For all the remaining rules, to vote simply reply to this thread saying "I vote for RULE".

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
Old 05-21-2016, 10:47 PM   #15
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

I vote for nipple suckers

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3