Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

View Poll Results: Who would you like to vote for to win?
Perkygirlie 124 37.13%
Jlstockton25 122 36.53%
Gamer69 88 26.35%
Voters: 334. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2014, 03:04 PM   #166
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

Why did it agree to do this? :/
It is sure it had a perfect reason to agree to be part of this competition, but it can't for the life of it, remember why. A big part of its future is being controlled by people on gd who like seeing girls suffer. It has been really busy during the last 3 days trying to get votes as well as studying (not a good mix :/) and it's friend picked the perfect time to be dumped by her now ex bf and come crying to it at like 10 pm until 1am when she finally fell asleep, in its room (thank god it decided to sleep in clothes that night or she would have probably come in and ran away!) but yeah this competition has left it very busy and kinda helpless when it sees everyone's votes. But that aside, it is glad it joined the competition and thank you SDK for coming up with the idea and running it so well *applauds SDK* meow
Gamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #167
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Today I vote for jlstockton

Tomorrows vote goes to the first of the three to send me a message begging for my vote. Make it an honest and sincere beg. Not simply I beg you. Also a bonus vote for the day after, if you offer me something in return for the vote.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:41 PM   #168
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Even more surprisingly, I vote for Perkygirlie

Join Alted Community!

Join the GetDare Unofficial Discord!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, Add 2 days of denial.
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 03:43 PM   #169
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

If you all look and see, perkygirlie voted for ME in the poll. She wants me to win, so if you were going to vote for her, vote for me instead!!

This is also my 1,000th post, woohoo!! Vote vote vote, and see what I come up with for perky and gamer!! You've all seen what I'm willing to do, let's see how far I can push them!!

Also, I vote for myself

Also also, subby set a task for me, Miss and gamer to put clothpins on our clits. I had been so horny all day thinking about how crazy my show is going to be on Friday, so my clit was very swollen. I have a very low pain threshold, so as soon as it went on I wanted to take it off. I bit into my hand and tried so hard to last, but I knew gamer and Miss were much better with pain so after 16 minutes I took it off. It hurt almost as bad taking it off as it did putting it on. Gamer left hers on for soooo long, I almost feel bad. Almost :P

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Last edited by jlstockton25; 04-30-2014 at 04:00 PM.
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:08 PM   #170
TIM1
getDare Devil

I vote for perkygirlie because she is gorgeous goddess that all pigs should worship

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #171
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
I'd enjoy seeing a sample of how each of these lovely ladies would treat the others if given the opportunity to really dominate. So, I want each of them to write a short scene of exactly what she would do to each of the others (separately) in a session as a domme working her sub/slave over. Assume a 3-hour fantasy session witnessed by all of GD. What would you (Gamer, Jlstockton, Perky) do if you had the power to make the others grovel at your feet?

Creativity and writing count. Be explicit and don't hold back. If you do, not only do you stand to lose the vote but you might also find yourself victim of any of the scenarios written in response to this task. Each of these responses may be considered in the dares at the end of this thread.
Well, it took forever but I'm relatively alone with a desktop so I can type something out really quick.

When I win (confidence is everything in these types of situations :P) I will work gamer over first, so Miss can see what's coming when it's her turn. I would divide each of the three hours up into different sections: first pain, then toothpaste, then anal. For the first hour, pain, I would have her strip and kneel. First, I would have her pick up her cane and worship it. I would make her beg to be allowed to cane herself, and not stop until I was satisfied. Then I would have her start with her ass cheeks, just 50 swats to each, with "thanks you Miss Jessica" between each swat. Then I would have her move on to her tits, again 50 apiece, then 100 to each inner thigh. If she was looking nice and striped, I would spare her clit. But knowing her, 50 swats to the clit are inevitable.

Then next hour would be devoted to toothpaste. I know it's her favorite :P I would start with her applying it to her nipples, since the nice cooling sensation would feel so nice after the caning. When she was finished, I would have her grab her toothbrush. She would then spend 15 minutes thoroughly brushing her pussy, inside and out, constantly reapplying. We would then move on to her favorite, a nice minty fresh ass. The only lube she would be able to use for her anal hour would be whatever toothpaste she was able to leave inside her ass.

Once the hour was up, we would move onto anal. I would have her gather five items, and start with sexdemons anal hell dice dare. I'm sure she would beg for more lube, but I would only allow more toothpaste or icy hot. Every fresh application of toothpaste would cost her 10 canings to the clit.

That's all I can write for now, but I will likely expand and write what Miss could expect later

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #172
master301
Distinguished Member

I will give my vote to who ever gets the deepest anal insertion with a cucumber that stretches your ass enough to feel uncomfortable coated with hot sauce whover has the deepest cucumber in their ass gets my vote put report in this thread you got until tommorow
master301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #173
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

As the day has ticked over I will vote for Gamer69 as she is the most interesting (and i love how she calls her self it) on the condition she has a nice day

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #174
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Post
That's all I can write for now, but I will likely expand and write what Miss could expect later
Great write-up so far. I'm leaning toward adding a vote for you but want to read what's in store for Perky. Just how much are you able to push her, and will she push back when the game is over?

And where are the write-ups from Gamer and Perky? I understand Gamer's time commitment with school, etc. I have to wonder if the timing of this thread doesn't automatically put her at a disadvantage.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #175
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
I'd enjoy seeing a sample of how each of these lovely ladies would treat the others if given the opportunity to really dominate. So, I want each of them to write a short scene of exactly what she would do to each of the others (separately) in a session as a domme working her sub/slave over. Assume a 3-hour fantasy session witnessed by all of GD. What would you (Gamer, Jlstockton, Perky) do if you had the power to make the others grovel at your feet?

Creativity and writing count. Be explicit and don't hold back. If you do, not only do you stand to lose the vote but you might also find yourself victim of any of the scenarios written in response to this task. Each of these responses may be considered in the dares at the end of this thread.

And where is Perky's post on this thread?
Well, since I can already dare them, I would have a little fun. I'd choose to simply make the loser (Gamer69) dare the 2nd place (jlstockton25), and vice versa, to see how evil they could be to each other: punishing each other for their own punishments... Ooooh! This is a great idea for a future thread!

Join Alted Community!

Spoiler:

Old 04-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #176
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter
I understand Gamer's time commitment with school, etc. I have to wonder if the timing of this thread doesn't automatically put her at a disadvantage.
All three of us are in school, but we're all on break. jlstockton25 also works full-time, and raises her daughter. Gamer69 is at no disadvantage, if you ask me. She just chooses to spend her time hanging out with her friends, letting this thread doom her

Join Alted Community!

Spoiler:

Old 04-30-2014, 05:34 PM   #177
SkyLight
getDare Sweetheart

I vote for jlstockton25

Likes: BDSM, CBT, Private Humiliation, Crossdresing, Cum eating, Masturbation, Ice
Limits: scat/pee, friends/family, animals, permanent, illegal/dangerous, public, face, diaper, blood/needles, messy
PM Dares
Kik: Skyfalls | skype: skyfallsss

SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #178
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

I vote for Gamer69 again,

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #179
MissKateKink

I vote for Perkiegirlie, with my red cheeked thanks

Loves: Semi public (under clothes!), my body controlled by others, humiliation, self bondage.
Punishments: Orgasm denial
Limits: Family, Friends, Full public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood.

My long blogs explain me and my toys

Back for now, hopefully regularly
MissKateKink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:07 PM   #180
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I vote for perkygirlie

But could she please post on this thread saying I have permission from her as we agreed?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=177088

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk