Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-09-2016, 11:13 PM   #1711
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Yikes someone are in sadistic modes today. Kinda shocking semi I guess. Anywho I missed a few days so I am back to post again.

So run along and find 10 different items.
10 busts with each one.

We will see if I am back later to add more maybe !

i was wondering how to approach this as a bunny (10 items, 20 busts each; 20 items, 10 busts each; or 20 items, 20 busts each); i went with 10 items, 20 busts each - if i misinterpreted, please let me know. i used a wooden spoon, ruler, metal spoon, fork, spatula, wire hangar, bristle side of hair brush, flat side of hair brush, fist, and an apple in a sock. After Emmyred's busts as described above, i tried my best to protect the left, but it si so swollen now, there was little hiding for it. Thank You Ms Asher

Quote:
Originally Posted by toriadams216 View Post
All boys please enjoy 100 busts to each with a wooden spoon or ruler of you don't have a wooden spoon.
...and even if i wanted to protect the left, guess no option here. 200 to each; the left ones were a terror. This is the first time i ever experienced a burning sensation - before only stinging. Thank You Ms Tori! And also for the additional 25 to each at Your special request!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 01-09-2016 at 11:45 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 03:44 AM   #1712
SwitchSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today's challenge is all about speed.

First, time yourself completing 250 hits to the left with a wooden spoon, alternating between medium and hard hits.

Then, complete the spoiler associated with the time you achieved:

Less than two minutes
Spoiler:
You are free. Go enjoy your day.

2-3 minutes
Spoiler:
Not bad. Finish with 5 quite hard strokes to the left.

3-5 minutes
Spoiler:
Not great, but I'm not overly impressed. Finish with 137 hits with a wooden spoon in time with a metronome at 80 bpm. If you go over 137 or stop for a break, add an extra hundred.

5-10 minutes
Spoiler:
I think you can do better than that. Repeat the task, but do it in less time than your first attempt. If you fail to do it faster, pm me and we will discuss a consequence.

10-15 minutes
Spoiler:
Wow. We need to work on your speed. 25 Jumping jacks. Then five rubber band snaps to each ball. Then 25 hits with a spatula. Repeat this circuit 3 total times as quickly as possible.

Over 15 minutes
Spoiler:
This is pretty lame. I am disappointed. 5 snaps to the left, then 25 slow, hard hits to the left. Repeat 5 times total.
i did an awful job on time, allowing myself to become distracted. i took over 30 minutes. by the time i did my 250, my left testicle was already swollen, very red and slightly bruised. i so far have completed one of the 5 tasks in my spoiler. going to do the rest now. Thank you bery much Emmyred!

Likes: pain, anal, edging, bladder control, public, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, forced chastity, daily tasks/rules, CBT, spanking, chance games, sadistic behavior, proof and reports, cum play, forced gay, sucking/fucking cock, long buttplug sessions, being treated badly, blackmail
SwitchSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:52 AM   #1713
Heart
getDare Succubus

Add 25 With your right hand to each ball also if you don't post within 24 hours you're automatically a bunny for 3 days

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:15 AM   #1714
OodlesofCuddles

Okay, I have finally finished all busts assigned >~< I would like to request to leave the thread.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:25 AM   #1715
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Post
Add 25 With your right hand to each ball also if you don't post within 24 hours you're automatically a bunny for 3 days
25 punches to each ball with right hand. Thank You Ms IHeart!

Update: Left ball is SO RED, SWOLLEN, and TENDER from Ms Emmyred' speed test I performed this morning. No one needs to tell me hands off now as I have no intention to touch unless directed to....

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
Old 01-10-2016, 10:36 AM   #1716
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
All boys please enjoy 100 busts to each with a wooden spoon or ruler of you don't have a wooden spoon.
Quote:
Thank you ladies, still have to do these. Nice touch btw heart with the 24 hour thing. Promotes good activity.

I did the rest of the previous tasks, rolled a 4 on hearts dice one and managed to get under 2 minutes on emmys task. Most of the time when I do busts I just clench my teeth and go fast to get it done. So speed isn't much of an issue for me.

Thanks again ladies, I should be able to get these two done today as well.

also,

Please vote for me if you haven't already, link is in my signature. I would really like to win this one and im trailing by a lot.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 03:42 PM   #1717
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmm I haven't posted all day in here. which is odd for me. so lets see.
150 with a ruler to the left
50 to the right with a wooden spoon.

to be done like so - 15 to the left then 5 to the right. keep going should be about 10 times you have to repeat this. Enjoy!

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:48 PM   #1718
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Hmmm I haven't posted all day in here. which is odd for me. so lets see.
150 with a ruler to the left
50 to the right with a wooden spoon.

to be done like so - 15 to the left then 5 to the right. keep going should be about 10 times you have to repeat this. Enjoy!
last thing i needed was more attention to left! Old saying "it hurts to the touch" has been re-written in my case to "hurts all the time!" - no need to even touch. Completed but was not easy by any means! Thank You Ms Asher!

To all the girls, i am asking a little compassion, easy on the left for a few days? PLEASE and THANK YOU!!!

LAST ORGASM:

Old 01-10-2016, 09:50 PM   #1719
tori216
getDare Sweetheart

Please enjoy 200 to right only! At a rate of 90/minute. If you don't complete at the rate of 90/min restart and try again. You only have to restart once. Finish all 200 though. Complete with a wooden spoon or as an alternative ruler of you don't have a wooden spoon.

Topping Kamita & Lemur
Regularly Torturing Pain Slut Joe
Likes - Dislikes - Soft Limits - Limits - Toys
Kik: toriadams216
Discord: amour_sicarius
tori216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:40 PM   #1720
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Please enjoy 200 to right only! At a rate of 90/minute. If you don't complete at the rate of 90/min restart and try again. You only have to restart once. Finish all 200 though. Complete with a wooden spoon or as an alternative ruler of you don't have a wooden spoon.
Thank You so much for the busts to the right Ms Tori! pace was easy following a metronome...so no issue with completing 1st time

LAST ORGASM:

Old 01-11-2016, 12:47 AM   #1721
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Default psj's left

To all the Girls

Contrary to my previous post where I was asking for Your compassion, now I must insist. After the last set of busts to my left - a sincere Thanks to Ms Asher! - I have developed approximately a 1.25" abrasion on my left ball that oozes small amounts of blood upon any stimulation. Therefore, I will perform all busts to my right ball from now until when the left heals. If Your preference is that I bust the left, please state so in Your posts and I will accumulate those busts until I am able....

Thank You for Your understanding

LAST ORGASM:

Old 01-11-2016, 01:21 AM   #1722
dublinmarty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Today's challenge is all about speed.

First, time yourself completing 250 hits to the left with a wooden spoon, alternating between medium and hard hits.

Then, complete the spoiler associated with the time you achieved:

Less than two minutes
Spoiler:
You are free. Go enjoy your day.

2-3 minutes
Spoiler:
Not bad. Finish with 5 quite hard strokes to the left.

3-5 minutes
Spoiler:
Not great, but I'm not overly impressed. Finish with 137 hits with a wooden spoon in time with a metronome at 80 bpm. If you go over 137 or stop for a break, add an extra hundred.

5-10 minutes
Spoiler:
I think you can do better than that. Repeat the task, but do it in less time than your first attempt. If you fail to do it faster, pm me and we will discuss a consequence.

10-15 minutes
Spoiler:
Wow. We need to work on your speed. 25 Jumping jacks. Then five rubber band snaps to each ball. Then 25 hits with a spatula. Repeat this circuit 3 total times as quickly as possible.

Over 15 minutes
Spoiler:
This is pretty lame. I am disappointed. 5 snaps to the left, then 25 slow, hard hits to the left. Repeat 5 times total.
Got under 6 minutes for this but that is not good enough. Still got more busting to do so even though my time is up i am going to be here longer. At least this post stops me becoming a bunny (for now but might want to try it sometime)

kik: dublinmarty

Likes: CBT, other pain, humiliation, bondage, public, messy, sissification
Dislikes: needles, urine
Limits: Permanent marks, scat, animals, anything involving family

PM dares here
dublinmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:20 AM   #1723
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

You have a choice:
5 very hard hits to the left
OR
20 very hard hits to the right
OR
30 hard hits to both
Old 01-11-2016, 09:18 AM   #1724
SwitchSlut

Quote:
Looks like I'm a bunny for the next three days! How did this work? Does it apply to only the tasks given during the 3 days period?, or does it also retroactively apply to unfinished tasks?

Likes: pain, anal, edging, bladder control, public, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, forced chastity, daily tasks/rules, CBT, spanking, chance games, sadistic behavior, proof and reports, cum play, forced gay, sucking/fucking cock, long buttplug sessions, being treated badly, blackmail
SwitchSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:47 AM   #1725
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
You have a choice:
5 very hard hits to the left
OR
20 very hard hits to the right
OR
30 hard hits to both
Using a very large and heavy wooden spoon, 20 very hard to the right, really the only option available for me at this time. I usually had to wait between busts between 5 and 10 seconds before I had the nerve to bust again. A couple times I had to walk around some before I could bust again while waiting for the notorious dull internal ache to fade some. Even though I hit only the right ball, both are now hot and throbbing, insides aching.... Thank You for the option and the busts Ms Emmyred!

LAST ORGASM:

Advertisements
Kink Talk