Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-27-2018, 06:15 AM   #1681
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

That's a hard one. If she would ask, I would say no. But after a long way into feminization and after taking female hormones and having a surgery for getting nice female breasts, I guess it would only be another step, so finally I would.

Would you ever become a blackmail slave?
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 01:51 PM   #1682
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

I mean. I have. Its super scary and dont know if I would want to do it again. So. Unsure.

Would you let someone you dont know that well lock you in puppy play gear and treat you like a dog?

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #1683
Submissivesissy

That sounds fun to me

Would you be a live-in slave with your best friend?

Loves:cross-dressing,Anal,humiliation,COCK

limits: Public,blood,permanent,social suicide

abuse me
Submissivesissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:02 PM   #1684
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Would you

I have a femdom girlfriend and a femdom female roommate that both enjoy making me their dare slave.

Would you twin me on any of my PM Dares?
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:08 AM   #1685
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

No, they don't follow the kind of thing I'm looking to get out of get dare, plus I don't have any sextoys

Would you become a wealthy doms pet dog permanently (always naked, on all fours, collared, only bark, eat off the floor. back yard is the toilet, sleep in a cage, live alongside two actuall dogs and one other human dog of the sex that you are attracted to. And walked on a leash in public daily.) If you got 3 months off per year with Dom's no limit credit card, and permission to do/buy whatever you want during your off time. And of course you would always be taken care of and cared for.

If no what would need changed to make you say yes?

If yes what if an additional requirement was that you would be "fixed" (like a dog, so not just tubes snipped, balls gone, or ovaries removed.)? Would you still say yes?

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:03 PM   #1686
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I‘m not into petplay, so I would say basically no. But if I would really be in love with my Dom, that could definitely change my mind. Being fixed, sounds hot, but no! Perhaps if I would get some breasts instead...

Would you let your friends tie you to a bed at a party?
My PM dares
Old 05-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #1687
wankengine69

depends what they were going to do after

would you ever let a complete stranger do what they wanted (sexually) to you whilst you were blindfolded and tied down ass in the air? (you also would be already tied and blindfolded)

LIKES/DISLIKES/TOYS/RULES

PM Dares

My Current Task To Do List
My Dick Code
Ask Me Anything
wankengine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:43 PM   #1688
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Would you

Yes I actually did something close as follows:

True story

I was locked in a chastity cage and tied to a cross naked, blind folded and had a ball gag in my mouth at a sex club. My femdom date announced that the first person that could make me cum in chastity would win a $50 prize and that there was a time limit of ten minutes per person per try

The name of the sex club was "Eyes Wide Shut" in Tampa and you can look it up online. I was tied for about an hour and a half. No one won the $50 prize and I was extremely frustrated by the time I was untied. My date said that the majority of those that tried were female but near the end a couple of gay guys gave it a try. Near the end I recalled that someone was playing with my balls and had their finger in my ass trying to give me a prostate orgasm.

Would you ever let your partner do something like this?
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

Old 05-18-2018, 10:25 PM   #1689
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Yes I would. She already fucked my ass with a strap on and she fingers me all the time. Why not a stranger?

Would to let your gf fuck your ass with a strap on?
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 11:09 PM   #1690
wankengine69

Fuck yes! I think it’s the hottest thing in the world!

Would you ever eat food out of someone’s vagina or off someone’s cock?

LIKES/DISLIKES/TOYS/RULES

PM Dares

My Current Task To Do List
My Dick Code
Ask Me Anything
wankengine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 04:44 PM   #1691
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Would you

No I would not

If your girl friend offered you the best handjob ending with an awesome blowjob where she sucked you dry but only under the following conditions would you do it ? I did.
1. She gets to invite her girlfriends to watch
2. When they get their she strips you naked and ties your hands behind your back
3. She pulls out from an adult store bag your very first chastity cage that she just bought.
4. She passes it around for all of her girlfriends to inspect and then shows them how to lock their man up by locking you up
5. She invites her girlfriends to help tease you until she feels you have begged enough for the handjob/blowjob she promised.
6. Finally she releases you and while her girlfriends watch she gives you an awesome hand job/blowjob but won't stop sucking you dry until you continuously beg her to stop

Old 05-19-2018, 10:43 PM   #1692
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, I Love every step of it. YES! Being stripped in front of the girls is so hot and I love being tied up...

Would you allow your mistress to shave off your eyebrows?
My PM dares
Old 05-20-2018, 04:33 AM   #1693
LordEdward
getDare Sweetheart

no i would look ridiculus
would you allow someone random from a bar at a drunken night (male or female ) fuck you in the ass (if female strapon) ?
limits: picture // family // public // blood // social suicide // messy

feel free to PM me if you want to talk
older males especially make me horny if they dominate me
LordEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 01:03 PM   #1694
permslave

I don't know, probably not. Depends how much I'd trust them.

Would you work in brothel for a few days for 100 000$, if you could be 100% certain you won't get any STDs and nobody you know (family, friends, coworkers etc) would discover?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM dares

My rules
permslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 02:03 PM   #1695
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Yes. For that money I would. I guess it’s mentally hard, but I think I can handle this.

Would you take part of a bet, where the loser will be pierced?
My PM dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk