getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Truth] Would you do that? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176527)

corvon 04-24-2014 12:31 PM

Would you do that?

Rules are simple. You leave a question for the nest poster to answer.

Example:

Person 1: Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?

Person 2: Yes. I love the idea of being a fuck doll!

Would you wear a diaper to church?

Person 3: No. I'm not into that kind of thing.

Would you put food in your ass?

And so on. Easy right? Lets get started!

Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?

Victoria85 04-24-2014 12:33 PM

Hahah yes I would love to try that out.

Would you wear a chastity device for the rest of your live?

LaughAtMe 04-24-2014 12:34 PM

Nope.

If a dominant, would you submit once in a long while if you were in a relationship with a switch? If a submissive, would you be dominant once in a while if you were in a relationship with a switch? If a switch, would you rather have to be dominant every time or have to be submissive?

corvon 04-24-2014 01:46 PM

I wish I was more of a switch. My Dom side comes out only for some things, but never for privet things such as bondage, sexual play and so on. I go sub when that happens.

Would you let a guy suck on your feet just cause you know he would like to?

slavepuptx 04-24-2014 02:56 PM

Yes. I'd rather do the sucking, but that would still be pretty hot.

Would you spend a full week as a slave, completely under control and dependent on a master?

corvon 04-24-2014 04:24 PM

As exciting as that is I don't think I would.

Would you walk around with anal beads in you for a few days?

slavepuptx 04-24-2014 04:37 PM

No. A butt plug maybe, but I think anal beads would be a little too...stimulating. ;)

Would you agree to a bondage milking session where you agree to be strapped down and stimulated constantly until made to cum three times?

Anal_Whore 04-24-2014 04:41 PM

Definitely, yes.

Would you tell someone in real life about your "exploits" on GetDare if you were dared to? You get to choose the person - it can be anyone.

corvon 04-24-2014 04:41 PM

Kinda yes kinda no.. Over all. Maybe my room mate.

Would you ever let a dog go down on you?

Anal_Whore 04-24-2014 04:47 PM

Definitely not - I'd be way too worried about teeth, not even considering the moral bit of that action.

Would you ever consider breaking a limit for the "right" master? If so, which ones?

corvon 04-24-2014 04:49 PM

Yes. Scat, Public, and nude. Only for the right one.

Would you go out into public with friends or family with a egg in you randomly going on and off with random timers and setting?

Anal_Whore 04-24-2014 05:24 PM

Probably not. I'd be worried someone would hear it. I would go out with a buttplug in, though, if I was able to guarantee it wouldn't slip out (probably through the use of a harness).

Would you put on a chastity device and give the only key to a significant other whom you trust? How about to a random stranger by mail?

slavepuptx 04-24-2014 05:43 PM

Significant other, yes! That's pretty much my dream. If I was horny enough, I just might mail the key to an online keyholder.

Would you allow a group of guys (or girls if you're straight) to piss on you?

yourmanslut2 04-24-2014 05:46 PM

If girls then yes

would you give oral to a guy if the girl of your dreams would have sex with you but only after giving a guy a blowjob?

sissies of marvel 2 04-24-2014 11:44 PM

Yes.
Would you have sex with 10 sumo wrestler size chicks to have sex with the girl of your dreams afterwards?