Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2021, 04:48 AM   #151
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Glad you are enjoying them!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 04:52 AM   #152
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Aww so nice of you to already be doing a report. Such a good edge slave..

We all love knowing you are squirming like crazy on those. If you almost came it means you are loving it too. Good sign

You are not disappointing us at all! Keep up the good work and pay attention not to cum, or I have the feeling we'll see you again here sooner than intended

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 04:52 AM   #153
PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
Hello, just reporting my edging so far..
I did 46 edges last night with Master’s supervision. It was quite torturous knowing I had around 100 more to do. So whimpery and squirmy omg I loved it though. At one point I almost came but I’m an obedient edge slave and I didn’t want to disappoint all of you! By the end of those I was spent and fell right to sleep.
Looking forward to doing more tonight. Hopefully i can get through all 100 in order to cum!!
Thanks again for your support,
Nessa ☺️
143 edges seem like a walk in the park for edgy Nessa!
Limits: family, public, blood, pics, videos, ❌destroying my huge expensive shoe collection with cum, piss or shit 🚫
Current rules for quarantine
PastramiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 11:53 AM   #154
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Hello, just reporting my edging so far..
I did 46 edges last night with Master’s supervision. It was quite torturous knowing I had around 100 more to do. So whimpery and squirmy omg I loved it though. At one point I almost came but I’m an obedient edge slave and I didn’t want to disappoint all of you! By the end of those I was spent and fell right to sleep.
Looking forward to doing more tonight. Hopefully i can get through all 100 in order to cum!!
Thanks again for your support,
Nessa ☺️
Glad to hear that you're loving the edges we racked up for you. We'll be on the lookout for any future threads
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 06:50 AM   #155
Nessa

Smile Report

Hi!
Last night I did 61 more edges. That’s 107 in total. Almost there.. it’s getting rly difficult but being edged this way really has been making me feel just the way an edge slave is supposed to feel. So that makes Master happy.. and me too! Just a few more! I think 36 more.. having hard time focusing today so could be wrong heheee
Nessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:59 AM   #156
Nessa

Default Updated report

After 4 days of edging to complete all those assigned edged from you guys, I finally got permission to cum!! I came soooo hard, couldn’t control the shaking and spasms from how hard the orgasm was. Thank you to all who made this possible hehe! Looking forward to more
Nessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nessa for this post:
Old 03-06-2021, 05:03 AM   #157
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
After 4 days of edging to complete all those assigned edged from you guys, I finally got permission to cum!! I came soooo hard, couldn’t control the shaking and spasms from how hard the orgasm was. Thank you to all who made this possible hehe! Looking forward to more
Next life I want to exchange place with a bird. He comes here in the forum dishing out edges and I go around looking at these moments.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated and for the beautiful image of you snapping and spasming at your first orgasm! Hope it was loud hehe

I got the feeling that we'll see you again for this next time is going to be even better

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 06:49 AM   #158
boundupone

Quote:
Great you enjoyed your punishment and your pleasure!
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk