Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-29-2020, 03:38 PM   #151
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
How is the Lola vs Bunny situation with the forced orgasms? Seems to be a lot of Lola and less of a digging bunny if I'm not mistaken.

And you can handle the denial Lola. It's SCARY, but we can always MODIFY things slightly if it goes completely out of hand. Breathe and do your best to force yourself all those lovely orgasms for all of us that can't have one.
Thanks for asking, yes Lola is still more present than Bunny. Bunny pops out every once in a while, but orgasms keep Lola more present so far. There are moments where the brain is fuzzy, and decision making might be not as smart as others... but right now Lola is trying to keep things balanced.

Oh, and yes, let me describe for all of you who are denied, how amazing an orgasm can be. When it is strong, and powerful. You are there laying, sometimes maybe even kneeling as the pleasure builds. You can feel the pleasure building as though a dam filling with water, threatening to burst and explode at any moment. A familiar feeling. You know it. That feeling when you're right on the cusp, right at the brink. It's that moment of wonder - a pleasure in and of itself - will that dam burst and send a waterfall of cascading joy through your body? Or will it stop raining, allowing enough water to drain and the walls to hold? Those of you in denial know very vividly what it's like right now for the rain to stop right there... right when you just need another drop or two, that potential waterfall vanishing until it starts raining again. But the rain always stops. It never continues. One day, one day - you will be able to explode. But, no. Not yet.

Meanwhile here I am, and the rain doesn't stop. It builds, builds, builds.... you start thinking... next drop. Next drop of rain and... sometimes it's more rain than you think, but eventually the wall buckles. Your entire being quakes and spasms. You shout out in ecstasy as a waterfall of pleasure bursts forth. It's powerful, dramatic, overwhelming. And it is wonderful.

Sorry you can't experience that.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:39 PM   #152
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Ok, I just did a quick test. I came in at just over 150 words/ minute when reading out loud. So if you sent scripts between 4500 and 4600 words, there is a good chance that will take about 30 minutes to record.

So to give each person an idea of how far I might get in their script:
Blue - yours is careful to limit me to 30 minutes, so yours is fine.
qwertzui - I actually thought yours was longer. I might just be able to finish it just in time. 4408 words.
ItakItak, Your Highness - you should be just fine. 1453 words.
Kamita - Your word count is good, though I do anticipate I'll likely be reading your script at a slower rate, but maybe I'm wrong. 3591 words.
MunkBomb - Chapter 4 puts us at 3993 words - Chapter 5 at 4980 words. Which means I will likely end up stopping somewhere within Chapter 5, which I know isn't even halfway through all the chapters. I'm sure it wasn't your intent to have me read for hours though. :P
I actually read through mine to get a sense for the time. I had to MODIFY (28) my speed to avoid triping on my own tongue.

I wrote out an EVIL idea just to use the keyword, but had to erase it just incase bunny decides to show up.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:43 PM   #153
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
I actually read through mine to get a sense for the time. I had to MODIFY (28) my speed to avoid triping on my own tongue.

I wrote out an EVIL idea just to use the keyword, but had to erase it just incase bunny decides to show up.
Well that's a way to draw Bunny out. She's very curious what EVIL idea you wrote out.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-29-2020, 03:45 PM   #154
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Maybe its all a ruse to get Bunny to say EVIL.

MODIFY (29)

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 12-29-2020, 03:48 PM   #155
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:

Oh, and yes, let me describe for all of you who are denied, how amazing an orgasm can be. When it is strong, and powerful. You are there laying, sometimes maybe even kneeling as the pleasure builds. You can feel the pleasure building as though a dam filling with water, threatening to burst and explode at any moment. A familiar feeling. You know it. That feeling when you're right on the cusp, right at the brink. It's that moment of wonder - a pleasure in and of itself - will that dam burst and send a waterfall of cascading joy through your body? Or will it stop raining, allowing enough water to drain and the walls to hold? Those of you in denial know very vividly what it's like right now for the rain to stop right there... right when you just need another drop or two, that potential waterfall vanishing until it starts raining again. But the rain always stops. It never continues. One day, one day - you will be able to explode. But, no. Not yet.

Meanwhile here I am, and the rain doesn't stop. It builds, builds, builds.... you start thinking... next drop. Next drop of rain and... sometimes it's more rain than you think, but eventually the wall buckles. Your entire being quakes and spasms. You shout out in ecstasy as a waterfall of pleasure bursts forth. It's powerful, dramatic, overwhelming. And it is wonderful.

Sorry you can't experience that.
I did not need to read that

Ice
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 03:48 PM   #156
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Maybe its all a ruse to get Bunny to say EVIL.

MODIFY (29)
That is EVIL! Are you sure that's all it was? Really?!?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-29-2020, 03:57 PM   #157
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
That is EVIL! Are you sure that's all it was? Really?!?
Fine, I'll tell Lola my EVIL plan; just make sure bunny is properly CAGEd.

No bunny allowed:
Spoiler:
For every mistake in a recording someone notices, they get an extra keyword per post until Lola uploads a perfect version.

PM Dares

Toys:

Last edited by kamita721; 12-29-2020 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-29-2020, 03:59 PM   #158
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Are your thighs well or do you need to ice them down
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 04:05 PM   #159
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Modify (30) and some ICE

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 12-29-2020, 04:15 PM   #160
Taz55
Distinguished Member

There is a lot going on but if a DUMB BUNNY can keep up I can too!

Last edited by Taz55; 12-29-2020 at 04:41 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 04:28 PM   #161
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

What is bothering you more today? the orgasms or the no-furniture rule? I'd think the no furniture rule is the most SCARY, but it doesn't give less denial, so I am not sure...
ltakltak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 04:32 PM   #162
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Hmmmm. Looks like tomorrow is a quiet day with no EVIL rules and only one orgasm, unless DUMB BUNNY has forgotten to update the list or something.
Old 12-29-2020, 04:36 PM   #163
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
What is bothering you more today? the orgasms or the no-furniture rule? I'd think the no furniture rule is the most SCARY, but it doesn't give less denial, so I am not sure...
The no furniture rule is... ok, Your Highness... mostly less comfortable position to have orgasms in. I'm also a bit stinky from all the sweating yesterday and today, but I have to wait until tomorrow to use my tub or shower, so that sucks. I crawl in my bedroom since it's carpeted, but my knees can't take the hard floors in the bathrooms, kitchen, and front room, so I have had to resort to hopping when I have to go get more water, food, or pee. Speaking of which, just finished another orgasm session while waiting to pee. Hopped to the tub and let it all out.

During the session, I used tooth cleaner and you guessed it, a pinchy thing on the right nipple. This orgasm took 15 or 16 minutes, so I think that's probably how long many will take going forward. Maybe enough time left on the clock for 3 or 4 more. We will see. Giving more time between sessions helps my body recover and make the orgasms doable, but my clit is getting very sore from all the stimulation. And it's only day 2! Oof. This orgasm wasn't as strong, but it was an orgasm all the same. I start to wonder if in the last days orgasms will just be a bodily response without the awesome pleasure behind it. I hope not.

Orgasms: 6/12
Time remaining: 55 minutes, 41 seconds.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-29-2020, 04:40 PM   #164
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Hmmmm. Looks like tomorrow is a quiet day with no EVIL rules and only one orgasm, unless DUMB BUNNY has forgotten to update the list or something.
I sure hope the list is up to date. No one has mentioned I forgot to list their day. Tomorrow should be a nice break, which is one of the reasons I've decided to try to record at least 2 audios, maybe even 3 if I can tomorrow while my mind can handle it. I'll need to make sure to have a set of batteries available and hope my recorder doesn't cut out mid session. That would really suck. I might record in 10 minute sections and then combine them just to be safe.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-29-2020, 04:52 PM   #165
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
I sure hope the list is up to date. No one has mentioned I forgot to list their day. Tomorrow should be a nice break, which is one of the reasons I've decided to try to record at least 2 audios, maybe even 3 if I can tomorrow while my mind can handle it. I'll need to make sure to have a set of batteries available and hope my recorder doesn't cut out mid session. That would really suck. I might record in 10 minute sections and then combine them just to be safe.
Do you think your 1 orgasm limit tomorrow will be a relief, or are you concerned that it wont be enough?

MODIFICATION (31)

MOO

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, game, keywords, torture