Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-14-2016, 06:13 AM   #151
rhl
getDare Succubus

Looks like this thread is dead
Old 12-14-2016, 08:22 PM   #152
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

There was a general consensus to remake the thread, but work has been crazy!
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:01 PM   #153
madeapuddle

KawaiiAlly: I recall you mentioning opening a new thread but figured you were busy in some way or another. Good to see you're alive though! Take the time you need to get caught up with work and start fresh when you feel able!

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:30 PM   #154
madeapuddle

Any one want to restart this thread? I got a pack of diapers yesterday, but I can get more.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
Old 02-28-2018, 08:17 PM   #155
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

First, to restate all of the approved changes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
Hmm,
What if I were to change the rules to, in order to get out, you have to ask for permission. If you are denied, you must redo your time, plus any time added and then you are allowed to leave. Also, to include no cumming while in the diapers, and to require a glass of water to be drank every hour. I might also be tempted to shorten the limit to adding hours to just having to wait till another post is made. Feedback?
Quote:
The rules do allow for changing. I will update now, to add the new rules.
If anyone was already in, and does not agree to the new rules, you may follow the old rules.
The rules will allow for drinking to be skipped if in a place where it is unable to be done, or while sleeping.
EDIT: I can't seem to edit the first post.
Quote:
Also, the optional rules if you want to make it more fun! You don't have to do these, but it's more fun.
1) In order to get out, you have to ask for permission in the thread, from one of the girls. If you are denied, you must redo your time again, plus any time added and then you are allowed to leave.
2) No cumming while in diapers.
3) You must drink a glass of water every hour, unless you are unable to(work, school, sleep)
Note: You are allowed to change, keep it healthy!
I will give you 12 hours, and I also dare you to have no underwear the entire time besides the diaper.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 02-28-2018, 08:23 PM   #156
raynacd
Distinguished Member

ok im in for this lets go

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:50 PM   #157
madeapuddle

Quote:
First, to restate all of the approved changes:

I will give you 12 hours, and I also dare you to have no underwear the entire time besides the diaper.
Sounds good, so starting off with 12 hours

Old 02-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #158
madeapuddle

KawaiiAlly, just a thought but you may want to go ahead and consider making a new thread with the revised rules. I have concerns about this not catching on due to having to go back/forth learning how it should work. Furthermore, due to the low percentage of girls on getdare (highly regrettable I may add) I had a thought as to how to fix that! I think anyone who identifies as a girl (TG) should also be able to add time or give permission to end diaper time, etc. This would attract a lot more attention I think and help to widen the playing field.

Old 02-28-2018, 09:41 PM   #159
diapered_princess
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeapuddle View Post
KawaiiAlly, just a thought but you may want to go ahead and consider making a new thread with the revised rules. I have concerns about this not catching on due to having to go back/forth learning how it should work. Furthermore, due to the low percentage of girls on getdare (highly regrettable I may add) I had a thought as to how to fix that! I think anyone who identifies as a girl (TG) should also be able to add time or give permission to end diaper time, etc. This would attract a lot more attention I think and help to widen the playing field.
I second that sentiment. It would also help prevent new users from being overwhelmed be the thread having so many posts.
diapered_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:05 PM   #160
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Understood, I should be able to get it remade tomorrow.
Also, anyone who identifies as female has always been allowed here. *Points at Signature*
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 03-01-2018, 07:19 AM   #161
madeapuddle

Ah right, lol. I totally missed that. :P

Old 03-01-2018, 07:43 AM   #162
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

I would like to give 12 hours to madeapuddle

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:01 AM   #163
madeapuddle

And here I was thinking I'd be able to go out and do some chores as a big kid without diapers... guess not!

Old 03-01-2018, 09:24 AM   #164
madeapuddle

Btw, here's what I have to work with right now. Gotta love thrift shops! Some nice person dropped a bunch of these off and I just bought them for about $2-3 a pack (some were on sale for less, idk why): https://imgur.com/a/9cVYo

Old 03-01-2018, 11:07 AM   #165
diapered_princess
Distinguished Member

holy cow, that is a lucky find. My thrift shops never have diapers that fit me (if they even have any to begin with)
diapered_princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
baby, boys, diaper, girls, timed release