Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-31-2014, 05:06 PM   #151
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenizer View Post
u diapers? If so, were you shortest, slutiest skirt with a diaper underneath (if you don't do diapers normal pants will do). the get the most see through top you have and walk along the beach. then get changed into a bikini that's way to small for you but doesn't show of anything massively and take a selfie of your front and behind. Than go swimming for an hour. I said go to the beach because your allowed t be legally nude there and even though your not completely nude, you nearly are. If this dare brakes any rules plz tell me so I can fix it asap.(also write a report if you do, do this dare)

love ya
womenizer
There are many problems with this dare.

1. I don't have any real diapers.
2. Yes, I am a girl, but as I've said on many occasions, I am not a "girly girl" so I hate dresses and skirts therefore I don't own any (with the exception of a few, about 3 maybe 4, dresses used for special occasions like weddings, funerals and for church on holidays).
3. I don't own any see through tops.
4. It's wintertime here so the beaches are closed meaning I can't go to the beach.
5. If I can'lt go to the beach, I can't swim.
6. I'm in the USA. You are not, may I repeat, NOT allowed (legally) to be at a beach and be nude.
and
7. This dare breaks several limits (not including the above) including; illegal, public, dangerous (this is just asking for/inviting issues such as rape, and other forms of unwanted sexual attention), pictures, and nudity.

Also, and less importantly, I only do tasks from the thread if they are posted on the calendar.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

Last edited by alex_carter; 12-31-2014 at 05:12 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 05:52 PM   #152
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily report; Wednesday,

So today was much more difficult. I started today with 50 toothbrushe edges, 20 pusy slaps, then 50 more edges before breakfast.

Then around 9:00 I started the More Rope Walk task and it went the exact same as it did on Monday.

After that I did the task Modified Corner Time. I started just before noon. I laid down a wooden board in the corner of my room and knealt down on it. I stayed there for an hour. It was quite uncomfortable and boring.

After that it was time for Spreader Bar Time. I had to secure my makeshift spreader between my knees and stand with my hands behind my head for half an hour. I did this facing the wall to, and I hate when I have to use the makeshift spreader because it hurts my hips. I then took a short 10 minute break, and started the next part wher I had to spend 30 minutes (in the corner) on only one foot at a time or my tippy toes. I alternated between the 3 allowed positions and by the time the 30 minutes was over, not only was I extremely beyond bored, by my legs, feet, and hips were hurting as well.

Finally I was done with all the cornertime/timeout type stuff and it was time for my lunchtime task. I had to do 70 toothbrushes edges, 30 pussy slaps, and then another 70 toothbrushes. I then ate lunch and went on with my day.

The next task after that was my dinner time task where I had to do 90 toothbrush edges, 40 pussy slaps, and then 90 more toothbrush edges.
Tonight just before bed (probably around 12:30 am, just after My New Years Party, I will do my 100 edges. Unfortunately though, I will not be allowed to have my final orgasm before I go back into denial tomorrow am when I wake up since it will be taking place after midnight.

End Notes...
1. To Steve, thank you for your note, wishing me a Happy New Year. It made me very happy when I read it. It lets me know that you appreciate the work that I put into this thread, and it is very encouraging, so thank you!

2. To the person who poasted the Ass task....when you post a task for 6pm and it'ls already after 6 I obviously will not be doing. I know I've said this before, at least to some of you, but I can't remember if I've said it publicly on the thread before so here goes... I usually write down the tasks for the next day on the night before, so if you want a task done, you should definitley post it for the next day (not the current one) and even better, post it for 2 days (or more) from the current day. Any tasks posted on the day of, I reserve the right not to do for a few reasons, including 1 that it's very possible that I may not see it in time, and number 2 I may not have the required items to do the task even if I do see it in time.

Today's edge count...520
Today's orgasms...0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

Old 12-31-2014, 08:13 PM   #153
alex_carter
getDare Devil

With the New Year I thought I'd make things easier for you all and post a list of all the rules, and considerations I require/request for when you post to my calendar. These are things I've learned over the past 3 and a half months experience I've had with the calendar.

RULES FOR POSTING TASKS TO CALENDAR

If any of these are confusing please just ask me and I will happily clarify anything.

1. All tasks are to be posted in the RED color or they will be deleted.
2. I will not do tasks while at work, or during other "purple colored" times unless otherwise stated.
3. Please limit all tasks (except denial periods) to 1 week.
4. Please post all tasks at least 24 hours before they are to be done to ensure that they will get completed.
5. All tasks need to be posted to the calendar, not the thread, in order to be done.
6. Please limit tasks to including things I already have (I do not have extra money to afford to buy things) unless otherwise stated.
7. When not denied I will only do a maximum of 3 orgasms per day with several hours rest between them (unless we've talked about it and I've given you permission otherwise).
8. Please limit each day to 5 tasks (excluding denial and a daily edging routine, in other words, those 2 particular tasks do NOT count towards the 5 daily). That way we can ensure that I have time for all tasks.
9. Please limit daily edging routines to 2 weeks per task. Also the same person cannot post 2 daily edging routines in a row, unless 2 weeks passes before someone else posts a daily routine.
10. Crotchrope times are limited to 3 times a day, 2 hours per time, with a reasonable amount of recovery time (minimum 4 hours) between each wearing. I will not wear them over night.
11. Exercise tasks are not accepted. (I've learned, through experience with the calendar, that I'm not comfortable and don't like people giving me instructions on when, how, etc to exercise.)
12. Tasks that drastically (or look like my limits were ignored) will be immediately deleted. If there are only small problems though, I will attempt to work with you to fix them.
13. I will only "deprive" myself of one sense at a time. In other words I will not wear a blindfold AND earplugs at the same time. I will do one or the other, but not both.
14. Rules/tasks are only in effect for the time period that they are posted.

Remember that while I encourage posting rules/tasks, you are discouraged from changing/editing/modifying tasks posted by others.

I reserve the right to deny any task for any reason, though I will always give you an explaination.

Also remember that all rules listed above are "unless otherwise stated", meaning that if we talk about it first and I give you approval that particular rule may be broken, bent, or ignored, though all tasks are required to be reasonable.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 12-31-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:45 PM   #154
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Post 1; Tueday, January 5, 2015

Ok, so with the New Year we are restarting the post count. Sorry I'm not posting regularly guys, I just have a lot going on right now, and I'm kinda living day to day with work, so forgive me for not posting regularly, but know I am doing each task everyday.

Tasks:
-90 Day denial
-Dime on Nose- For this task, you are to lie down on your back on the floor. Put a dime on the end of your nose. Keeping your head and body totally still, wiggle our nose until the dime falls off your face. Then repeat. Be totally still. Do this for 30 minutes.

Today I had denial (this one lasts until like the end of March or something like that. My only other task for the day was the Dime on Nose task where I had to lay on my back on the floor and not move anything except my nose (and other facial muscles as needed I suppose) until the dime fell in the floor. I then had to pick it up, and replace it on the tip of my nose and continue knocking it off until time ran out. I knocked the dime off about 7 times. It was harder than I expected to do it without moving at all.

Today's edge count...0
Today's orgasm count...0

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 01-20-2015, 08:35 PM   #155
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Ok so here's an update. I WILL eventually get back to daily updates, but right now it's a bit much. Anyway, on to the update...

No tasks, but no orgasms either. Ever since the beginning of the new year I haven't been allowed to orgasm. Luckily I haven't had any edges lately either, so I do a couple , like maybe 5, a day.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 01-21-2015, 02:05 AM   #156
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Added some Tasks for the week. As always, feel free to message me if we need to modify something of the dares
Old 02-10-2015, 08:46 PM   #157
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Hey guys. Things have been crazy around here, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm still doing tasks when I get them. Right now I have been on denial since New Year's. Lucky for me though, nobody's been posting anything, while that leaves for boring days it also means I don't have to do many torturous edges or anything like that either.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 02-11-2015, 01:03 PM   #158
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

I added some tasks into your calendar. I hope you have some fun with it.

If anything is a limit just let me know.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:16 PM   #159
berktora

İ ve added some kik game on ur calendar hope u ll like..
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:06 PM   #160
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I've made some edits to posted tasks (edits can be found in parenthesis) explaining why I can't do your task, or changes that are necessary for me to be able to do it. Plese check it out.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 02-12-2015, 12:53 AM   #161
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Been reading your threads for months, never posted though.

Just wanted to say I look forward to your postings, and have this thread subscribed.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:01 AM   #162
trenho
getDare Devil

Hey, just to say that I'm back following the thread, new adds done.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #163
LPV
getDare Saint

I just gave you ONE break for Valentine's Day! Hope you are thrilled. You should be. lol

Denied by Triangle beginning June 16.

Triangle's LPV thread!!!

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:38 AM   #164
LPV
getDare Saint

Are you still doing this? Let's fill it up people!

Denied by Triangle beginning June 16.

Triangle's LPV thread!!!

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:31 PM   #165
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Are you still doing this? Let's fill it up people!
Of course I'm still doing this!

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares