Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

View Poll Results: Should I give an idea of the task involved before a game?
Yes, so I know it's in my limits 154 44.00%
No, the mystery is what makes the game more interesting 122 34.86%
No, I like to push my limits, so I don't mind if I get a game I may not like 74 21.14%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #151
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Ok. Here is my report, for the car clothes change:

I drove to a quiet park fully clothed, I climbed into my backseat, and looked around and saw hardly anybody close by. I first took off my shoes and socks, then my shirt, then my shorts, and lastly my briefs. I was totally naked and nervous. Then, I started to put my 1 piece costume on, and thought I heard something outside, but it was only the wind. Once my mummy morphsuit was on, I drove home. It was exciting!

I loved changing in the park. It was fun!
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:09 AM   #152
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

After checking the result at work, I relished the opportunity to spice up my day and took the dare to the office toilet. I'm afraid the circumstances meant I was wearing nothing provocative. Just a cream board shorts and a beige/green t shirt. I have long dreadlocks, a weeks stubble. In the harsh artificial light in front of the toilet mirror I kicked off my blue running shoes. Dropped my boardies. Off came my t shirt revealing my broad swimming shoulders mostly hairless chest apart from comedy nipple hair. Down came my tight black boxer shorts with neon green elastic. Finally off came my odd black socks. The jade pendant neclace stays on because the knot is impossible. Naked and horny I realise because of another dare I am committed to, I cannot cum unless I use my right foot, or by balancing on my right foot and humping something. I attempt both options, my dexterity inhibiting the first option and giving up humping the sink which was the only thing the right height. Sweaty and frustrated I returned to my desk wondering how I would complete that dare when I got home... good luck to this weeks looser. 1000 strokes a day. Wow.

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:09 AM   #153
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Okay, it's time to put out another call for Contestants!

For those who sign in for the first time, saying they are willing to be Contestants, NOW is the time to declare that! This way the games remain spontaneous. I will try to vary the start times to accommodate different time zones.

And thanks qatguy for your efforts, and your report!

And to Reptile as well! Great report! Glad to see people getting into the spirit of the games!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #154
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

And I am in for future games!

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #155
powerless

I'm in again as a contestant for the next round

Likes: Control, orgasm control, bondage, brain tasks, reward tasks, discreet public, clothing control,femdom

Dislikes: messy, being naked, pain, corner time

Limits: family, illegal, drinking body fluids, scat, cam, pics, shaving, public, anal
powerless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #156
DareMaster131

I'm in for this!
Old 10-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #157
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

This audience member doesn't seem to be quite active, but lets get them involved. I choose...AnalGirl1 as my victim to go without underwear for a week.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:56 AM   #158
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Okay, for our next round let's welcome powerless and DareMaster131

Winner of this game gets to select an Audience member for 20 minutes corner time, with his choice of one added stipulation:
1. add 10 more minutes
2. a blindfold
3. Naked

The loser, in addition to stripping and posting your looks and clothing removed, must, for the next 24 hours, strip completely naked each and every time you use the restroom.

Results to follow shortly...
Old 10-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #159
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

And the results are in...

powerless: Ace of hearts
DareMaster131: King of diamonds....close but not enough...powerless wins!

powerless...choose your victim

DareMaster131: you may strip when ready! Put on a show!
Old 10-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #160
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

GetDare Gameshow network is signing off for a while...host has to go to work!

If you are on around 10 pm my time (10 hours from now), I will put in a call for Contestants then. Do not volunteer before then!

A reminder to those choosing Audience members for tasks: Past Contestants (in fact, everyone who posts here) are eligible to be chosen. Also we seem to have a few people that posted in the early days, but haven't been seen since. I will try to weed out those that are no longer interested, bring back those that are.

Audience members: keep in mind that you are the prizes, and can therefore be called on for a task at any moment! I will try to keep you notified, but in case I skip someone, stay alert.

Also keep in mind the mini game we have: Naked free throws

All it takes is for you to post your looks and what you are stripping out of (as for any nude participant),the words "Naked and ready to shoot" and a commitment to remain nude for 2 hours, and you get a chance to choose an Audience member for 48 hours of denial. Sign ups for this can be done any time, and I will resolve them when I sign back in.
Old 10-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #161
AnalGirl1

I'm starting 48 hours of denial now, also I go without underwear for a week.
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #162
Tiff_tiffy

i am in deep in toughts when Slave Leia call out my name.After some time i notice people looking at me and suddenly i realize what i have to do.I stand up leaving my jeans jacket at my seat. Slowly with a blush on my face i come to Leia and start to strip. I am a bit embarrased when i take of my white tank top revealing my 38B-sized breasts in my bra. I start to unzip my jeans showing the audience my black thong. With more courage i take of my bra so the crowed can see my small hard pink nipples. Lastly i pull down my thong revealing my compleatly shaven pussy. Now i stand naked in front of the audience showing my fit,german body with a height of 5'6'' and a weight of 123lbs.You can see shoulder long brown hair and i stare back to the audience with my brown eyes. With my back to Leia i bend down awaiting my spanking.

(I hope i did well^^)

26/f/bi/sub

Last edited by Tiff_tiffy; 10-21-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Tiff_tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #163
the saved

Okay so I just woke up on the stage (i.e just got in), to realise I as a contestant got one of the middle of the pack cards and so I have to strip naked for you all! :O Prepare for a sexy show!

Well first of all I'm about 6 foot, kinda short dark brown hair with a short swoopy fringe, kinda like all them emo kids have but a bit shorter , kinda skinny, not too muscly, (don't judge I'm joining a gym!).

So anyway I strip naked to show off my slender figure, first of all removing my grey hooded top/shirt thing. It's a shirt but it has a hood so I can wear it with nothing underneath, so anyway yep I pull that over my head, revealing very few hairs at all on my chest, with small perked up nipples, this stage is cold!

I then slide down my dark blue skinny jeans and pink/purple tommy hilfiger pants (boxers, and yes I am a slave to my labels ;P) to reveal my kinda large, (I don't measure but it's what I've been told), shaved cock and balls, standing erect. Then I gasp, hide myself and run off stage.

The End!

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #164
AmieElle
Account Banned

never online at the same time you call for contestants :/ any chance I could post now in response for the next contestant call?

PM "edge" and I will do 10 edges in a row
AmieElle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #165
Elysium

Should redo this one then.

I notice that I was one of the middle people in the game and thus had to take my clothes off. I started slowly by taking my red base ball cap off my head, showing my black hair. I take off my blue t shirt showing off the lack of tan I have, blinding several people in the front row. I kick off my white socks and grey shoes. That leaves my pants and boxers. Loosening my belt, I slowly unzip my pants and take them off revealing my blue plaid boxers. I slowly take those off showing my moderate sized genitalia. I quickly scoop up my clothes and run off stage hoping never to be this embarrassed again infront of this crowd, though I have my doubts.

Advertisements
Kink Talk