Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-14-2022, 09:18 AM   #151
Captain0blivious

You must wear one diaper (any number of layers, boosters, plastic pants, etc.) for 24 hours straight.

Whenever you’re awake, you must drink one glass of water (12 oz minimum) each hour.

If you change anything about your diaper (removing plastic pants, adding a booster, etc.) other than adjusting the tapes, you have to redo this dare entirely, AFTER completing your 24 hours.

If you leak, you must redo the dare completely.

For my dare, you should know that I have two days of air travel coming up that I could do dares during. That’s a dare opportunity.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 08:41 AM   #152
ToiletBoy91

You must try to stay diapered for the entire duration of your air travel experience, from the time you leave for the airport until you arrive at your destination. If you take your diaper off for any reason or use the toilet, you earn one week of continuous diaper wearing at home as punishment for each time.

Loves: ABDL, Chastity, Anal, Pain, Humiliation, Toilet
Limits: Public, Food, Illegal

Kik: SissyBaby8008
ToiletBoy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:57 AM   #153
LockedLemy

You will put on chastity and put the keys in your diaper, then wear it through the day normally until you feel you want to pee, when you do you will give yourself an enema and hold it until you are bursting with pee, then you will release everything and can get the keys to your chastity back.

Kik : BoredCuriousSissy

Likes: Anal, crossdress, semi-messy, chastity, nipple torture, enemas, spanking, edge, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, feeling like a slave, hidden-public, diapers, pics (no face tho).

Limits: poo (but I will mess a diaper), intense pain, blood, family, permanent marks, fully public.

I have a decent assortment of clothes and toys, ask away!
LockedLemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 02:23 AM   #154
maaik

Put on a thick diaper with a booster if u have some. Do your grocery shopping with your diaper. Take at least 2 items from the lowest shelf and bend over so your diaper might get seen.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 08:42 AM   #155
Klickfoot

Take 4 diapers, cut slits in the crotch of two of them so that they will leak. Mix these two diapers back in with the other two. Blindfold yourself and randomly select one diaper and put it on as well as your pants before removing your blindfold. Drink as much liquid as you can get down before going to the Walmart/mall/park of your choosing (or even forest if this is to public for you). Find the section of this place that you believe to be the busiest (or as daring as you are comfortable with) and then stand there and completely release your bladder. You have a 50/50 chance of being either completely humiliated or just in a very wet diaper.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 07:14 PM   #156
LockedDiaperBoi

Drink 1L of water per hour for 3 hours before you take a 1L enema. Now diaper up in the most obvious ABDL diaper you have. You are to go on a 2 mile walk(1 mile out, one mile back). For 15 minutes (nonconsecutive) you must have your diaper fully exposed with your pants off.

If you release your enema or your diaper leaks:

Before halfway: you must stay in your diaper for 2 hours after you return to your starting point.

Halfway or later: you may change in your diaper in a public restroom after you have returned to your starting point.

After you have returned to your starting point: You may release in your diaper and change anywhere you like.

Telegram and Kik @LockedDiaperBoi

Likes: ABDL, chastity, piss, scat, toilet, pup play, anal, bondage, humiliation

LIMITS: Friends, Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal, Severe Pain, Findom

Toys: Chastity Cage, Diapers, Magic Wand Vibrator, Butt Plugs, Dildo, Pup Collar, Dog Bowl
LockedDiaperBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 05:39 PM   #157
LockedDiaperBoi

Bumping the thread

Telegram and Kik @LockedDiaperBoi

Likes: ABDL, chastity, piss, scat, toilet, pup play, anal, bondage, humiliation

LIMITS: Friends, Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal, Severe Pain, Findom

Toys: Chastity Cage, Diapers, Magic Wand Vibrator, Butt Plugs, Dildo, Pup Collar, Dog Bowl
LockedDiaperBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 06:46 PM   #158
SubbyFoxboi

Go to your local cinema in a thick diaper, but 2 large drinks and go into the screen, you must drink both drinks before the film actually starts. You have to hold until the end of the movie! If you do not, you'll not only look very puffy when you come out, but you'll also have to wear that same diaper for the rest of the day without changes, only extra layers.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 02:52 AM   #159
Diaper_pup

You are going on a risky shopping trip. Prepare a Diaper with holes from a needle. Diaper up and drink a cup of water before u are heading to a mall. Every hour u have to drink a bottle of Water. Try on diffrent Pants in a shop and pee in your Diaper while u wear them. Hopefully your Diaper wont leak. If Your Diaper Leaks into one of the Pants, you have to buy them.
You are allowed to leave, when you peed at least 3 times

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 10:12 AM   #160
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Diaper up and go for a drive, drive until you have wet yourself 3 times. Once you have wet, park your car and get out. You have to mess to get back in. Once you have messed, you must go through a drive through and order at least a drink. You may then go home and change. You are to be wearing a skirt or dress that when your diaper is wet or when you lean forward, shows your diaper.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 09:55 AM   #161
rhl
getDare Succubus

Oh I love giving dares to ladies.
Let's start drinking fluids. A few glasses
Put on a diaper, continue drinking. When the diaper is soaked, or pour water down your front. Slit the front, and put on a second diaper.
Put on a mini skirt and go for a walk.
If you are walking on streets, you will bend over, or bend legs and squat at every corner, making sure any driver will see your diaper.
In a park, find reasons to bend over, while in view of people, maybe pick a rock up, lean over a fence as someone walks by. Wednesday I sat on a bench and had a talk with a male, who could clearly see my soaked diaper.
Put on a mini skirt,
Old 11-05-2022, 08:22 PM   #162
Captain0blivious

You must go to a public restroom wearing one of your few normal pairs of of underwear. You must change into a double diaper while you’re there, and throw away that adult underwear. You don’t need it any more

I have several days of road trips available for public diaper dares! Have at me
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Captain0blivious for this post:
Old 11-05-2022, 10:09 PM   #163
the_diaper_darer

I liked how you had underwear destruction in your dare, so you’ll get to destroy two pairs, babies don’t need undies after all.

Start the dare by destroying one pair of undies, then putting on another pair of undies and packing three diapers for your road trip. At some point on your trip, stop at a pharmacy and bring your diapers inside(discreetly). Go into the bathroom and put on the diapers. After the diapers are on, walk out of the stall and throw your dumb undies away(make sure the undies are visible when you carry them to the trash can). Now buy a baby bottle and another pack of diapers from the pharmacy.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 10:09 PM   #164
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'm going to revive this thread.
Let's start by making sure tgatytou are well hydrated,
Now we are going to go out, your choice, shop, mall, park, hike, whatever.
You will have your underpants on, and carrying a 2 diapers. Eventually, you will Jacquie pee, but let's hold off until you feel you can't hold it anymore. Now it is time to find a place to change untidy diaper.
You may need both, since you want to pee in the diaper. (let's hope that you haven't had an accident and wet your pants.

My diaper dare request above.
I put on a pair of comfortable, flustered panties, I actually like these, but as a baby, I don't need them, do I?

Put a top on, that barely covered my waist and leggings.
Grabbed. Grabbed my backpack, with diapers, cloths, and powder, and headed to the mall.

Once in the mall, I eventually made it two the men's room. Went to a stall, took my leggings off, say on the toilet and soiled my panties. Put the diapers on and walked out, bsrefeet, exposed diapers, to throw my painties away, I chose the can closest to the door. Yes someone walked in while I was by the can. I acted natural, walked back to the stall, got dressed and left.
I wish I had the nerve to ask if he wanted a Blow Job.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:05 AM   #165
Sissybabytravis28

You must wear a diaper 3 booster pads and plastic pants for the hole day and drink at least 3 litres of water
Sissybabytravis28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissybabytravis28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above