Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-02-2019, 10:21 AM   #151
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
Mummified
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. Asshole
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex
Hot tub with preferred .
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
No toilet for a year I would hide in the woods and do my things
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
Random stranger, since not being able to again would be gross
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.neither eek shower would be better
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Skydiving less people to see
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.basement no humiliation
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.tied up myself
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.force fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.spread eagle

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 11:07 AM   #152
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).

The sperm i think because it is good for your skin, it'd probably just make your skin softer once you managed to wash it out of your hair... wait but i didnt think about getting pregnant... i still think the sperm bath

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.

I love anal, have a horrble gag reflex, and cant give a bj to save my life.

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.

lick a public toilet seat.

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

the hot tub duh, i mean its not like when you go to a nude beach you go touching people why would you do it in a hot tub?

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).

i mean diapers exist.

6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.

i mean thats pretty much just getting waxed but less painful so yeah shaved.

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.

toilet, i look crap, in general but even more so with my hair all wet, plus if i ever had a problem with weird colored poops or something i would have video evadance, doctors do love to ask about your last poop when bad things happen.

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.

the horse but am i bet horse hair would feel horrible agienst your vag, then again the hose would probably be sattled so yeah the horse.

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

stocks, i dont got a reason it'd just be cooler to be able to say it happened.

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

I dont have good knot tying skills.

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

Force fed anything? As in i'd get to pick the thing. I see very little downside to that and given time sence you did say anything i bed i could think of something pretty fun to be forcefed for a week.

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

tied to the bed if we make the assumption i'd actually be able to sleep in such a position

Will try: just about anything not in limets.

Limets: blood, under 18, illegal, piercings, extreme pain.
cutekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 06:27 AM   #153
FishnetSchiap

Mummified

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
Asshole

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
Feet

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
Blowjob

Glass walled toilet

Shaved by stranger

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
Toilet cam

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
Skydiving

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
Stocks

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
Be tied

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.
Force fed

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
Tied

Contact / Social Media

Kik: FishnetSchiap
Pintrest: https://www.pinterest.com/fishnetschiap/

~
FishnetSchiap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 04:08 PM   #154
Slutylittlesub

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours
OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 04:20 PM   #155
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Would you rather?

My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:42 AM   #156
Subbyprincess13

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). - mummified, death by drowning in cum doesn't sound fun lol
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. - asshole fucked
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. - glittery seat, feet totally gross me out, don't even really like mine.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.-blindfolded
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). - glass walls
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. - stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.-toilet webcam
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. - naked skydiving
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. - stocks
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. - tied up by self
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.- force fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. - spread eagle, though I don't think I would be getting much sleep either way

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 05:00 PM   #157
Vivlio

Would you rather?

Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 05:13 AM   #158
sissyAmie1337

sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 02:06 AM   #159
icom

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
icom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 02:47 AM   #160
Benedicct

Would you rather?

--------------
Dislikes: pee (outdoor), spanking, face on command
Limits: scat, diapers, pee (indoor)
-------------
Benedicct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 12:43 PM   #161
zosaphii

Likes: humiliation, pain, temp play, total orgasm control, perhaps selfbondage
Limits scat, piss/watersports, involving family and anything illegal or social suicide
I love having rules to follow.
Trying to build PM dares so feel free to send suggestions

PM DARES

TOYS
zosaphii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 06:52 AM   #162
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

8. ... go naked skydiving (HELL YEAH)OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 01:27 PM   #163
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Would you rather?

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:13 PM   #164
ezra.slave

Would you rather?

Like : Spanking, cum, ice, anal, Exercice, Games w/ Forfeit, nipple play, being controlled, orgasm control, edging, bondage, rules
Dislike : Corner time, body writing, pain, humiliation, diaper
Limits:Permanent, illegal, social suicide, public, family, friends, messy, cbt.

Give me some rules
ezra.slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:48 PM   #165
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather?

I love cum and I imagine my skin would be SO soft afterwards. Someone make this beauty treatment an actual concept.

Tough choice! I really, really want to try both. Not at the same time though. That would be too much.

Both are disgusting. However, I would probably be slightly turned on if the stranger was hot or had a hot voice.

I could edge myself under the bubbles of the water and enjoy the delicious view.

Now I suddenly only need to go at night time. I hope there is no light in this glass bathroom haha. Either way... It would be over in a week rather than a year.

I already get Brazilian wax done professionally... so it is normal for me to have a stranger deal with my pubic hair.

At least I would be anonymous.

I'm not exhibitionist, but at least I would get to press my clit against the saddle and be rocked by the horse's movements. So... some pleasure to help deal with the pain of embarrassment?

I do have a fantasy about being bound, naked, in public. Especially in stocks. The idea that someone could walk up behind me and fuck me.. and I would be completely helpless and unable to see who chose to abuse me... the humiliation and objectification is so hot to me.

I do like to tie my partners up occasionally, but I am submissive, so being the one tied up seemed like the most natural choice.

Ehhh... Can I just fast, please? I don't want to choose "force fed anything" and risk being fed something really disgusting. But
the alternative is disgusting too. I can't reason myself out of this one, Jaro

Being tied spread eagle would be hot. I always feel exposed and vulnerable if I wake up with spread legs.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk