Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #151
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup
Default A Little Twist...Hehe

Hey guys! There's going to be a little twist to this story. Most of you might not expect this but some of you might be thinking this. If you have any ideas of what the twist is, feel free to comment or pm me and I might be willing to tell you some spoilers. Hehe

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #152
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiden View Post
Oh my! It seems that being a friend of Sarah isn't going to turn out well for you.
Haha. That's right. Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin@ View Post
nice story and great so far
hope the next part is comming up soon
Thanks. I'm working on it now. I got inspiration from another story I was reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforserv View Post
please post next part soon
I'm about 1/4 of the way done with the next part. It's gonna be good and long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
whens the next part
Soon. I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi View Post
u keep us all in suspence i cant wait until the next part
Hehe. I like keeping you in suspense. Haha

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Old 05-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #153
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Soooooo? What does she have to convince them to do?
You'll find out. Hehe. Trust me. It'll be good.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #154
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Part 10 has been sent to my editor! It should be posted really soon! Promise!

Old 05-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #155
Thedicegal4

Wow! I just joined this site and starting reading some stories...this one is by far the best! Keep up the good work.

LOVES: Getting Messy, Dice Dares
LIKES: Wedgies, Ice, X-Dressing, Body Writing, Piss/Poop, Semi-Public (getting messy in public)
WILL TRY: Anal, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spanking, Punishments, anything not listed in limits.
LIMITS: Cum Eating, Piss Drinking/Poop Eating, Cam/Pics, Permanent, Public Nudity, Illegal, Blood, Family/Friends
Thedicegal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:48 PM   #156
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedicegal4 View Post
Wow! I just joined this site and starting reading some stories...this one is by far the best! Keep up the good work.
Thanks! Part 10 has been sent to my editor and will be posted soon! Thank you!

Old 05-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #157
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Good news - can't wait
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #158
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1111 View Post
Good news - can't wait
This part is going to be really long. It's only fair sense I've kept you waiting for months. I'm also getting ahead of the game and I'm working on part 11.

Old 05-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #159
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Part 10: A Fun Night With Master

Thanks Komodo Jones for doing all of the corrections!

Thanks naked_lego, dickface, slutjuice, Dareholic, knightgunner13, masters_kitten, Tin@, Tiden, readyforserv, onix, takashi, alex_carter, Thedicegal4 and peter1111 for the feedback on part 10!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 10: A Fun Night With Master

Dear Sarah,

I have a new task for you. You are going to convince your brothers, Tommy and Eric, your sisters, Becca and Katie, and your two friends, John and Joey, to play a game of truth or dare with you and me. This game will start on Friday and will probably continue throughout the weekend. It will be a sleepover. My parents will be out of town and they have agreed to let me have friends over for the weekend. You have until Thursday (tomorrow) to let me know if they've agreed to play. Also, if one of them doesn't agree, there will be a punishment.

Love, your Master

Sarah thought that this would probably be fun. The only problem she saw was convincing them all to play. "John should be easy enough," she thought, "so should Joey. It's just my siblings I'm worried about."

The bell finally rang as she was lost in thought and she was about to walk out of the room when she remembered her punishment. She went back to her desk in the Spanish room, took out the first set of lines, folded it up and stuck them underneath the desk. Then Sarah walked out and headed to English. Justin was in Sarah's English class and sat in front of her. Half way through the class, Justin passed her a note. It read, "Did you remember to do your punishment?"

She quickly wrote back, "Yes, I did. I put it underneath my desk in Spanish because you never said where exactly to put it," and handed it to him.

A few minutes later, Justin passed her another note but before she could read it, her teacher, Mrs. Grey, said, "Justin, Sarah, would you like to share that note with the whole class?"

"No Mrs. Grey," Sarah and Justin said at the same time.

"Then I would suggest you put the note away now," Mrs. Grey told them sternly.

"Yes Mrs. Grey," Sarah said as she stuffed the note in her notebook. Mrs. Grey went back to what she was talking about and Sarah just daydreamed until she heard something important.

"Now, as you're the advanced group, I expect more from you. This year you'll be writing many five paragraph essays to prepare you for the MCA, Minnesota Comprehension Assessment, writing test the 9th graders take this year. I'll start simple. I expect a five paragraph essay on your favorite animal by the beginning of class tomorrow," Mrs. Grey told them.

"Oh great. An essay on the second day?!" Sarah thought to herself. "I'm going to be really busy tonight!" Her thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. Grey talking.

"Sarah, there are 15 minutes left of class. Wouldn't it be a good idea to get a start on that essay? Or you could start it after school and spend time with me and write it then. Your choice," Mrs. Grey said angrily.

"I'll start it now, Mrs. Grey. There's no need for me to take up your time after school," Sarah told her.

"Good. I expect it finished then tomorrow,” Mrs. Grey told her.

Sarah sat there thinking about the essay. "What is my favorite animal? I really like elephants but I also like dogs. Hmm, I like elephants better. Elephants it is." She started writing her essay and finished two paragraphs when the bell rang. She took out her second set of lines, folded them, and put them under her desk.

"Sarah, Justin, may I talk to you please?" Mrs. Grey said as Sarah and Justin walked to her desk. "I expect there to be no more note passing in my class. I do not tolerate note passing. Think of this as a warning. Next time, I will make you read it out loud to the class. Understand?"

"Yes Mrs. Grey," they said together as they walked out.

"Sarah, make sure you read the note. I expect a response in P.E." Justin told her.

"Okay Justin. Bye," Sarah said, as she walked to band, opening the note.

It said, "Good job on doing your punishment. Keep it up. There just might be a reward for completing it. I have another task for you. Can you come to my house after school? Just tell your parents that we need to work on homework together. I expect you to be there."

Sarah wrote back, "I will text my mom at lunch and see what she says. She'll probably let me go, but I'm not 100% sure." She then stuffed the note in her pocket. She got out her clarinet for band class and got in her seat just in time for the bell to ring.

Band class went by smoothly. Sarah put her lines under her chair in band. It was time for P.E. She passed Justin in the hall and handed him the note. He read it and put it in his pocket. P.E. went smoothly also. They played dodge ball. Sarah nailed Justin right in the face. She was happy about that. Sarah put her lines, sticking out of a random locker, in the locker room. Her next class was Geometry. Justin sat next to Sarah and they were passing notes and getting to know each other a little better. Mr. Yang, their teacher, gave them two worksheets on points, lines and planes and said that they were due first thing tomorrow. When the bell rang, she put her lines under her chair since they sat at tables, not desks.

Lunch was next, so Sarah quickly texted her mom, "Hey, can I go over to Justin's after school today? We have tons of homework and we would get it done faster if we worked together on it. Justin said I can eat supper at his house."

At the end of lunch her mom texted back, "Sure sweetie. Be back home by 9. If your homework's not done, you're grounded though so remember that."

Sarah texted her mom back, "Yes mom. That's the first thing we'll do. I promise. Thanks." She found Justin and told him that she was able to come over after school and she needs to be home at nine. Sarah's next class was Family and Consumer Science. That class was pretty boring. When the bell rang, she left her lines lying on the floor near the door.

Finally it was time for Chemistry, the last class of the day. Nothing exciting happened. They got a worksheet on the Periodic Table of Elements, but that was it. It was due tomorrow so that meant she had a lot of homework that night. When the bell rang, she left her lines under her desk and went to her locker.

When she got on the bus, she told the driver, Nora, that she was getting dropped off with Justin. Justin was waiting for her at the back of the bus. Sarah got started with her punishment. She took off her underwear and started to rub her pussy on the seat. She was going fast but not fast enough to cum. She didn't need to since she came in the morning. There was about five minutes left of the bus ride, when Justin reached over and grabbed Sarah's tits through her shirt. Sarah gasped but didn't do anything. A minute before they got to Justin's stop, Sarah quickly got her underwear back on and licked up the tiny mess she made. When the bus stopped, she hurried off, her face beet red.

They got to Justin's house and Justin led her to his room. "I suppose we better do our homework first, huh?" Justin said.

"Yeah. We better. My mom would kill me if I didn't do it," Sarah agreed. "When do you eat supper?"

"We eat at six. It's 3:30 now so we have two and a half hours. If we finish before supper I will tell you your task when we're done eating," Justin told her.

"Okay. We better get started then," Sarah said. She had English, Geometry and Chemistry to do. After about 30 minutes, she finished her essay for English and got started on her points, lines and planes for Geometry.

She got through her Geometry, finished her Chemistry and checked the time. It was 5:45. "I'm done. How much do you have left?" Sarah asked.

"Just a few chemistry problems. You could start writing your lines until supper," Justin suggested.

"Okay. Good idea," Sarah said, pulling a fresh piece of paper from her backpack and started to write her many lines. She finished 100 of them when Justin's mom called them down to supper.

Justin was an only child so it was just Sarah, Justin and his parents. Finally, they were excused, and they went back up to Justin's room. Justin shut and locked his door.

"So. Here's your task. First, I need you to get naked," Justin ordered.

"D-do I h-have to?" Sarah stammered.

"Yes," Justin ordered.

Sarah slowly took off her shirt, then her skirt and underwear. She was standing there naked.

"Good. Now I want to see how obedient you can be. Come over here and take off my pants and underwear and suck my dick," Justin ordered.

Sarah didn't want to do it but she knew she had to. She slowly walked over to Justin. She got on her knees and took off Justin's pants and boxers revealing an eight inch dick. She slowly started to put it in her mouth and give Justin a blow job. After a few minutes, Justin was ready to cum and Sarah tried to pull back, but Justin grabbed her hair and pushed her head into his crotch. Sarah was choking but managed to swallow it all and flew back, gasping for breath.

"That was amazing Sarah. Have you done this before?" Justin asked her.

"Well, I had to do it to Tommy. That's how I got the pictures. I never told you the story, did I?" Sarah said.

"No. Go on," Justin said, smiling.

"Well, first he refused and when I told him that I would do anything, he wanted me to be his slave. I refused and he started to leave when I finally agreed. He said that he wanted to see how obedient I can be so he made me suck his dick. Then when that was over I asked him to leave but he took offense to that and spanked me," Sarah explained.

"Oh wow. So now you have two Masters? This should be interesting because at some point, I am going to use those pictures and turn Tommy into a future slave." Justin told her.

"Okay. Wait, you want him for a slave?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. I want many slaves and Tommy will be my second one eventually if everything goes as planned." Justin explained.

"Okay then. What time is it?" Sarah asked him.

"It is 7:30. We still have an hour and a half," Justin replied. "I can test some things to see how you respond. First, get on the bed and start fingering yourself. Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so. Also, no cumming," Justin ordered.

"Yes Master," Sarah said, getting on the bed and doing what she'd been ordered. She started slowly and worked faster and faster until she was on the verge of cumming. She tried to stop but it was too late. She cummed and made a huge mess.

"Bitch! I told you not to cum! Can you not follow simple instructions? I think it's time for a punishment. I want you to...”

TO BE CONTINUED.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is Sarah's punishment?
Will Justin be to hard on her?
Will Sarah get the people to agree to a game of truth or dare?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

Old 05-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #160
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting. Geometry, what an easy class. Although, when I took in high school, I was the only one that thought so. What an easy A. Please continue with the story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #161
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Interesting. Geometry, what an easy class. Although, when I took in high school, I was the only one that thought so. What an easy A. Please continue with the story.
Yeah. Haha. I took Geometry last year. I had a horrible teacher so it was really confusing but I still got an A. I'm working on part 11 now so I will continue. Promise

Old 05-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #162
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Can't wait for part 11. Will Sarah still have to lick up the cum since it wasn't part of the bus routine? Maybe her punishment will involve some hard pu$$y smacks and a cl*t clip? IDK.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #163
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Can't wait for part 11. Will Sarah still have to lick up the cum since it wasn't part of the bus routine? Maybe her punishment will involve some hard pu$$y smacks and a cl*t clip? IDK.
I don't know. I guess you'll have to wait and see. Lol

Old 05-30-2013, 08:39 PM   #164
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I know you just posted part 10, but how long do you think it might be before you post part 11?

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #165
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I know you just posted part 10, but how long do you think it might be before you post part 11?
I have about half done now Since school's out I'm gonna have way more time to work on it so next week at the latest I hope.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, teen