Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-01-2016, 12:13 PM   #1576
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

im in for this one

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:01 PM   #1577
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

k1rage loses

and the next dare is one of k1rage's. i liked it when i read it, but was too late to join it.

loser is going to pick a day and do some shopping

but this will be no normal day of shopping, before shopping take a laxative of your or the winners choice, what ever kind you take use a good amount of it as you are going to be required to mess. Next drink at least one 32oz of water.

Now its time to get you all diapered up, you need to wear very thick noticeable diapers, there should be a pretty obvious bulge and they need to rise above your pants, and you must wear a shirt that is short and just barely hides the top of your diaper. If you have plastic pants wear those too, if not put a large amount of duct tape on your outermost diaper to make it extremely difficult to remove (Ideally take a picture before you leave and send it to the winner to show just how noticeable your diapers are)

Now your ready to head to you shopping destination, pick a place that will be busy and fairly large like a mall or a Walmart, but before you arrive you need to make one stop at a local bar and have at least two beers (or equivalent) now If one would prefer not to consume alcohol then you must stop at a local gas station and drink a large caffeinated beverage.

Next proceed to your shopping destination walk around and shop and stay for at least one hour, any time you spy a drinking fountain you must stop and chug water for all your worth. Also while shopping wet yourself freely no holding it. Now before you leave you must do two things buy at least one item and check out in one of the longer lines and mess yourself

the location of your messing will depend on a roll of the dice

1-2 mess in the baby diaper isle
3-4 mess in the adult diaper isle
5-6 mess in the check out line!

once you get home you must cum in your diaper before changing

lastly the winner can if he or she chooses add 3 rules or conditions to make the dare even more difficult!

So I say who here is up for a hardcore diaper dare!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:37 PM   #1578
diapert
Baby Member

i will face you.....

meh: pictures w/o face , slave, spanking, anything not limited

Limits: public, friend-family, showing face, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo [/COLOR]
diapert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:41 PM   #1579
Liberty13

diapert loses.

Im in for the same dare. :P

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:44 PM   #1580
diapert
Baby Member

i will beat you then.....

Limits: public, friend-family, showing face, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo [/COLOR]
Old 01-01-2016, 01:45 PM   #1581
pantydabbler

Liberty loses

Loser will watch a movie drinking an amount chosen by the winner. If he fails to hold his pee the winner will give him a diaper punishment. If succeeded the loser gets to give the winner a diaper punishment

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 02:52 PM   #1582
Princess Ashley

i will be in for this one.

add to my calendar make sure to use purple and leave your getdare name in the task so i can report to you. https://teamup.com/ksjyruutq4j4pq129r
read the info on the side bar

kik - princessashley0713
DO NOT ASK FOR PICS! in pm or here. not looking for subs nor beta males. dont kik or pm me for that.

Like wam? Come join the fun!
click the links above for more info

likes/limits see my webpage
website <--link

Princess Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:25 PM   #1583
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

pantydabbler loses

and the next dare is one of k1rage's. i liked it when i read it, but was too late to join it. and here it is again.

loser is going to pick a day and do some shopping

but this will be no normal day of shopping, before shopping take a laxative of your or the winners choice, what ever kind you take use a good amount of it as you are going to be required to mess. Next drink at least one 32oz of water.

Now its time to get you all diapered up, you need to wear very thick noticeable diapers, there should be a pretty obvious bulge and they need to rise above your pants, and you must wear a shirt that is short and just barely hides the top of your diaper. If you have plastic pants wear those too, if not put a large amount of duct tape on your outermost diaper to make it extremely difficult to remove (Ideally take a picture before you leave and send it to the winner to show just how noticeable your diapers are)

Now your ready to head to you shopping destination, pick a place that will be busy and fairly large like a mall or a Walmart, but before you arrive you need to make one stop at a local bar and have at least two beers (or equivalent) now If one would prefer not to consume alcohol then you must stop at a local gas station and drink a large caffeinated beverage.

Next proceed to your shopping destination walk around and shop and stay for at least one hour, any time you spy a drinking fountain you must stop and chug water for all your worth. Also while shopping wet yourself freely no holding it. Now before you leave you must do two things buy at least one item and check out in one of the longer lines and mess yourself

the location of your messing will depend on a roll of the dice

1-2 mess in the baby diaper isle
3-4 mess in the adult diaper isle
5-6 mess in the check out line!

once you get home you must cum in your diaper before changing

lastly the winner can if he or she chooses add 3 rules or conditions to make the dare even more difficult!

So I say who here is up for a hardcore diaper dare!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 05:29 AM   #1584
babygetdare

I'll reluctantly go for this one.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:29 AM   #1585
Fairwarning

Humiliatedboyslave looses

The Loser has to diaper up before bed and the toilet is off limits until bedtime the next day limited to 5 diaper changes. If failed the winner may make the looser do this dare for up to 7 days. If you make it without using all your diaper changes you may give the winner a dare to do.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:29 PM   #1586
dgaz

I will be in for this.

My PM Dares
dgaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 01:30 PM   #1587
pantydabbler

dgaz loses

Loser puts on a diaper and must try to go 3 hours without wetting their diaper. If loser succeeds then they are free. Otherwise, winner decides how long they must be in diapers and any other punishment they deem suitable. During the 3 hours winner may force loser to drink if they wish, and tell loser what to do.

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 01:33 PM   #1588
Princess Ashley

i'll be in for this and lets make this round 2 between us lol.

add to my calendar make sure to use purple and leave your getdare name in the task so i can report to you. https://teamup.com/ksjyruutq4j4pq129r
read the info on the side bar

kik - princessashley0713
DO NOT ASK FOR PICS! in pm or here. not looking for subs nor beta males. dont kik or pm me for that.

Like wam? Come join the fun!
click the links above for more info

likes/limits see my webpage
website <--link

Princess Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 03:55 PM   #1589
diapert
Baby Member

Panty loses.
The next loser has to watch 10 abdl videos of winners choice, wearing a diaper, if they soil themselves before the videos end, they have to do a punishment of winners choice. I am in.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:01 PM   #1590
Minnoona

I'll be in for this.

I'm being denied until (pending)

PM dares~

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76096
Minnoona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, fun, loser has to