Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-28-2022, 06:08 PM   #1516
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

That dare sounds interesting. While it wasn't given to me, I think I might have to try that. I wasn't familiar with spray glue, but did find gorilla heavy duty spray adhesive when i search amazon.

But for you, I'm thinking you are more into messy and sticky. So at the beginning of your day, you get to squirt a good amount of maple syrup up your ass (good thing it's only a dislike and not a limit). Squirt more down the front and back of your underwear. And before you put your socks on, squirt a fair amount into each sock and put them on. Enjoy your day. No changing socks or underwear all day.

And I do like glue and super glue fun, sticky is good too.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 03:06 AM   #1517
Wedgieboi_

Put on a diaper and wrap tape around the leg holes. Then put toothpaste, icyhot, and pva glue down the front and back of the diaper. Then wrap tape around the top to seal the contents in. Leave the diaper on for at least one hour.

For me, please use glue/tape not syrup.

Likes & Dislikes PM Dares
I am a horny bitch boi looking to be bullied and teased. Please humiliate my tiny dicklet.

I will complete any dares sent to me
I am a beta bitch boi
Wedgieboi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 03:52 AM   #1518
Sissyboy705

Wear panties and a bra and fill them to the brim with glue. Keep them on for one hour.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 03:57 AM   #1519
mgk_sm

Put glue in your feet and legs, then wear thights. Cover thights with a layer of duct tape for 12 hours.
Also a thong on, with an egg inside. And duct tape it to seal. You have to jump a pillow for 15 minutes or until you break the egg. You cannot take it of for 12 hours.

Please send me dick picks to worship on kik
likes: cellophane/cling film, restraints BONDAGE, predicament, condom dares, feminization, tape bondage, humiliation, degradation, breath play, orgasm control, body writing
DISLIKES: chastity, mouth soaping, clothes control, CBT, cumplay, panties/underwear filling/messy, piss
limits: scat, hard pain, family, public, face pictures, anal
Kik: gotjinxied
mgk_sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:32 PM   #1520
chaste_chris

Coat some panties in white glue and do a 15 minute yoga routine to get it all worked in. Leave them on for 1 hour afterwards.
chaste_chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 09:34 PM   #1521
MagnumOpus

Use a non-toxic, clear (or not clear, up to you) glue stick as lip balm for four hours. Reapply every 20-30 minutes or as needed.

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 11:51 PM   #1522
imaslaveboy

You are going to put on your favourite boxers and then glue them on. I suggest a super glue or spray adhesive and cover them. Then you will use a full roll of duct tape to secure them on so wrap they up. No wait 90 mins before trying to free yourself

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 07:23 AM   #1523
fruitlessventure

Coat one of your cock rings in superglue and put it on. Leave it on until the glue wears off

Chastity: Currently Locked

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
fruitlessventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 07:50 AM   #1524
KEDA

Write out "Vulpine Princess" across your chest using glue. It doesn't have to be superglue, but something stronger than simple craft glue (perhaps mod podge?) As you write it out, sprinkle pink and purple glitter over the glue. You must reapply the glue and touch it up every time you pleasure yourself for the next week.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 12:04 PM   #1525
Fembling

Spread some honey into your panties, socks (and bra if you dare). Then glue them and go about your day and sleep. Next day, throw a dice, roll a 6 and you're done, if not, same thing as the previous day, spread honey, glue and go. Do this everyday until you roll a 6. You can't change your panties or socks during the dare. Showers are not allowed too.
Fembling is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fembling for this post:
Old 01-20-2023, 03:08 PM   #1526
Sissyboy705

Fill both bra cups with glue. Wear it till the glue is completely dry. Have fun!

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 03:20 PM   #1527
KEDA

Fill your socks and underwear with strong glue and leave it on for atleast 8 hours
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 07:45 AM   #1528
fruitlessventure

Glue your legs, toes, and fingers together with superglue

Chastity: Currently Locked

PM Dares
Likes/Limits & Gear List
fruitlessventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 03:57 PM   #1529
Noldo

Wear a gag and a butt plug.

Then wrap your legs together in cling film, adding glue so that it stays well together. Do the same with your arms.

Wait for 30 minutes before you attempt to free yourself.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, pain, humiliation, pee holding, bondage, challenges, being gagged, ice, line writing, corner time

Dislikes (punishments): messy

Limits: family, illegal, obvious public, diapers, cross-dressing, scat

Toys: handcuffs, flogger, buttplug, hood, nipple clamps, gag

Love reports about dares I gave - if your report is really good I will repeat the dare myself.
Noldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 03:56 PM   #1530
Melira
Account Banned

Put glue on your nipples and apply the nipple clamps to them, after this you will plug yourself with the biggest plug you've got, once its securely seated glue your buttcheeks together.

Frogtied your legs and wait for the glue to dry.
Once that has dried up, blindfold and gag yourself, tie your arms behind your back.

Now enjoy struggling like that for 20minutes before you attempt to free yourself, you're only allowed to get the buttplug out by using your butt muscles, hope you've got a well trained butt :3
Melira is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, glue, sticky