Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-14-2021, 02:13 PM   #15271
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Is posting adding some at your promise or other active promise currently?
It's all still working off tasks from my last promise. And that will remain for a while. Got some plentiful.
Adding to my promise is fortunately done though.

Any post usually add to any running promises, unless specified otherwise in promises, like in yours. I didn't mention Sabina.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 11-14-2021, 03:37 PM   #15272
CSasha
Oracle

Before going to bed, I can report a 60s planck, 20 more side leg raises per leg, and 20 minutes of stretching, mostly splits.

And an update on my steps:

19.10.2021 98
20.10.2021 44
21.10.2021 7,533
22.10.2021 756
23.10.2021 6,061
24.10.2021 1,919
25.10.2021 4,784
26.10.2021 6,187
27.10.2021 3,964
28.10.2021 6,343
29.10.2021 2,633
30.10.2021 3,904
31.10.2021 1,807
01.11.2021 10,428
02.11.2021 2,680
03.11.2021 84
04.11.2021 28
05.11.2021 6,282
06.11.2021 3,297
07.11.2021 1,861
08.11.2021 113
09.11.2021 2,141
10.11.2021 110
11.11.2021 7,306
12.11.2021 5,949
13.11.2021 1,441

Brings me up to more than 45% of the primes. Still a long way to go, literally.

Please keep in mind that I mostly let my phone lay on my desk, so the little steps from chores are not tracked.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 11-14-2021 at 03:44 PM.
Old 11-14-2021, 05:42 PM   #15273
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

So I've worked off a bit more of my A2M SHOWOFF sessions. A lot more actually. I have been working my ass off this weekend and humiliating myself.

And to end the Friday session, I got my prostate massager out to do the first analgasm that I had to do. My keyholder came by for that with his friend. It was quite humiliating. And of course, I had to help them both get off afterwards, but that was more satisfying for them than my prostate milking which left me horny still.

Thursday, 2 sessions an hour and half
friday, 3 sessions, 2 hours 15 minutes
saturday, 4 sessions for 3 hours
sunday, 3 sessions, 2 hours 15 minutes

Time left, 10 sessions and 7 hours and 30 minutes!

I don't normally do so many of these in a row. But my keyholder wants these done before I go away for the Thanksgiving holiday so I can put up my next promise first. Which I still don't know what it is.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 11-15-2021, 02:18 PM   #15274
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
And to end the Friday session, I got my prostate massager out to do the first analgasm that I had to do. My keyholder came by for that with his friend. It was quite humiliating. And of course, I had to help them both get off afterwards, but that was more satisfying for them than my prostate milking which left me horny still.
That sounds very hot.

Today, despite feeling physical exhausted, I still did 5 minutes of splits, 20 side leg raises per leg, and a 60 seconds planck. Hope I get to do more tomorrow, maybe in the morning.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 11-15-2021, 04:32 PM   #15275
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
That sounds very hot.

Today, despite feeling physical exhausted, I still did 5 minutes of splits, 20 side leg raises per leg, and a 60 seconds planck. Hope I get to do more tomorrow, maybe in the morning.
hot? I find it rather humiliating. although, i suppose it if i was the one doing the viewing, I suppose I would agree with you. I'm not even big on doing it in front of my keyholder, never mind on omegle.

Keep up with working down you numbers!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 11-16-2021, 01:51 AM   #15276
Sabina
gD king

Default Corsett and hook - second night

Short report of second night:
I prepared myself cleaned with 2 enema and open with dildo fuck for 100 thrust up and down.

After this I dressed in fishnet stockings, stiletto sandals, g-string and corsett.
I pulled cords the most tight with no breathing and tied behind.
It again was time for again good fucking, this was 200 thrust with corsett.
Before the hook, I put fat cilindric buttplug and remained for 1 hour.

When was big gape, it time for remove plug, and the metal hook inside, was time for go at bed.
It is as aroused and horny while in bed underc arm sheets, but after some time asleep I turned.
At morning I wake up early with hook deep inside ass was

Update:
Wear corsett = 14 h done 7 hour
OOOHMY SABINA: add my new metal ass hook while wear corsett = 10 h done 4 hour
SEXY FEET SABINA: add my tallest stiletto sandals while wear corsett = done
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 11-16-2021, 03:50 AM   #15277
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Nice report Sabina

The ass hook sounds nice. One toy I don’t have.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 11-16-2021, 06:41 AM   #15278
Sabina
gD king

Quote:
Nice report Sabina

The ass hook sounds nice. One toy I don’t have.
It is make big satisfascion
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 07:47 AM   #15279
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Keep up with working down you numbers!
Thank you. Just did.

I did a 70s planck, 20 side leg raises per leg, 20 dog leg raises per leg, and 10 minutes of split. Delayed my shower for this exercise. Now it's about time.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 11-16-2021, 10:36 PM   #15280
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
You is very industrios today Cassandra! Thenk you of share and I adore the your morning training exercise.
Is posting adding some at your promise or other active promise currently?
Quote:
It's all still working off tasks from my last promise. And that will remain for a while. Got some plentiful.
Adding to my promise is fortunately done though.

Any post usually add to any running promises, unless specified otherwise in promises, like in yours. I didn't mention Sabina.
Same here; working off previous tasks - only ones i have left are DRINK UP (a little milk added to a half glass of pee; a bunch of visitors coming and once they clear out (end of month), and then may be time for a new promise

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 11-17-2021, 11:02 PM   #15281
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Finally; time to post and provide an update. Most all tasks complete - still a few more deep throats / anal thrusts (i wanted to leave a little fun for tomorrow morning to close this long overdue promise!). I completed my shot time just a little while ago, so mouth still lingering of pee / cum while i write this.

Sorry to All because this took so long to complete, but i di denjoy and am grateful to All who contributed.

Current status:

5 deep throats and anal insertions with my vibe for every post through midnight 5 Sep (CET): (300/303 sets of 5).

EDGES: 1 every 7 posts (original post 12,911; plus one from Cassandra - rounded up) (33/33 - COMPLETE)

BUST: I will bust my balls with the handle side of a wooden spoon 5 times for every use (27/27 - COMPLETE)

PINS: For every use, I will wear a clothes pin on both nipples then pull them off (without opening) and put them back on at a 90 degree angle and pull them off again 5 times (14/14 - COMPLETE)

CORNER / GAG TIME: For every use, i will gag myself with a pair of my wife's panties for 3 minutes while kneeling on a hard surface; hands spreading cheeks wide apart; forehead touching floor; and with a clothes pin on both nipples, tongue and ear lobe. MOD TO TASK (28 July): I will insert my vibe in as far as it will go during these tasks, holding it in with 1 finger for duration of CORNER / GAG TIME -- if vibe slips out, i will restart the 3 minutes (21/21 - COMPLETE)

SHOT TIME: For every use I will milk a few drops of cum into a shot of my pee - bottoms up! (can only be used once per poster per day) (8/8 - COMPLETE)

SWIM: I will swim 200 meters in the open sea (50/50 - COMPLETE)

BBRRR: for every post of this keyword, I will take a 3 minute cold shower. (19/19 - COMPLETE.

Thanks to All once again!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 11-18-2021, 04:31 AM   #15282
LimitExplorer

As you may have noticed I've been away from this place for a while. Or maybe nobody noticed, I don't pretend to be so important that I'd be missed.

My last/current promise (24/7 chastity & diapers for like half a year ) turned out to be a bit too ambitious, as was kind of predicted at the time... I did do a pretty good job of it though, and definitely set some new personal records for consecutive days in a chastity cage and consecutive days going 24/7 with diapers. I managed to do about 3 weeks of Locktober in chastity, which is definitely the best I've ever done.

But I ended up taking a bit of a break shortly after my summer holiday in Portugal in August, and then I just kinda lost interest in GetDare for a bit. I think this thread is kind of a pearl in the rough; I've found many threads of the "Loser has to" or "Person above" variety are sorely lacking in creativity, and it kinda got me bored. I also had a few orgasms at the time, which lowered my libido temporarily and made me less interested in a lot of this kinky business.

I did continue with the diapers for pretty much all of it, though. I think I may have worn regular underwear for about 3 weeks this year, total...

Aaaaaanyway, right now, I'm feeling it again! I've been back in my BON4 cage since last weekend, and the other day I shaved everything below my neck and went to see Dune in the cinema while wearing stockings and this under my guy clothes: https://www.lingerie-heaven.nl/strap...et-basque.html . It was especially fun when I rode my bicycle through the city on my way back home. I wasn't wearing a belt, so my jeans were quite low, and my shirt was riding up, so I know for a fact that the bottom of the corset and the straps (and the bright pink diaper ) were out in the open. But it was dark out, and pretty deserted due to lockdown, so it was enjoyable rather than embarrassing.

I don't think I'll be able to finish my promise to the letter, because I honestly wouldn't know how many days of punishment time to add to my total for all the days I spent out of chastity. But I will continue with the spirit of the dare. Just a bit more free-form. I can't imagine it being the case, but: I hope nobody was offended by my sudden disappearance.

I hope to come up with a new promise that is a bit more achievable in the near future. I plan to join the gym again soon; Maybe I'll come up with a promise to motivate me for that and/or to make it more fun.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LimitExplorer for this post:
Old 11-18-2021, 05:13 AM   #15283
CSasha
Oracle

Not offended at all. Welcome back.

If you like to complete your promise, especially for reputation reasons so we add plenty in the future, but you find that you have tasks impossible to complete in a reasonable time, just reach out to us, ask for solutions, make proposals etc. We'll figure it out.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 11-18-2021, 05:13 AM   #15284
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Finally; time to post and provide an update. Most all tasks complete - still a few more deep throats / anal thrusts (i wanted to leave a little fun for tomorrow morning to close this long overdue promise!). I completed my shot time just a little while ago, so mouth still lingering of pee / cum while i write this.

Sorry to All because this took so long to complete, but i di denjoy and am grateful to All who contributed.

Current status:

5 deep throats and anal insertions with my vibe for every post through midnight 5 Sep (CET): (300/303 sets of 5).

EDGES: 1 every 7 posts (original post 12,911; plus one from Cassandra - rounded up) (33/33 - COMPLETE)

BUST: I will bust my balls with the handle side of a wooden spoon 5 times for every use (27/27 - COMPLETE)

PINS: For every use, I will wear a clothes pin on both nipples then pull them off (without opening) and put them back on at a 90 degree angle and pull them off again 5 times (14/14 - COMPLETE)

CORNER / GAG TIME: For every use, i will gag myself with a pair of my wife's panties for 3 minutes while kneeling on a hard surface; hands spreading cheeks wide apart; forehead touching floor; and with a clothes pin on both nipples, tongue and ear lobe. MOD TO TASK (28 July): I will insert my vibe in as far as it will go during these tasks, holding it in with 1 finger for duration of CORNER / GAG TIME -- if vibe slips out, i will restart the 3 minutes (21/21 - COMPLETE)

SHOT TIME: For every use I will milk a few drops of cum into a shot of my pee - bottoms up! (can only be used once per poster per day) (8/8 - COMPLETE)

SWIM: I will swim 200 meters in the open sea (50/50 - COMPLETE)

BBRRR: for every post of this keyword, I will take a 3 minute cold shower. (19/19 - COMPLETE.

Thanks to All once again!
Good update! Almost ready for a new promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitExplorer View Post
As you may have noticed I've been away from this place for a while. Or maybe nobody noticed, I don't pretend to be so important that I'd be missed.

My last/current promise (24/7 chastity & diapers for like half a year ) turned out to be a bit too ambitious, as was kind of predicted at the time... I did do a pretty good job of it though, and definitely set some new personal records for consecutive days in a chastity cage and consecutive days going 24/7 with diapers. I managed to do about 3 weeks of Locktober in chastity, which is definitely the best I've ever done.

But I ended up taking a bit of a break shortly after my summer holiday in Portugal in August, and then I just kinda lost interest in GetDare for a bit. I think this thread is kind of a pearl in the rough; I've found many threads of the "Loser has to" or "Person above" variety are sorely lacking in creativity, and it kinda got me bored. I also had a few orgasms at the time, which lowered my libido temporarily and made me less interested in a lot of this kinky business.

I did continue with the diapers for pretty much all of it, though. I think I may have worn regular underwear for about 3 weeks this year, total...

Aaaaaanyway, right now, I'm feeling it again! I've been back in my BON4 cage since last weekend, and the other day I shaved everything below my neck and went to see Dune in the cinema while wearing stockings and this under my guy clothes: https://www.lingerie-heaven.nl/strap...et-basque.html . It was especially fun when I rode my bicycle through the city on my way back home. I wasn't wearing a belt, so my jeans were quite low, and my shirt was riding up, so I know for a fact that the bottom of the corset and the straps (and the bright pink diaper ) were out in the open. But it was dark out, and pretty deserted due to lockdown, so it was enjoyable rather than embarrassing.

I don't think I'll be able to finish my promise to the letter, because I honestly wouldn't know how many days of punishment time to add to my total for all the days I spent out of chastity. But I will continue with the spirit of the dare. Just a bit more free-form. I can't imagine it being the case, but: I hope nobody was offended by my sudden disappearance.

I hope to come up with a new promise that is a bit more achievable in the near future. I plan to join the gym again soon; Maybe I'll come up with a promise to motivate me for that and/or to make it more fun.
I wasn't in the thread back then, but welcome back. Don't know your history with dares and such, but yeah, making them doable for you is important. Pushing you a little is good, but starting out long when you've only done short term is too much. Even with a keyholder, chastity is something I think one needs to work up to.

As for the diapers... well... I think you were more underwear than I did this year lol

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following 2 users say Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 11-18-2021, 06:18 AM   #15285
LimitExplorer

Quote:
If you like to complete your promise, especially for reputation reasons so we add plenty in the future, but you find that you have tasks impossible to complete in a reasonable time, just reach out to us, ask for solutions, make proposals etc. We'll figure it out.
Thanks .

The primary issue is the rule that any day not spent in chastity & diapers would add 2 extra days to the promise. I already watered that down by saying that a day in diapers but not in chastity would only extend the promise by 1 day, but that still causes the dare to grow out of proportion. After a while the cage just starts to hurt too much and I have to take a week or so off.

The other issue is that I just kinda lost interest after a few months, I don't know how much can be done about that . But at the end of the day I'm doing all this for my own enjoyment, so I don't feel bad about not continuing when I wasn't enjoying it. Not fully enjoying it can be part of the challenge and can be part of what makes it fun, in a weird way, but there are limits.

If I had to guess I spent about half of August and all of September out of chastity, as well as the last week of October and the first weeks of November... I don't think I want to be extending my current promise by 4 months just because of that . Any creative ways to compensate/punish are welcome, but I'll definitely try to come up with something myself as well.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise