Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #1501
BrianJ
Account Banned

How many times did you cum during your 90 minute session? (completely understand about using "real questions")

What did you use for stimulation?

How did you feel afterwards?

What is one fantasy that you HAVE completed?

what is one fantasy that you haven't completed?
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #1502
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Hat View Post
Oh, that last one was good.
And Hermione Granger as a pet? Yes please. Wow.
Although, Daenerys from GoT as a pet... She owns dragons, just think about it.

Do you have 'favourite' orgasms? If so, name the most recent one and why you think it was special.

Describe some scenarios have you found yourself imagining while masturbating that you are ashamed of.

Have you ever managed to orgasm without rubbing your clit with your hands? If so, describe.

When was the last time you fantasized about someone you know (not someone you met online) while cumming?

When was the last time you imagined playing with someone you met online? Who and what were you doing? (If it's the story that you've been writing then don't worry)

Some of these aren't all that creative and have probably been done before, don't bother adding time for those ones.
I have actually never seen Game of Thrones (which I think is what GoT is right?)

Ummmm yes, some of my orgasms are better than others. I haven't had an extremely amazing one recently.. at least not that I can remember.. Sarge has been in control for a couple weeks now so I haven't had many haha

Ummmm the typical 'rape' fantasies always have me feeling a little ashamed. Let's see, I never really fantasize about the same exact things more than one or two times so I have a lot of specific fantasies that I am sure I am ashamed of, too many to list, so I will just say some broad things I fantasize about that are kind of humiliating Ummm first, anything with mean girls (just girls I don't like) tying me up and humiliating me, etc. Also, I am ashamed of fantasizing about being tied up and fucked and spit on and peed on, etc. by a lot of guys over and over again. I am sure there are more but I am drawing a blank right now!

Yep! I can orgasm by humping things sometimes, depending on how horny I am. I can orgasm just from fucking myself with toys and not touching my clit. It definitely takes longer but not impossible. Ummm I mean technically when I tape my bullet vibe to my clit I am not rubbing it with my hands, so then as well. There are plenty of scenarios where I can cum without touching my clit with my hands.

Ummmmm Thursday night, fantasizing about these two lesbian girls who are always making out on campus... although I don't personally know them so I don't know if that is what you meant. Prior to that, I fantasize about a guy on the swim team frequently.

It's the story (: With Sarge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
What are the top 5 things on your bucket list?
If you could live in any fictional universe which would you pick?
If you could have a lifetimes supply of one kind/brand of food what food would you pick?

And because it's April 1st:
Have you been pranked today?
Have you pranked anybody today?
What is the best thing you've done to prank somebody?
What is the best thing somebody's done to prank you?
Honestly, I don't really have a bucket list, nor have I thought about it really. I do know that I really really want to spend a long period of time just traveling and exploring Europe though.

The one where I am a companion to the Doctor OR the Universe where I get to be a wizard and go to Hogwarts OR the one where I get to fuck Jace and create Runes and be a Shadowhunter.

Fuck... ummm well I have been on a Tyson chicken nuggets kick for a while but I think I will get over that soon. I really like sushi.. can I just pick a lifetime suppy of sushi? haha

No, I wasn't pranked, luckily.

Nope

I actually never have... oops

Again, no one has really pulled an elaborate prank on me either. One time my sister completely convinced me that we got a new dog. It was a joke. Her friend had just brought her dog to our house :/

Current Total Time for Sunday: 22 minutes

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #1503
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianJ View Post
How many times did you cum during your 90 minute session? (completely understand about using "real questions")

What did you use for stimulation?

How did you feel afterwards?

What is one fantasy that you HAVE completed?

what is one fantasy that you haven't completed?
Honestly, I lost count just after the hour mark at 14 orgasms. They started getting really close together then and it wouldn't surprise me if I had around 40 or 50 orgasms total.

My vibe... with a fresh new battery :/

Awful. actually terrible. I had the worst headache I have had in years and my back ached from being arched so much. You can ask Sarge. He witnessed it.

Having sex in a classroom at college (:

Ummm most of them haha
A lot of them are just fantasies though, and I wouldn't want to complete them.

Current Total Time for Sunday: 27 minutes

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 10:38 AM   #1504
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

My four weeks of a question meaning a minute of constant stimulation at the end of the week are now over.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do for each question or each post now?

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 10:50 AM   #1505
Master.
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
My four weeks of a question meaning a minute of constant stimulation at the end of the week are now over.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do for each question or each post now?
A minute of having ice on your clit for each question?
Number of humiliating words/phrases that you must write on your body and leave for an hour?
Number of hours where your clothing is controlled by a person of your choice? (Sarge and perkygirlie come to mind for this one)
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #1506
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well I have been bored lately so what better to do than make an ask me anything thread (:

I will try to get online at least once a day to answer questions but I am very busy so if I miss a day or two I apologize! I will definitely answer all questions though at some time. If I accidentally skip your question please let me know!

You know how it goes, ask away!
how many man have you fuck?
How many woman have you fantasize About?
How many man have fuck at one time?
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #1507
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
A minute of having ice on your clit for each question?
Number of humiliating words/phrases that you must write on your body and leave for an hour?
Number of hours where your clothing is controlled by a person of your choice? (Sarge and perkygirlie come to mind for this one)
Okay, this is about to make me sound super anti-everything haha

But, we don't have ice in our dorm room nor an ice machine in the whole building (please explain this to me.. :/ )

I may be able to do this one, although I don't know what I would write it with that would make it easy to get off in an hour. I will have to consider this one.

This one is too difficult. It requires them knowing what kinds of clothes I have/always being around when I need them to control it. Also, I think keeping track of the hours when more and more question keep getting asked would be complicated and they would end up always controlling my clothing 24/7.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 11:12 AM   #1508
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
how many man have you fuck?
How many woman have you fantasize About?
How many man have fuck at one time?
19 men

Too many to count lol

Only one. I have had a threesome but it was with another girl and a guy, not two guys.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #1509
Master.
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Okay, this is about to make me sound super anti-everything haha

But, we don't have ice in our dorm room nor an ice machine in the whole building (please explain this to me.. :/ )

I may be able to do this one, although I don't know what I would write it with that would make it easy to get off in an hour. I will have to consider this one.

This one is too difficult. It requires them knowing what kinds of clothes I have/always being around when I need them to control it. Also, I think keeping track of the hours when more and more question keep getting asked would be complicated and they would end up always controlling my clothing 24/7.
I kind of thought that these could be done at the end of a week like the clit ones, so that would solve some of the problems you have with the above (you could just get a bag of ice that will last however long you need, all of the words will be written on you at once, your clothing would be controlled for X amount of hours on the week after so posts would not count towards that.) . Sorry for not making that clear to you
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:21 AM   #1510
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I kind of thought that these could be done at the end of a week like the clit ones, so that would solve some of the problems you have with the above (you could just get a bag of ice that will last however long you need, all of the words will be written on you at once, your clothing would be controlled for X amount of hours on the week after so posts would not count towards that.) . Sorry for not making that clear to you
Oh, well that makes a little more sense. The ice one still won't work just because I don't want to spend money on ice and I would probably be wasting most of the bag anyway. Clothing control just isn't something I am really into. One of my favorite things is choosing outfits in the morning and looking nice for the day so I think I would like to retain control of that.

As for the word writing one, I will definitely add that to the list of potential ideas (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 09:35 PM   #1511
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Awwwww but I wanna pick pretty outfits for you!

How about for every question, Sarge or I (split evenly) get to control one of your orgasms?

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:42 PM   #1512
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
Awwwww but I wanna pick pretty outfits for you!

How about for every question, Sarge or I (split evenly) get to control one of your orgasms?
Hmmmm I will add it to the list of ideas....

But that does require me to have as many orgasms as questions asked in the thread... which for this competition might be difficult if I end up having to do more than I already do! And also, I am enjoying being the only one not under your control.. so we'll see

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #1513
Stickyundies

Do you enjoy drinking alcohol?

Have you ever passed out on the floor because you drank too much?

Have you ever pissed your pants because you were too drunk to make it to the bathroom?

Have you ever received a wedgie so brutal they ripped your panties?

Do you enjoy wearing tight jeans with no panties on?

Would you ever consider anal sex?

Would you consider pooping in your panties if somebody was willing to give you a $100 just to watch?

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #1514
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyundies View Post
Do you enjoy drinking alcohol?

Have you ever passed out on the floor because you drank too much?

Have you ever pissed your pants because you were too drunk to make it to the bathroom?

Have you ever received a wedgie so brutal they ripped your panties?

Do you enjoy wearing tight jeans with no panties on?

Would you ever consider anal sex?

Would you consider pooping in your panties if somebody was willing to give you a $100 just to watch?
Definitely.

Never on the floor, no.

Nope, I have not.

No to that one as well.

Ocassionally it can be interesting.

I mean, I have had anal sex (drunk though), and I would again for someone I really loved.

Ummmm I don't think so..

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 10:30 PM   #1515
Stickyundies

If you had to pick one color of underwear you had to wear for the rest of your life which color would it be?

Would you rather wear panties or thongs for the rest of your life.

Would you wear diapers for a week instead of regular panties if dared?

What is your favorite beer?

Have you ever been given a frontal wedgie before?

Have you ever wore your panties backwards or inside out before?

What is your favorite color?

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk