Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-14-2020, 07:22 AM   #136
Sluttyjenna

Well I am glad I did well last round because this round was very bad as the first two throws are ties and the third sees me losing I'm covered in disgusting green slime soaking into my clothing and undergarments. Atleast at the end of the round I'm tied for first although I could become very exposed soon as I'm down to shirt pants and my underthings.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM   #137
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The first round went pretty well so I'm somewhat interested as we enter the next round again another luck game. Which I'm not sure how I feel about as you can never tell how that will end. I watch Jenna get knocked out first and shake my head that green gunge really covers her.

As I take my seat I'm not feeling too great about it. Way to random, but I do my best. The first one I pick paper I don't know why as I almost never pick paper, but oh well and it doesn't work out. After that it's more bad luck with two draws in a row that ends with me covered in gunge. It doesn't seem very fair as DJ only got one more than me, but I guess that's the game. I clear my eyes of the green gunk and slip out of my sandals. At least I don't lose anything more important than the sandals on my feet. I playfully offer DJR a hug despite looking like the thing from the green lagoon and shuffle off carefully to wait for the next round.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616

Last edited by callmecurious; 03-14-2020 at 01:36 PM.
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:01 PM   #138
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Sorry for the late response.

While I lose my sandals and get some egg in my hair, I am more unhappy to have zero points. The second round gets a little better as I win my first round, but end up still covered in gunge after round two. At least I'm not like Griffin and Allie in last place. As I shake off the gunge it seems to be an even playing field for mess. Hopefully I get to pie some people later.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 05:27 PM   #139
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I look over at Becky squirming I no I'm in last place I hope she doesn't wont to pie me my tummy rumbles I fill the need to poo but I hold it

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:50 PM   #140
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

After some delays that were beyond our control we are back.

The game for round 3 is roulette wheel. Our players will step up and spin the wheel 3 times the good news is you could pick up either 100, 150, or 250points on each spin the bad news is you could also pickup 1 of NINE less pleasant things.

We are going to in reverse order of the points standings so Griffin is up first. His first spin is eggs. Tiffany if handed 6 eggs. He pulls out the front of Griffin's shorts and one by one cracks them and then lets the yolks followed by the shells fall into Giffin's underwear. Then Griffin spins again this one lands pie. Tiffany picks up a pie and slams it into Griffin's crotch hard. Then Griffin spins again this time it lands on mystery bucket. Griffin is made to kneel down and Tiffany ours a bucket of beans over him.

Up next is Allie she walks up to the wheel and spins it landing on lose an item so Jenna rips off her shorts leaving her in just her bikini. The next spin is lose an item of clothing again. Jenna rips of her bikini top leaving her it just the shorts poor girl. The last spin is 100 points.

Becky walks up to spin next. Her first spin is 150 points. The next spin is ice water. Erin is given a pitcher of ice water which she slowly pours over Becky's head. The last spin is pie Erin slams on into her face.

Up next is Curious she spins and it lands on 250 points. Her next spin is 100 points. Her last spin is another 100 points lucky girl.

Up next is DJR86 his first spin is 150 points. His next spin is ice water Curious slowly pours a pitcher of it over his head. The final score is 100 points.

Erin is up next her first spin is mystery bucket she kneels down and Becky dumps a bucket of oatmeal over her. Her next spin is ice water Becky takes great glee in slowly pouring a pitcher of it over her drawing it out as long as possible. Her last spin is mystery bucket again this time when Beck pours the bucket over the kneeling Erin it has mustard in it.

Jenna is up next her first spin lands on 250 points. Her next spin lands on eggs. Allie is handed 6 eggs which she breaks down the front of Jenna's shirt. Her last spin lands on eggs again six more go over her head this time.

Last up is Tiffany his first spin land on he kneels down and Griffin pours a bucket of mushy peas over him. His next spin lands on pie Griiffin slams one hard into his crotch. His last spin lands on water and flour. Griffin pours a bucket of ice water and the a bucket of flour over him. The flower insantly turns to past when it his wet body.

So after round 3 it's DJR86 750, Tiffany 600, Currious 550, Erin, and Jenna 300, Becky 250, Erin 100 and Griffin who better get some points soon as he has ZERO.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 03-19-2020 at 03:59 AM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 11:47 PM   #141
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Well I lose 2 peices of clothing and I ges I didn't get my 100 points but all well
I get some payback for Jenny I get six eggs down her shirt and six eggs over her head I'm so sorry Jenny cuz we're like best friends but it was kind of fun I get so excited I fart and I start blushing I think Jenny knows exactly what happened in my diaper I just hope she doesn't tell anybody cuz I messed myself I can't hold it anymore and I was getting too excited and forgot all about it it was fun to crack the eggs over her head go back to where I'm at try to be very careful all the other players can smell it and I hear them talking about it I just blush and sit there hoping no one figures it out

I'm in diapers sorry just saying but take your time win reposting I understand with everything that's going on be safe

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 03-19-2020 at 09:31 AM.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:04 AM   #142
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Roulette wheel, I'm good with this hoping Lady Luck is on my side.

As I spin I land on eggs...again... Tiffany grins as this time he doesn't make the mistake of leaving them whole. Plop, plop, plop, plop, plop, plop. Each one slithers down my belly before coating my groin and resting between my legs. Then for a little more insault he drops in the shells into the diaper. Ok, not bad, but not points. I spin again and get pie. A nice large pie is brought out. While I expect it to go into my face, Tiffinay fakes me out and grounds it into my shorts and diaper causing a wince of pain as the egg shells crack and bite into my skin. The crowd gets a good laugh as it looks like I've fought harely Quinn in a video game. Hoping for just any points, I get one last spin only to land on mystery bucket. I'm told to close my eyes and kneel as the bucket is brought out and covers me. The wage of beans coats my face and head as some tickle my body going inside my shirt. Not much makes it way into my diaper, but it is starting to look like a real morning breakfast down there...

Luckily I get a chance to finally get some payback as Tiffany spins.
As he gets mystery bucket first I see it's mushy peas. With him keeling and eyes clothes it's easy to fill up with diaper front and back with what little remaining going in his hair. Next is a pie! Getting a good windup I slam it into his diapered croutch causing some of the peas to spray upward into his face. Lastly flour and water! Oh I'm really grinning now.
I take my time wetting him down making sure not to leave any part dry. As he kneels there shivering I take the flour and let him have it. Immediately it turns to pastes as he has a hard time wipeing it off since his hands are coated too. Watching him walk away, the host catches my attention as I realize I'm in last now and that's not where I want to be. With a few low scoring people I can catch up, but who knows how this will play out... hopefully Allie can lose some points and she is only one piece of clothing away from getting a new outfit...

(I do point out that Allie's name is incorrect on the board.)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 09:39 AM   #143
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not gonna get a new outfit I yell at u and throw my teddy at u hey give it back please

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Old 03-19-2020, 10:53 AM   #144
js_2912
Distinguished Member

So its round 3, roulette wheel. not many points on offer, and a high chance of something not very nice happeneing. As its been a few days, lets have a reminder where i am at. I am tied for 1st, 500 points along with Jenna, Clothes wise I am only down 1 item my sandals (yes i am in female clothing, and a small chasity cage - which i hope no-one has yet noticed, no-one has said anything to me yet!), so i have shorts and t-shirt, and a bikini on. Mess wise all i have is the egg leftovers on my head and of course the egg shells in my bikini bottoms.

Here we go, a few people go before me, lots of mess, some nudity, and a few points, but its my spins. I see Curious is ready at hand to mess/strip me given half a chance, i am sure she'll take great pleasure! My first spin is 150 points! My 2nd spin is ice water, I barely even hand a chance to prepare and Curious slowly pours the pitcher over my head! at least she has washed the egg off my head. My 3rd spin is points again, 100 of them this time!

So we end the round and i am now leading the points, 750! still very well clothed but a bit chilly from the ice water, which seems to have washed most of the egg away, just those pesky shells in my bikini bottoms rubbing inside my chastity cage.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:28 PM   #145
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As I watch the others go I'm just hoping I don't make a fool of myself and keep my clothes. With my first spin I get a more points. But I celebrate a bit early as my next spin gets me a a bucket of cold water. As it slowly runs over my head, I can feel it trickle into my top and get absorbed by the bikini stiffening my nipples on the cold fabric. The next spin gets me a pie. Right before Erin pies me, I stick out my tounge cheekily. I taste cream as it coats my face and I clear my eyes leaving the rest on like a mask.

As I Erin goes, I get a bucket of oatmeal, cold water, and mustard. I take the bucket of oatmeal and make sure to get a coating over Erin's head and down her too. Next I trace her body in cold water slowly and making sure her clothes absorb as much of it as possible. Finally mustard, I have Erin look face up as I clean her face and as walk up looking like I going to throw it at her, I "trip" and pour it over her and massage it into her hair.

Hopefully we can get the next round soon as I'm egar to keep winning points and to try to win the game.

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 03-22-2020, 04:26 PM   #146
the_diaper_darer

I walk onto the stage as Griffin stands in the center, the massive wheel in front of him. His first spin is six eggs. I grin as I take the eggs and pull open the front of his diaper. One by one, I crack each egg down his pants and drop the shell down the front too. His second spin is a pie, which I slam into his padded crotch, splattering egg out the sides and top of his diaper. His final spin is a mystery bucket. I take the bucket of beans, and dump it over his head, covering him in beans.

After a few rounds it’s my turn to go up. I see Griffin waddle up to the stage, still covered in beans, he doesn’t look happy, I better spin well. My first spin lands on mystery bucket. I wince as Griffin pulls back the back of my diaper and pours a heavy amount of peas down there. He then moves to dump most of the rest of the bucket down the front of my diaper, with what’s left going on my head. I probably deserved that, I did fill his diaper with eggs. My next spin is a pie, as he slams it into my padded crotch, sending peas out the front of my diaper. My final spin lands on flour and ice water, great. Griffin smiles evilly as he pours the water over my head, completely soaking my cloths and my diaper(good thing I brought changes), then he pours the flour over me, coating me in a thick paste. This isn’t looking good.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:32 PM   #147
Sluttyjenna

So I am thinking about postponing the game for a few days while dealing with the pandemic I know everyone has been very busy especially us essential employees. Now I do want to know if you guys want me to continue the game in a few days or not?

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
Old 03-29-2020, 04:50 AM   #148
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyjenna View Post
So I am thinking about postponing the game for a few days while dealing with the pandemic I know everyone has been very busy especially us essential employees. Now I do want to know if you guys want me to continue the game in a few days or not?
Honestly I'd rather have nova just post the last 2 rounds and prizes/finish it than waiting. Then we can take a break. He's been off for almost a week with out any word. I get that some people are super busy, but it would have been nice to at least check in/say something.

The following user says Thank You to Silly bitch for this post:
Old 03-29-2020, 05:02 AM   #149
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly bitch View Post
Honestly I'd rather have nova just post the last 2 rounds and prizes/finish it than waiting. Then we can take a break. He's been off for almost a week with out any word. I get that some people are super busy, but it would have been nice to at least check in/say something.
agreed! would be good.

I do enjoy these games.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 05:17 AM   #150
Sluttyjenna

I was meaning the current game would be dropped and I would start a brand new one in a couple of days completely my own as I feel like control has sort of slipped away from me and that this isnt exactly what I had envisioned for the game to be as I personally like a more member interactive game. I apologize for not clarifying better I will post details for the new show in a few days depending on my upcoming schedule as I have been very busy. I truly appreciate everyone in here that has reached out to me about this and I am sorry to say that I honestly stopped caring about this version of the game because I had lost complete control so I hope to start something fresh and something new that is completely mine and different from this as like I said I'd like something more member interactive.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME

Advertisements
Kink Talk