Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-04-2018, 06:48 PM   #136
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

The lights come up to reveal Bloxo laughing at Crystal's state, she is not looking happy, her hair all matted, dress stained, but she'd wiped most of the beans and juice from her exposed skin, she is scowling a bit...but as the light hits her the scowl fades into a smile for the audience.

"So how did you like you bean shower Crystal?"

"It was horrible, why didn't you lose our bet?! I'll get you next time!" She sticks her tongue out playfully at Bloxo who chuckles.

"We shall see...but for now, let's do the penultimate round! Let's welcome back our contestants!"

Once again the motley crews sidle onto the stage, everyone starting to look a little worse for wear at this point, but fighting through to get to the money at the end, they come on from their respective sides simultaneously to join Bloxo and Crystal in the middle of the floor.

"So let's get to it, you all know the format...you approach the wall of numbers and give your 4 choices, end up most likely embarrassed and stick...maybe walk away with some points...let's see how you fair, is luck with you tonight?"

The curtain rises to reveal the board, everything is like it has been before...but there's a second slide...this one into a giant cream pie this time!

"Right, first up tonight is WAMPup!"

WAMPup runs over to the wall, eager for whatever comes his way!

"13, 99, 6 and 75" He yells out excitedly!

The number 13 turns, it reveals...'100 points!' WAMPup gives a big thumbs up to his team!

99 then turns over to reveal 'Baked bean filled Pie to the butt' Crystal, maybe messy but still active grabs a pie from the rack...walking up to WAMPup...she circles him, before pulling out the back of his briefs and slipping the pie inside, squelching it over his butt and snapping the briefs closed before giving it a pat.

6 turns over to reveal 'Slide into giant pie' WAMPup sprints over to the new slide, scrambles up the ladder and then decides he's going to go face down into the slop! He smashes right into it's core, lost in the thick mound of cream...he is soon seen emerging, head to toe covered, one giant mass of white

Getting back to the board, 75 turns over to reveal 'Custard Wedgie' Crystal grabs a jug of custard from the rack...but getting over to WAMPup she is a little reluctant to get into the creamy mass...she swallows her pride however and grabs through to hold open his boxers once again at the back, her hand and forearm getting covered in the cream she quickly pours the jug inside, some of the thick yellow liquid overflows a big, splatting on her shoes, she then yanks the back of the briefs up with her one hand, making WAMPup squirm! She let's go and he unpicks the wedgie as he returns to his team, you can't really see his face, but you have to assume it's all smiles!

"Wow...what a mess...but someone seems to enjoy that, next up is Babygirlpoopdiaper!"

Babygirlpoopdiaper waddles over, looking a bit scared as she stands in front of the board and recites her numbers..."1, 3, 5 and 7"

The board comes to life and 1 spins round to reveal 50 points!

"Yay!" Babygirlpoopdiaper cries with a big smile...

Next 3 turns to reveal 'Kiwi Pie to the butt' Crystal leaps into action to grab the big green pie...but seeing Babygirlpoopdiaper wearing diapers...she doesn't want to just pie her butt, instead she plants the pie on her back, waving it over the shirt and letting the thick green mush slide down the back of her.

5 is next to turn revealing...'Steal 100 points from winning team!" Again Babygirlpoopdiaper is happy, if a little miffed at her messy back right now!

Finally 7 turns around to reveal 'Paddle Spanking' Crystal grabs the paddle...but again the diapers prove a bit of a struggle for this, they would surely cushion the impact...she decides to be cheeky and pulls them down a few inches...though she soon regrets this when she smells something...She quickly dishes out 5 paddle whacks and pulls the diapers up again quickly!

Babygirlpoopdiaper whimpers a bit as she walks back to her team, at least she got a good few points this round!

"Aww, and next up is Novagunger!"

Novagunger walks up to the board...aware this round is often unkind to him, he barks out his numbers "33, 66, 16 and 100!"

First to turn is 33 revealing 'a bucket of Purple gunge!' Crystal grabs the bucket and carries it over, Novagunger takes the usual stance and kneels before her as she relishes pouring the thick purple slime right over his head and giggling at the state of him...it seems he's one of her favourite contestants to mess! Novagunger stands and the slime continues to drip down over onto the floor...

66 reveals 'Lose 50 points' Novagunger is just glad it's not too bad this time.

Then 16 turns to reveal 'Gravy Pie to the Face' Crystal scoops up the pie excitedly and walking up to Novagunger, stares at him intently before she slops the pie right in there and twists it clockwise and anticlockwise, mushing it right in, the brown slop trailing down him, the tin falls to the floor and he looks up to the last number...

100 however is a lot nicer to him! '100 points' He smiles, having done fairly well and keeping his clothes this time! He walks back over to the team head held high!

"Next up we have ezeperalta212!" Bloxo can't help but stare at her tanned ass as she walks over to the board, the thong barely covering it at all!

She calmly lays out her numbers "68, 38, 54 and 52"

Staring hopefully at the board, as she's been fairly lucky tonight, her hope turns to a scowl as 68 turns to reveal 'Slide into gunge pool' She turns and looks at the pool, filled with Pink and Yellow slime tonight and walks over gracefully...she decides to get this over quickly and climbs the ladder with pace and plonks herself down on the slide, taking a deep breath she let's herself fall...she zooms down the slide...looks like it may have been oiled! she slams hard into the mix of slime below, ending up going completely under it's surface!
Her head quickly breaks out and she gasps for air, her hair and face unrecognisable under the colourful goo! She stands up and wades through the waist high quagmire and climbs out over the side, her whole body a mass of Pink and Yellow, her shirt clinging tightly to her curves, she continues to drip as she walks over to the board...

38 turns over to reveal '100 Points' she mutters a silent "Whoop" as she tries to brush more of the gunge from her hair and face...

54 then turns to reveal 'Raspberry Pie to the butt' This time Bloxo steps up...as he loves to torment this particular contestant, he grabs the pie and holding it in both hands wanders over to be met with her usual look of annoyance...he circles her, like a lion circling it's prey, but then he swoops in when behind her, taking the pie out of it's foil base he crushes it against her behind, breaking the pie up as he slides it up and down, then left and right, making sure to grab himself a cheeky squeeze of her messy tanned butt.

She gasps a little and gives him an angry look as he skips away back to the podium...

52 turns and her eyes go wide...'Glue bucket with glitter!' She looks in horror as Bloxo walks over with two buckets, she pleads a little to no avail and eventually kneels, he stirs the thick glue with his hand teasingly, lifting his hand up to show her how sticky it was...she closes her eyes not wanting to look and then he holds the bucket over her head...but pauses...building the tension..."Get on with it, she mutters under her breath" Bloxo laughs and turns the bucket over...the glue pours out very slowly but envelopes her head and shoulders completely before oozing over her top, once he has got most of the sticky substance out of the bucket he circles round to the front and throws the purple glitter all over her from about a metre away...naturally this gets her face hardest, but the flow catches her hair and chest also, giving her a very shiny coating.
She tries in vain to get what she can out of her hair and face as she walks back to her team, feeling a bit destroyed...this was going to ruin her hair!

Bloxo has such a grin on his face now..."After that lovely segment...let's welcome dandushma up!"

dandushma strolls over...glad he didn't get the glue and calls out his numbers in front of the board "41, 84, 80 and 77"

41 turned quickly revealing 'yellow bucket of gunge over the head' Crystal snaps back into action now and grabs the big heavy bucket with both hands as she carries it over to dandushma as he falls to his knees...she blows him a kiss before she plonks the bucket on top of his head, sending the yellow slime pouring out from under it's rim on his shoulders, as she lifts it up you see his face is utterly covered and he is grasping for breath, the thick slime trailing all down his shirt...

Standing back up, 84 turns around to reveal '150 points!' He thumps the air a little in triumph, sending a bit of a splash of gunge around him...

80 then turns around revealing 'Gunge Tank' the already messed dandushma walks over, dripping as he goes and takes a seat, Crystal shuts to glass door and stands by the lever...winking at him she slams it down, the alarm sounds and he is pelted by a heavy stream of Green Gunge, it hits his head and umbrellas out over him, coating him from head to toe by the time it's finished! When it stops, he stands and shakes a little to try and get some of the mess off, putting his hands through his hair and wiping his face he then opens the door of the tank and walks back to the board...

finally 77 turns and dandushma shakes his head as 'go bottomless' is revealed...Crystal not one to miss a trick dives right in to yank his shorts and briefs down to the floor leaving him exposed for a split second before he can snap his hands down to cover himself, he waddles back to his team, a complete mess and naked from the waist down, he stands there a bit dejected...

"Ooo...not a nice round! Our final contestant this evening is Matildachi!"

Matildachi a little nervous after seeing what happened to dandushma strolls up to the board, has a scan of the remaining numbers and goes for her picks..."67, 30, 25 and 2" She belts out.

firstly 67 spins round to reveal '100 points!' she whoops loudly, happy to have avoided anything too nasty...

30 turns around to reveal 'Ketchup filled Pie to the butt' She laughs a little at this as Crystal walks over pie in hand and slams it right in, making sure the slimy red pie works it's way between her cheeks, Crystal then skips back as Matildachi wipes some of the slop away.

25 reveals 'Giant Cream Pie to face' Crystal is quick on the scene again...grabbing the pie and parading it around over her head like a pit girl at a race track, she pouts in front of Matildachi who scowls a little and then plonks it right on top of her head covering her hair before trailing the pie down over her face! She lets the tin slide down over her and walks away giggling...

Matildachi stares with worry as number 2 turns around...and her eyes widen and mouth gape as she see's the words 'Glue bucket with glitter' appear once again this round!
Crystal hefts up the bucket of Glue while Bloxo steps in to carry the green glitter for her...

Matildachi tries to wave them to stop, but soon finds herself on her knees as Crystal overturns the bucket and let's the thick clear glue trail down over her head, you see a bubble form as air escapes from Matildachi's nose, the thick glue cascades down over her and covers her frame amply...before Bloxo hands the bucket of glitter to Crystal who showers it over in sprinkles above Matildachi's head, leaving it to mount up on her hair and it falling down over her body as it avalanches down...she tries her best to clear her face before standing and tries hard to keep her head held up high as she walks back to her team.

"Wow folks...look at our group...how messy, how humiliated...I bet they can't wait to finish this show haha, let's total up the scores from that round...

Blue won 250 points
Yellow won 400 Points, bringing our new totals too...

Blue 850
Yellow 600

The gap is closing, but yellow is still trailing as we near the last round...can I ask players to pick a number from 1 to 6?"

The lights dim as the stage is rebuilt, the players allowed to go backstage and rest after their last ordeal...

As above folks, please pick a number from 1 to 6, without repeating other players.

Those taking real forfeits, do your best to emulate the above!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 07:18 PM   #137
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I called out my numbers and as luck would have it 13 was my only lucky number. Well at least in terms of helping my team win. The others were lucky in their own right. Somehow I ended up with more beans as Baked bean pie to the butt was revealed. I'm sure Crystal may have been a little surprised to find my blue briefs already were quite full of the stuff from the loser's forfeit last round. Sliding into a pie? Now this I had to try. I rushed over to the slide and of course decided that head first would lead to optimal coverage. I was not wrong. I slid down into the whipped cream topped and cream filled pie, emerging as little more than a white fluffy blob of cream. The landing was wonderfully soft and I can chalk that experience up as being very much worth it. The custard wedgie afterward was not much of an addition to my very messy state, but it still made me squirm as the cool slimy custard filled my already very full briefs and the wedgie was administered. I walked back over to my team giddy as can be, realizing that we were likely to maintain our lead and win this one. I worried that my performance so far might net me the ultimate forfeit at the end if we ended up losing, but I tried to just enjoy myself and have fun in the meantime. I still had one more number to pick. Maybe I'll be lucky? Maybe not. I knew I'd be ok with either result. I'll take 6, knowing that it is the last seat and I will have a longer time to sit in anticipation and will be stuck with the suspense of watching all of the other buckets first. Of course I was secretly hoping for it to be a messy bucket, maybe even a glitter bucket.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 07:27 PM   #138
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I dread the next game as it starts but it doesn't seem quite as bad this time around for the first set but now it's my turn. 33 flips over and shit its mess for me already. Chrystal makes me kneel down in front of her as picks up a giant bucket of purple gunge. She pauses holding it over my head for a minute to build tension before slowly pouring it out working it forward and bbackwards then left and right to insure that she completely covers me.

When she is finally finished I stand and watch as 66 is turn over costing us 50 points and getting me glares from my teammates.

Next 16 is turn over oh no it's a gravy pie to the face. Chrystal piles a pie tin full with a heaping helping of whip cream before topping it with jar after jar of gravy. She the circles me with an evil look on her face before sticking one hand behind head and slowly pressing the pie into my face and then grinding it in smearing the mess on my face and causing it to drip down my front. She keeps the pie pressed into my face and a tight hold on the back of my head as I struggle to pull away this force me to inhale some of the mess finally she turns the pie up on top of my head and twist it hard to work it into my hair.

I stand there disgusted and blowing gravy and cream out of my nose which causes more to fall into my front as 100 is turned over to give us 100 points.

Wanting to get this over with quickly I pick seat one snd hope that whatever happens we don't lose by 50 points so that my teammates have an easy way to blame me.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:13 PM   #139
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As we walk out for the third round I see the big wall again. Knowing this never ends well. hoping it goes better then last time when I was stripped and given a very handsy and humiliating frosting bikini. I watch as the game seems to be going as it typically does. Just hoping I can keep doing well for my team to keep us ahead. I pick my first spot..

68 and my jaw drops as the crowd cheers and laughs. I have to go slide into a whole ton of gunge. I walk over with the camera behind me getting a great look as I climb up the slide. I sit my ass on it looking down not wanting to do it. Everyone seeming way more excited then me. I take a deep breath but as I do I loose grip as the sides are very slick so I start to slide fast. feeling some slick substance as I slide against my ass. I open my eyes for a quick second trying to figure out how to land and not go under. I try to plant my feet but it doesn't work. I go completely under. I am so frustrated as I pop up gasping for air. pink and yellow gunge all over me. soaking my top and thong. hair saturated. I wade through trying to drain my hair as I get out and carefully walk back across the stage to pick my next one. My shirt clinging thoroughly to my body.

I pick my next card... 38... as I drain gunge from my hair and wipe my face and arms more.. I see 100 points. I give a little cheer but am nervous how the next ones will go as my tanned body shimmers in the slime.

I then pick 54...I shake my head as I see a raspberry pie to the butt... and of course bloxo eagerly jumps in front of crystal to do it himself. Wishing I could hit him in the balls again with a foamed stick like I did when he was a contestant on the previous show. He circles me. And then he smushes it against my ass... feeling him rubbing it in... throughly going every which way... using his hands as he drops the tin to the ground. as the pie thins I can feel his hands being more handsy and squeezing my cheek as the camera is right in there taking it in. I try not to scream and just take it hoping that it will be worth it in the end with a win for us.

I then pick 52... The crowd roars glue and glitter..."you have to be kidding me". Only positive is my hair is soaked in slime. Bloxo looks all to happy again and jumps in to do his thing. I reluctantly kneel after some pleading hoping it doesn't destroy my lovely hair. He teases and I see how thick the glue is... "oh god". then he keeps working up the crowd... I growl.."just do it". I then feel it hit... its heavy and thick. I have my eyes closed as it slowly pours out. feeling it collapse over my face and onto my soaked shirt. Thankfully he doesn't shampoo it in. Then he throws the glitter at me. Its a cloud. coating my face in purple...getting in my hair...on my shirt... front of my thighs... some on my ass as glitter like it always does goes everywhere. I am beyond frustrated as I wipe clumps of it from my face. Its sticking to my hands as I walk back to my team looking a wreck. Crowd laughing. I try to pick out the glue and glitter from my hair as the gunge is helping it not dry thankfully

As the round ends we are still in the lead and I have glitter everywhere on me in specks... tons still on my face and hair.

I pick number 3

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:53 PM   #140
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I’m happy cuz I won 150 pints but to get pied in the back made me mess again and thin the spanking Hart a lot and I wet my self not fair at all I still fill in being the worst player on my team but I don’t want them to know that because the other girl has won more points than I have and I’ve won very little but I’m not going to tell them that because they’ll be mad at me but I do love how the game is going except when she put down my diaper the crowd started laughing and she smelled my accident I was really embarrassed I choose number one because I’m acting like a baby Only babies have Messy accidents on themselvesI need that money from my house if we don’t win you talk about a girl getting her there’s not been a couple of girls on my team that are going to get it they might think I’m a baby but I’m a big girl when I have to be girl we better win

Number 1 again

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 04:40 AM   #141
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post

Number 1 again
I’m afraid Novagunger has taken that number already

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 11-05-2018, 06:18 AM   #142
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

2 cry’s like a baby I wonted 1 no fair I keep chanting where ona win where Gina win yahhhh

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 11-05-2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #143
dandushma

Sorry for the late updates. I've had network issues lately.

It's the first round of a new game show and I can't be more excited to win some cash! This week there's only 2 teams instead of three, so that means less mess... Right? I meet my two teammates and head to the stage! I see the crowd, cheering and clapping. It's crazy to think how many people come here to watch us get humiliated...

The first game is a new game that looks very promising. We're playing human battleships. We take our positions and call out spots. At first, my team wasn't doing so well. Getting misses and mines, but I eventually get a few hits. Our efforts are not enough and we all get eliminated one by one. My punishment was a bucket of gunge poured by the ever laughing Crystal. Not a great start.

For the second game we played forfeit poker. I was very excited for this one since it meant I could really get my opponent... But it ended up with me getting another bucket of slime. My team also didn't do that well. When we get to dealing the losers punishment, the only silver lining is that Crystal is joining us! Some good ol revenge is coming for her! The losers forfeit Is a disgusting bean shower that just gets EVERYWHERE! Yuck! We really need to step up

For the third game, we choose random numbers on the board and hopefully we get some points. In my go, I end up extremely messy! And if it wasn't enough, Crystal takes my pants and underwear to leave me completely bottomless! I can see and hear the audience point and laugh, but they can't see how red my cheeks were under all that heavy slop...

At least my team is closing the gap and we all got points! I'll choose number 4
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:53 PM   #144
Matildachi

Sorry, ended up having to travel and had really crap connectivity

The second game was played forfeit poker, happy with this as just one on one.
My luck changed as well, I stayed clean (well not any more messy) and got some points for us yeah..hah

Was nice to see Crystal got it after her sneaky attempts at getting my tits messy in round 1

Round 3,,,my random numbers….not so confident at this

First 67…yee…hah…100 points...

Second 30 ,,,damm 'Ketchup filled Pie to the butt' Sut so bad…I gotta a nice butt….oow but damm Crystal slams the pie right in and makes sure red slime it's way between between my cheeks, grrrrr

25 next…oh..oh 'Giant Cream Pie to face'…I see Crystal come scross smiling…milking the audience cheers as she grabs the pie and waltzes around showing off….she then plonks it right on top of my head totally messing my hair before dragging the pie down totally blinding pie…I hear the cheers as I slowly manage to clear my eyes...

Finally I pick 52... oh dammmm….glue and glitter again ...i saw how badly ezeparalta was messed up…this is gonna be a nightmare over the cream…am forced to kneel….i see how thick the glue really is…..omg…. I then feel it slowly,…slowly running down it is soo heavy and thick,,,,as it runs over my head and onto my shirt…..i hear Crystal whisper and feel her hands shampooing it in…..yukkk….i lot runs inside my cleavage..and I feel the flow inside and outside my shirt…good I lost my shorts earlier.. I somehow clear and open my eyes…only to see a cloud of green glitter …coating my face,..getting in my hair, inside and outside my shirt... on my legs…... some on my ass…the glitter is everywhere…..(well amost,everywhere) Somehow, I stagger up and back to my team…realizing I must look like a walking (but shapely) Christmas tree. Crowd cheering and laughing as the newbie again gets it pretty bad….

Looks like no choice but number five,,,,as I nervously shiver at the thought of what is still to come…and see the prospect of the very needed cash slipping away.
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:40 PM   #145
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I’m standing doing the potty dance I have to go bad

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Old 11-06-2018, 05:38 PM   #146
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

The contestants were lined up, Bloxo and Crystal standing at the podium as the lights came up and the crowd clapped and hollered, the curtain at the back down...

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, after all the mess, all the stripping...all the pain...we reach our final round of the evening and the last chance for our teams to pick up points...we also have our newest event...slippery slides!"
Bloxo gestured his arms into the air and the curtain rose...

Behind it was quite the feat...there was a large structure, 6 4ft deep pools at the bottom, some with mess...some with pillows...at the top 6 red slides...but in the middle was a large barrier...so you couldn't see which slide ended up where...
The players grimaced a little at the sight of some of the pools...

"So as there are 6 players here tonight, we have two points prizes up for grabs...250 and 700...players have picked there slides, so can you all go up and stand by your slide!"

The players climbed the stairs at the sides of the structure and sat down at the top of their respective slides...Bloxo and Crystal strolled up to join them.
First standing by slide 1 where Novagunger was sat...

"Well Nova...it's been fun...have a great trip!" Crystal pushes him down the slide, he shoots down quickly and vanishes behind the barrier...a few seconds later he emerges out of the 5th outlet and falls into a pool of Multi-Coloured Slime!
He is fully submerged, the audience laughs as he splats down and emerges to gasp for air, swimming to the side he just waits there with a look of annoyance that he didn't get any points.

Next up Bloxo and Crystal are at slide 2 with Babygirlpoopdiaper...
"Don't worry kiddo...it's just like the playground" He winks before giving her a little push, she whizzes down the slide saying "Weeee!" disappearing into barrier...she shortly comes out at the 1st outlet...and slides into a giant cream pie!
Skidding Diaper first she is covered from head to toe in the creamy substance. hidden from sight from a moment she emerges, crawling out of the pie whimpering...

Bloxo and Crystal then wander to the 3rd slide where ezeparalta212 is anxiously waiting,
"Hoping you get something sloppy there babe" He shoves her hard down the slide, she is heard going "Oooof!" She rockets down the slide and behind the barrier...to emerge from the 6th outlet onto a bed of pillows, she lands hard but comfortably, she raises her head to Bloxo and winks as she opens an envelope she finds to win 250 Points!

At the top our hosts are at slide 4 where dandushma is perched...covering his crotch...
"Let's get you somewhere more comfortable shall we?" Crystal gives him a shove and he slides down, his bare ass squeaking as he shoots down, going behind the barrier he emerges from the 2nd outlet and falls into a pile of Pillows, he can't believe his luck...smiling he opens the envelope to receive 700 points!

At slide 5 our newest player Matildachi is looking nervous...she knows the points have gone and she is in for a nasty pool below...
"Well welcome to the show...enjoy your fun surprise!" Bloxo gives her a gentle shove and she whooshes down the slide behind the barrier...emerging at the 3rd outlet and splatting down into the vat of Treacle, falling beneath the thick ooze...she gasps for air as her head emerges from it...but just then she feels a torrent of feathers fall on her from above, the audience laughs hard at the sight of it, she wades over to the side of the pool and waits for the round to end.

Finally we reach the end, WAMPup sat at slide 6..."Well WAMPup...enjoy!"
WAMPup doesn't need to wait to be pushed, with a big grin he propels himself down the slide, and slips behind the barrier and comes out of outlet 4...shooting into the pool of Semolina...he goes right under and swims around before coming up to the surface, hands raised in the fun of it!

"Well well...so after this crazy round...we have a bit of an upset, which is just what we like in this show...

Blue: 1100
Yellow: 1300

Yellow team snatches victory and will walk away with the £2000 tonight! Congratulations team!

Now...while you go off, shower and change, please Blue team...submit your vote for who you want to face the final forfeit...Novagunger, ezeparalta212 or
WAMPup?"

The lights fade, the players still in their pools...the round ends and fortunes have changed!

Players, please PM your votes (blue team only please!).

Players taking real forfeits...Pour something resembling your mess to the bottom of your bathtub before you next bathe, roll around and enjoy!

PM DARES!

Old 11-06-2018, 06:53 PM   #147
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Watching and waiting, my anticipation grew until I watched all the points slip away. I knew what was coming, but I didn't know what was coming.I'd been around this show enough to know whatever was waiting for me below could be quite devious. I hoped it was a mess and not some other punishment. And boy what a mess it was. I didn't even know what it was that I landed in, just that I liked it and needed swim around a little bit before making my way to the edge. My giddyness was cut short as I realized that we lost this one. Well. That's.....unfortunate. I wondered how I was going to decide who to vote for....or if the other two might gang up on me for such a lousy performance this time around. Not that I would mind it all that much. Maybe it would even be fun? Heading off to the showers I pulled my teammates off to the side. "Whatever happens, no hard feelings. Ok?" I spent my time in the showers wondering who I should vote for and then entertaining the thought that we might all get punished if we tied. Wouldn't that be a shame. I made up my mind and handed in my vote as we all returned to the stage to see what was to come. My fingers crossed, though not really sure what outcome I was hoping for.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:05 PM   #148
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

They said it was a play ground and it was I was happy but the pie got me and I had to Crawl out like a baby when I was whimpering and crying a little and I realize that instead of me doing the potty dance now I had with myself I walk over to the blue team and soapy hey just vote for me ok I’ll give u all some money please vote for me to take the last forfeit of the game please I need the humiliation please

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 11-06-2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:38 PM   #149
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the final round is revealed its quite the production. Gone are the chairs and in there place is all sorts of slides and pools. I sit at the top of my slide as Bloxo explains the rules. My shirt and thong are still saturated in gunge and other messes. glitter still seemingly everywhere. Feeling like I have definetly held my own I pray that our team pulls this out. I could really use the money!

I watch as the first 2 go and don't find points. I know I have a 50/50 shot and our team has a 50/50 shot at winning. I go down the slide trying to figure out what will happen the whole time. I close my eyes but my slide takes a last second turn and I surprisingly pop out onto some lovely pillows. Thanks God!! I feel so relieved as I look at what could have happened instead. I open the card but its only 250 points. I take a big sigh knowing that we only have a 1/3 shot. As I watch it isn't long until the yellow teams member pops out right behind me and pulls the 700 points. My mind starts to race. We have been upset at the last minute. Hoping the guys see I was the best pretty much throughout. Hopefully they know who deserves to go up.

As we walk back WamPup tries to curry favor. I just nod. Thinking he definitely was the weakest. Do I vote for him or do I get revenge on the previous host now playing as a contestant. Then the girl in the diaper comes up begging to be picked. I stand there laughing inside as thats not how the game works and she sounds pretty pathetic. However, I smile and nod and take the money she is offering.

I then head to the showers, thankfully everyone still gets hot water which helps but the glitter is literally everywhere. I do my best to clean up in the allotted time but I know I will be finding glitter in my hair for the next few days no matter how hard I try.

I hand in my vote and walk out wearing tight distressed jeans, a purple tanktop, red bra and thong and flip flops

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:49 AM   #150
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I walk out with a Paci in my mouth holding my teddy and a T-shirt and diaper doing the potty dance again because I don’t go to the potty after my shower

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay