Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #136
brycer11748

Thumbs up

Thnx and your right stories take more thought than a normal post.
brycer11748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #137
Roll,ova,and,beg

thanks its great
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:48 PM   #138
brycer11748

will you please continue this story?
Old 03-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #139
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brycer11748 View Post
will you please continue this story?
I am will you please be patient, I have homework and revision that unfortunately take priority. I will post when I can

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:32 AM   #140
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Thank you all for sticking with me. I have been crappy at writing and keeping up posts lately so sorry for that and I shall try and write more frequently, when I get to Lilias time I should be faster at posting as I am trying to write that on the side now...
Previously on The Tri Slave tournament...

“Just help me.” She whispered. Kane and Lucien knew that Cassandra knew how to get Zoey out of that position, but they also knew that Zoey would have to go through quite a bit to get out of it.

“Ok, on three pull up with your arms and try and use your butt muscles to push it out some more.” Cassandra said, “1, 2, 3 go.” Slowly she began to do as her friend instructed her,

Now to continue
When Zoey got as far as she could she looked at Cassandra. “Now what?” she growled still feeling a good 4 inches inside her.

“Ok you are going to hate me for this but it is the only way of getting out of this when the triplets are having so much fun.”

“Cassandra!! Just tell me.” Zoey growled the toothpaste still burning. She still had a good three or 4 inches of it still inside her.

“Ok you are going to have to push yourself forward gently against the pole, keep pushing too. It will hurt until it slips out then you’ll be fine.” Lilia and Cassandra looked at her with a look of sympathy as Zoey almost cried out trying to get the last of the plunger out.

“Your almost there Zoey, keep going.” Lilia whispered to her.

Between breaths and staggered screams or pain Zoey only just managed to utter a response. “Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” With one last push and an accompanying scream she pulled herself free of the plunger and slumped to the floor panting for breath staring at the sky. “Thank you Cass.” Zoey smiled at calming her breathing.

“You did brilliantly.” Lucien smiled from outside the cell. He walked around and kissed her lightly on the head and took the plunger away. “Want me to untie you or are you fine there?”

“I’m fine here I think.” Zoey smiled just happy to be free of her predicament.

“We’d both love it if you could gag Lilia though.” Cassandra laughed jokingly. Even more so as Lucien walked off and came back to the cell with a black ball gag. He slowly walked over to stand behind Lilia.

“Open wide Lilia” he smiled, forcing the gag into her mouth gently as she opened her mouth to protest, tying the strap behind her head. After that Lucien vanished again, apparently he had a date with his other brothers, his favourite courtesan, the Glaswegians and the grand master, he didn’t look all to confident as he left the girls to go and find them.

For a long time not a lot happened. Cassandra and Zoey talked for a little while and laughed at the drooling Lilia. After a short while all three began to dose off.

The flinging open of the door woke the three up with a start. In walked the grand master followed by the three girls, (the Glaswegians and the courtesan) then Kane and Josh dragging a gagged and bound Lucien, in nothing but a red stuffed bra, a pair of lace panties and some vivid red lipstick. Zoey watched it all play out shocked into silence by what she saw, and the look of self consciousness in Lucien’s eyes unlike anything she had seen before in him. To see someone with such power over her being dominated like that made her feel so small in the grand scheme of things.

As Lucien was dragged off into the dark backroom he knew what was awaiting him, he had been warned already, warned of what was happening today. Despite this he was still racked with nerves, and blind with rage at the grand master for belittling him like that in front of his slave.

He knew, he knew the master would toy with him, make him smell the smells of desire but not let him feel, he knew that his picture like this would be plastered across the internet and the school, but he knew also that there was nothing he could say or do to make the grand master spare him the humiliation of what was to come.
xx Shadow

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 03-28-2010, 01:26 PM   #141
brycer11748

Thanks for continueing and i'm sorry i keep bugging u but im home schooled so i dont have SAT, ACT, and midterms and some times i forget other people do.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #142
Roll,ova,and,beg

yeah thanks for continueing it
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:41 PM   #143
slavegirly
Account Banned

Default We want more

This is so good post more please im dying to find out what happens to Lucien and I get the feeling Zoey is in love with him

Dislikes: shit, piss

Limits: Humiliation, alot of pain, permanent damage to body, public
slavegirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #144
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I am taking a running jump at this, got three sections on the go at once.
Previously on The Tri Slave tournament... This one is longer than I wanted it to be but still has less in it than I wanted too.

As Lucien was dragged off into the dark backroom he knew what was awaiting him, he had been warned already, warned of what was happening today. Despite this he was still racked with nerves, and blind with rage at the grand master for belittling him like that in front of his slave.

He knew, he knew the master would toy with him, make him smell the smells of desire but not let him feel, he knew that his picture like this would be plastered across the internet and the school, but he knew also that there was nothing he could say or do to make the grand master spare him the humiliation of what was to come.

Now to continue

In the morning, as the three girls sat stiff in their cell, Lucien stumbled out of the dark room, still in just panties and a thong. He stumbled past the girls and into the bathroom and then the sound of the shower took hold.

About 15 minutes he came back, hair soaking wet, wrapped in a black towel. He wandered over to the wardrobe and pulled on some scruffy clothes then unfastened the three girls letting the metal cuffs fall to the floor, and then unlocked the cell before falling down onto the beanbag to the side of the cell.

Slowly the three girls began to emerge from the cell, Cassandra and Lilia went to get them breakfast and Zoey sat at Lucien’s side, placing a hand on his leg.

“Are you ok?” she asked looking at him, his eyes were a deep grey with bags and his legs were scuffed.

“Yea,” he croaked coughing “I’m sorry you had to see as much of that as you did last night, I asked him not to go through that way but...” he shrugged the continuation of the sentence was little needed anyway. “I knew it was going to happen anyway.” He looked at her and hugged her tight.

“What was going to happen to you? What did they do?” Zoey asked partly through worry and partly because of sick curiosity. He looked at her wondering whether to tell her or not.

Lucien sighed and looked at her, sitting her on his knee. “It’s nothing I have in some way experienced before; let’s just say that my rep is going to take a huge hit after that. Images of me tied up like you saw me all across the school, and even worse one on a website.” He didn’t seem ashamed, just a little bit down heartened that he wasn’t going to be the feared of the three anymore. “Parts of it were hell, the beatings yea I can handle but I am still a sucker for the mental. Tied do the floor, with an o gag keeping my mouth open, and Amethyst ‘enjoying herself’ above my face just out of my reach, so I could see it, smell it, even taste the consequences but couldn’t enjoy it. And then to have a hollowed out dildo on my cock being ridden by the two girls I lost the drinking contest to, to know what was happening and not be able to feel the rewards. It drove me wild. Still I can’t do much about it.” She looked up at him and was about to console him when Livia, Cassandra, Amethyst, Kane and Josh came through with toast for the two others.

“Eat up, I wan’a proper game of T or D before you lot swan off into town,” Kane smiled pointing at Amethyst, Zoey and Lucien. Everyone nodded and sat on the floor in a circle.

“In that case Kane, you can go first, T or D?” Amethyst smiled, looking at Zoey and seeing they had both had a similar thought.

“Dare please.” He didn’t seem nervous to the people in the circle, nor did he seem excited by the idea of playing but he knew, he could feel his heart beating faster with the thought of what might happen, it always did.

Amethyst thought for a moment, then looked up at him. “Take your top and pants off. Let’s start easy.” Kane frowned pulling his top off over his head. Something told him he shouldn’t have accepted the dare last night off a new little getDare girl who had PM-ed him with it two days ago, that it wouldn’t end well. But he did it anyway, in the spirit of the sight, and helping the girl find her feet. But now it all made sense she knew him, she knew who he was, how did he know this, because ZigZo was sitting just across from him, Zoey. His shirt was now on the floor, which was when he hesitated.

“Something the matter Kane? Lost your bottle?” Zoey giggled at him.

“No,” he gulped, and slowly he began unbuttoning his jeans. He would get her back for this, he had to. As he began to lower his jeans the reason for his tentativeness became apparent. As his trousers lowered a neon pink thong with a lot of lace. Everyone burst out laughing.

“Oh and we do have a closet cross dresser?” Zoey giggled, she and Amethyst now crumpled in laughter on the floor.

“Shut up ZigZo,” she looked at him like he had slapped her. “What? Did you really think I wouldn’t have worked it out? I just can’t believe I didn’t realise sooner, only other friends being the accounts I know to be these lot, the funny looks you and Amethyst were passing.” He just looked at her. “and do you really think the last laugh will be yours?” Everyone had gotten over it by this point and the game commenced round to Amethyst.

“Amethyst, dare or dare?” Amethyst looked at him.

“That’s hardly fair?”

“Well neither is conspiracy, dare or dare?” Amethyst looked at him again.

“I suppose dare then.”

Kane smiled maliciously. “Thought you might say that, hmm, give 30 minutes of oral sex to Livia or, or 1 minutes worth on Zoey’s ass” Kane knew either way he was starting off harsh on her but it was better to be sorry for going overboard than regretful for not taking your chance.

“Fine, Zoey it is then” Amethyst shuddered, Zoey just looked terrified without a clue as to what was happening, amethyst slowly came towards her.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #145
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Ok, so with possibly 6 posts left till the end of Zoey's section on this I want to know from you guys, either here or in a PM if you think that this should continue in this story thread or in a separate one.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #146
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Default :)

I really really love your story - the writing is great and the plot so unique and exciting

I personally think you shuld carry on here as the other characters have played a part in Zoeys time, so i think it would be good to carry on. Its your story though and will be great wherever you put it

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #147
Star Shadows
Prodigy

POST 1000 (whoop! Never thought I’d get this far)
And we are now about 5 posts away from the next section of this story, Can’t believe it has taken so long, again remember to PM or include in comments as to if you think that the next section should be in her, or its own thread.
Previously on The Tri Slave tournament...

Kane smiled maliciously. “Thought you might say that, hmm, give 30 minutes of oral sex to Livia or, or 1 minutes worth on Zoey’s ass” Kane knew either way he was starting off harsh on her but it was better to be sorry for going overboard than regretful for not taking your chance.

“Fine, Zoey it is then” Amethyst shuddered, Zoey just looked terrified without a clue as to what was happening, amethyst slowly came towards her.

Now to continue

Sitting on the floor next to Zoey, Amethyst began to slowly slide Zoey’s thong off onto the floor and roll her over so that Zo was lying on her stomach, bare ass in the air.

“Lucien I think it might be a good idea for you to sit in front of her, hold her down and keep her calm.” Lucien clambered around everyone else and lay on his front facing Zo. He held her tight but gently as she struggled.

Amethyst leant forward towards the crack between Zoey’s cheeks. She struggles hard against Lucien. Feeling amethysts short warm breath between her cheeks. Slowly Amethyst began to lick around her ass hole. Zoey was still trying to fight Lucien off when Kane spoke again.

“Amethyst, the time will keep relapsing until you do it properly.” She looked at him and begged with her eyes for him to reconsider... for Zoey’s sake more than her own.

“Come on amethyst you know if you’re going to do it properly you have to go inside her.” Zoey panicked and tried again to get away.

“Stop complaining Zoey, you think I want to do that!!” She sighed as Zoey struggled again. “Don’t make me sit on you!” The boys had been lost in hysterics by now overwhelmed by how hilarious the scene before them was through their eyes.

She looked at the clock, 10 seconds, all that was left, it wouldn’t be too bad. So quickly before she could change her mind she stuck her tongue into the hole and wiggled it around a little just to satisfy Kane, then pulled out. She pulled Zoey’s thong up and sat back down in the circle.

For the next few rounds everyone played it far safer, the dares were a little tamer and they began to have a lot of fun with it. Then Kane decide it was time, time to exact his revenge on upon ZigZo.

“Zo, it’s your turn, and I’m not letting you pick truth again.” She sighed and looked up at Kane.

“Fine, Dare.”

“Hmm, Right this should do for now.” He looked around the room. “I want you to take your clothes off and lie down in the middle of the gap between those two beds. We will do the rest.”

Zoey smiled nervously and began to take her thong back off, revealing her small firm bottom, then unfastened her bra and put it on the floor too.

Closing her eyes she lay down on the floor where she had been told, as she did Kane and Josh walked over to her and tied her legs spread wide apart to the bed, leaving her pussy exposed, and then tied her arms to the beds also.

“Ok Zoey, this is how it’s going to work, now you’re all safe and tied up, we are going to have 10 minutes where we can do whatever we want to you, within the law.” Zoey gulped as the others walked off down the stairs to the basement for a moment to fetch supplies and to construct a general plan.

They came back a little later all with different bits of kit, from floggers to cattle prods to gags. She looked at them and fought hard against the binds holding her, which was when she quickly learnt that it was a bad idea. Kane came towards her cattle prod in his hands. He set the ends against her clitoris and sent a painful jolt of electricity through her body. She screamed as the pain hit her and Kane laughed. With that everyone else joined in

Hopefully the next bit will be sooner than this bit came

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-15-2010, 10:54 AM   #148
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

once again back to it's best after i have forgotten to follow it in such a long time
Old 04-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #149
Star Shadows
Prodigy

. Previously on The Tri Slave tournament...
“Ok Zoey, this is how it’s going to work, now you’re all safe and tied up, we are going to have 10 minutes where we can do whatever we want to you, within the law.” Zoey gulped as the others walked off down the stairs to the basement for a moment to fetch supplies and to construct a general plan.

They came back a little later all with different bits of kit, from floggers to cattle prods to gags. She looked at them and fought hard against the binds holding her, which was when she quickly learnt that it was a bad idea. Kane came towards her cattle prod in his hands. He set the ends against her clitoris and sent a painful jolt of electricity through her body.

Now to continue

The others now came towards her now, Josh wielding a flogger, Lucien a look of empathy. Without any warning Josh took the flogger to the bottom of her left foot, she jumped and squealed, only to earn another painful shock, this time to her leg.

“Time starts now.” Kane whispered lightly in her ear... at which point they all came at her at once... Tickling every inch of her. Though she screamed and thrashed they did not stop, and neither did the shocks. After a few minutes Lucien called them off and Zoey was given time to breathe, but not for long.

Amethyst took control then lube-ing up a huge vibrator. Zoey Thrashed again not wanting that thing anywhere near her. She screamed and thrashed, begging Lucien to let her go. Instead he shook his head and forced a dirty old sock into her mouth to shut her up, while Kane held the cattle prod against her clit again.

“Are you going to be good?” He asked, looking her in the eyes. By now all but amethyst, Lucien and Kane had stepped away, knowing that they were not welcome to this show, neither were they knowledgeable enough.

Zoey nodded not wanting to receive another painful shock least of all there. He retracted the prod, and laid it against her left nipple as a reminder to behave. With that Amethyst came towards her. The vibrator in her right hand, inadvertently, or not so inadvertently she stroked her hand up and down its length.

She bent down between Zoey’s spread legs and held the vibrator against her clit. Then slowly but forcefully she slid it into her hole. Zoey forced herself not to fight, knowing the consequence now, even as the too big vibrator was stretching her too far. She wanted to scream but with the sock in her mouth she found it hard enough to want to breathe, the stench was like poison in her mouth.

She tried to force it out of her mouth but in the corner of her eye she saw Kane move for the trigger on the cattle prod. She gulped and stopped.

“I don’t know what you’re worrying about, that vibe isn’t even turned on yet.” Lucien smiled.

“I will turn it on if you want me to though.” Zoey shook her head violently at Amethyst’s suggestion but still she leaned forward and turned it to full.

The strong, rapid vibrations raged inside Zoey, her breath became heavy and her cheeks red. She had never felt anything this powerful inside her before. Sure she had played with small things but this was way out of her league, way out of her comfort zone. Already she felt like she was coming to the edge of an orgasm. But whenever Kane would see her getting close he would send a painful shock through her. Never was she released until her time was almost over and the vibrator was removed from her dripping wet pussy and forced, covered in her juices, into her mouth in place of her gag.

“It’s your mess you clean it.” With the massive vibrator in her mouth there was little she could do other than what she was told. So slowly she began licking her juices off the vibrator, trying to convince herself it wasn’t what she knew it was... Which was more difficult than she thought.

Finally Amethyst was satisfied and allowed the boys to untie her and the game continued.

After what happened Lilia played it safe and picked truth.

“What do you do when you masturbate?” Josh asked looking her dead in the face.

Lilia blushed bright red in the face mortified by the question... Trying to work out a tactful answer without answering way of approaching the question.

“Erm...” She blushed gain. “I errrmmm... I ...”

“Answer the question Lilia.”

“I use them two fingers.” She muttered showing them her 1st and 2nd finger. “...and sometimes my third finger, and push them in and out if me fast, it feels really good.” She was now really red with embarrassment, her private actions no longer private, yet none of them seemed to care.

The next dare, Cassandra decided, to aim at both Lucien and Josh.

Without saying anything she reached behind her bag and pulled out a strange device, a wooden box, covered in leather, with what appeared to be 2 phallic on the top, with straps across it. Both boys looked at it in horror.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-21-2010, 02:45 PM   #150
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Wow as always - another amazing post!! I loved it and so glad you didn't give up or commit any crimes Your writing is great and very well thought out - i loved it

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, funny, school, slave, tournament