Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-12-2018, 01:12 AM   #136
letshavesomefun

Icarus saw the funny side and immediately couldn't stop himself from laughing at his own mis fortune as well as the others.
He walks down the narrow path and carefully makes his way avoiding obsticles when he lost concentration.

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent

Last edited by letshavesomefun; 09-12-2018 at 11:16 PM.
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:12 PM   #137
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Hey letshave some fun. You dont say what happens to your character. You just make decisions and find out what the consequences are

Anyway. Im clean as a whistle. Im going for the jumping rocks. Im a light and nimble elf and im used to walking and hoping on slippery surfaces because of my ice. This should be a piece of cake

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:
Old 09-12-2018, 11:20 PM   #138
letshavesomefun

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Hey letshave some fun. You dont say what happens to your character. You just make decisions and find out what the consequences are
Im still trying to get hang of these roleplay forums. Ive altered me sketch.

Icarus saw the funny side and immediately couldn't stop himself from laughing at his own mis fortune as well as the others.
He walks down the narrow path and carefully makes his way avoiding obsticles when he lost concentration.

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:06 PM   #139
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Sorry for the delay folks, will give Griffin a little more time to post!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:54 PM   #140
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'll clean myself up and look at my options.

I don't want climb again, so I decide to use my quarterstaff as a balance pole to cross the narrow path and avoid the swinging pendulums.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:02 PM   #141
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Our heroes took a deep breath and made their choices...

Krill was first up...he elected to navigate the narrow path over the mud...the path was not the easiest to keep balance...but his magic did him proud...for the couple of times he stumbled he was able to balance himself with his force shields, he makes it across safely!

Nolon meanwhile decided that he wanted to try his luck at the rocks across the slime pool...but while he was able to bolster his allies luck/skill...he was not so lucky, stumbling at the third rock he ended up slipping and landing in the slime

Forfeit - Slime bath...make some slime, or use some equivalent material and roll around in the bath (Nolon)

Icarus decided to try the narrow path as Krill had...bolstered by Nolon's magic he was doing rather well...but no amount of magic can protect you from tripping over your own feet and then being struck by a giant pendulum! He tumbles into the mud and swims across to the end

Forfeit - Next large mud puddle you see...you need to 'accidentally trip into it' (Icarus)

Shana was next up, laughing loudly at the state of her companions she wasn't too concerned with this obstacle...her Elfen frame boosted by Nolon's magic made it across the rocks easily...and her confidence turned into arrogance...she started somersaulting between the rocks...and although she didn't slip...a slime bubble managed to pop right over her while her back was turned to it!

Forfeit - Something slimy must go over your head and down your back...pudding should work (Shana)

Last up was Icarus...seeing all the obstacles taking a victim he decided to play this one as safely as he could...using his staff to balance like a tightrope walker...also boosted by Nolon's magic he managed to make it across the mud...narrowly missing the pendulums on his way!

Our heroes across...no matter their various states...they now got to proceed on their journey...the castle gradually coming into sight now on the horizon!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 09-14-2018, 12:18 PM   #142
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

The group continued onward...learning from previous perils they were cautious, avoiding noise and being mindful of their surroundings...

They did well to avoid a number of guard patrols...this must be the problem with getting close to the castle, though one patrol with sniffer hounds had them running through the forest like crazy...Shana managed to create an ice wall that blocked their path, but they made good speed towards to castle...

Passing one particularly large stretch of bush they had reached their goal!

Before them stood large towering stone walls, this had crenellations across the top where they could see archers and watch towers interspersed...at the base of the walls was a large moat...there was a single pathway across this in the form of a drawbridge but this was heavily guarded...

Scouting around and looking for a way in...they did see a drainage gate past the moat...but they had no distinct way to cross...

There were a number of dead trees nearby though...could they help?

Maybe also they could construct a ladder to scale the wall...

How would our heroes sneak into the castle?!

PM DARES!

Old 09-14-2018, 05:47 PM   #143
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon, dripping with slime, had given up on staying clean. Surviving was more important. The trees gave him a couple of ideas. "I think those trees could be of use. Maybe if we made shields out of the bark we could get through without being hit by the archers. Or if we wanted to create some kind of diversion we could set them on fire. What do you guys think?"

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 10:59 AM   #144
SmashNSplat

"I'd say making a distraction would be the best. If we scale the wall or get shot at, we'll be the centre of attention and there's a pretty high chance we'll go back to the jail well."

He looked towards the trees that were around the grounds of the castle. They were all dry and probably flammable. And if he had enough magic to cast the shields he had used to get across the pathway without falling in, he should be able to cast a fire spell big enough to make a pretty big blaze.

"If we do that, we need to figure out how to use the distraction. I'd say use the drainage grate, the min entrance is too heavily guarded."

[Just so you know, on the forfeit post you mentioned Icarus twice and didn't say anything about Griffin]
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:54 AM   #145
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

"Good, so we're thinking along the same lines once again." Nolon said as he wrung slime out of his shirt and wiped pie from his crotch and rear. "Anyone have any other ideas? I just want to explore all of our options. But I believe this is the course of action most likely to succeed."

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #146
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelonehound View Post
"I'd say making a distraction would be the best. If we scale the wall or get shot at, we'll be the centre of attention and there's a pretty high chance we'll go back to the jail well."

He looked towards the trees that were around the grounds of the castle. They were all dry and probably flammable. And if he had enough magic to cast the shields he had used to get across the pathway without falling in, he should be able to cast a fire spell big enough to make a pretty big blaze.

"If we do that, we need to figure out how to use the distraction. I'd say use the drainage grate, the min entrance is too heavily guarded."

[Just so you know, on the forfeit post you mentioned Icarus twice and didn't say anything about Griffin]
Whoops, meant Griffin for the second one...he escaped the mud

PM DARES!

Old 09-16-2018, 12:43 PM   #147
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
The group continued onward...learning from previous perils they were cautious, avoiding noise and being mindful of their surroundings...

They did well to avoid a number of guard patrols...this must be the problem with getting close to the castle, though one patrol with sniffer hounds had them running through the forest like crazy...Shana managed to create an ice wall that blocked their path, but they made good speed towards to castle...

Passing one particularly large stretch of bush they had reached their goal!

Before them stood large towering stone walls, this had crenellations across the top where they could see archers and watch towers interspersed...at the base of the walls was a large moat...there was a single pathway across this in the form of a drawbridge but this was heavily guarded...

Scouting around and looking for a way in...they did see a drainage gate past the moat...but they had no distinct way to cross...

There were a number of dead trees nearby though...could they help?

Maybe also they could construct a ladder to scale the wall...

How would our heroes sneak into the castle?!
What is the moat water like?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:49 PM   #148
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What is the moat water like?
I was going to leave that a surprise...but it is indeed quite slimy...and movement can be seen underneath the surface...

PM DARES!

Old 09-16-2018, 02:51 PM   #149
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Look, we’ve established im afraid of heights. Im going to freeze a path accross the moat over to that drain. We can cross 1 at a time to avoid it cracking. Anyone who wants to try to scale a wall with some broken twigs can go right ahead but i will not be joining them

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:37 PM   #150
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like the current plan is distract the guards by setting the trees on fire and then freezing a path along the moat so we can reach the drain, crossing one at a time. I like this plan.

Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay