Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
LittleMissStrange

Default Nipple Clamp Torture!

I have some friend over this evening, whilst they were all in the kitchen I grabbed a pair of nipple clamps I keep hidden down the side of my sofa and snapped them on my nipples as tight as they go. I quickly adjusted my clothes, now they are all back in the room and my nipples are throbbing in pain. I don't have a bra on, just a top and a blanket over me so I can't get up to leave the room cos someone might see the clamps through my top or hear the chain that connects them.

I'm going to see how long I can stay like this and try and work out a way to get the clamps off with no one noticing.

I dare you to do the same thing, time how long you are able to keep your clamps on and report back with a story of how it goes and how you got the clamps off in the end.

Have fun

Love's: Handcuffs, Being Tied up in General, Self-Bondage, Gags, Pain, Nipple Torture, Orgasm Denial, Forced Orgasm, Whipping/Spanking, Humiliation
Like's: Risk of Getting Court, Anal, Chastity, Dressing Up, Ice Cubes, Hot Wax
Soft Limits: Mummification, Public, Knife Play, Breath Play, Wedgies
Hard Limits: Anything Illegal, Family, Scat, Piss, Animals, Food, Permanent, Anything Messy

I Have: A Lot of Toys & Everything I Need To Get Tied Up.
LittleMissStrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
LittleMissStrange

Default Got Them Off In The End

Okay so after about 10 mins I really, really wanted these clamps off, the pain was getting bad! But I couldn't get up, I was furthest from the door and the clamps I used could easily be seen through my top. At first I thought maybe I could pull them off so I sat with my legs crossed under the blanket and looped the chain around my big toe, my idea being I could slowly pull the clamps off. I started to try, but the pain was unbearable, the clamps just pulled my nipples harder, I tried for a few mins before I decided to stop, then I had the problem of un hooking the clamps from my toe, that was painful!

Then I decided I could maybe under the blanket one at a time slowly loosen the clamp with my hands, I started on doing it with my left nipple, I was so close to freeing it when someone asked me to pass the remote. I had to quickly let go of the clamp which was agony!

Only a couple of mins after that I decided the exposure couldn't be as bad as the pain. I said I needed the loo and quickly made my way out of the room. if anyone noticed no one said anything. Un clamping my nipple on the toilet was agony!

Love's: Handcuffs, Being Tied up in General, Self-Bondage, Gags, Pain, Nipple Torture, Orgasm Denial, Forced Orgasm, Whipping/Spanking, Humiliation
Like's: Risk of Getting Court, Anal, Chastity, Dressing Up, Ice Cubes, Hot Wax
Soft Limits: Mummification, Public, Knife Play, Breath Play, Wedgies
Hard Limits: Anything Illegal, Family, Scat, Piss, Animals, Food, Permanent, Anything Messy

I Have: A Lot of Toys & Everything I Need To Get Tied Up.
LittleMissStrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:18 AM   #3
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

that sounded like fun.
did anyone say anything later?
were they watching you more closely afterwards?
were those clover clamps? I have a pair of those and they have little nubs on the pads, holy hecks those hurt when applied.
did you try anything else while your friends were over?
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage dares, nipple pain, nipple torture, public