Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Taking wedgie dares. Will post stories and maybe pics.

READ FOLLOWING INFO BEFORE DARING:

I am not promising to do any of the dares. Just looking for some interesting ones to do. Please don't give me a dare that I will obviously not be able to do.

Choices of underwear and other various clothes and information include:

Boxers, some are too small, some still fit find, some are stretched out. I can afford to maybe do a couple wedgies that ruin them, but not many.
Gym Shorts. I think I have some that can be ruined, but not many.
Pajama pants. These cannot be ruined, but they can be used.
T-Shirts can be involved, but they have to stay okay as well.
Jeans. Same as Pajama pants.
Jean Shorts and Cargo Shorts. Same as Pajama Pants.
Belts
Socks, if they are somehow needed.
Possibly other stuff, this is what I can think of at the moment.

I can do most wedgies within reason, though I may not want to do some, or there might be a particular issue with others, such as hanging or atomic.

I am male, but I do not wish to give my age. I will post anymore information that occurs to me might be necessary. Dare away!
Old 04-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone have any ideas?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Seriously, I NEED IDEAS! I'M BORED
Old 04-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Still accepting ideas...
Old 04-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #5
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Seriously, anyone?
Old 04-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #6
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

I have done my first of these dares (This dare was PMd to me.). Here's the story (I couldn't get pictures):

So the wedgie I had to do was this: An all around shower wedgie in boxers that are too small. So, I found a pair of black boxers that were definitely too tight, but still fit okay enough to get on, stripped down and put them on. Then I gave myself a nice big frontal wedgie, then took care of the sides, and finally pulled them up nice and high in the back. I adjusted it a bit, making sure that the boxers were up to my nipples in the front, and my shoulder blades in the back. Then I gave myself one last hard tug in the back, and stepped in.
The underwear got soaked pretty quickly, and this made them get a bit tighter. The wedgie felt great. After a bit though, my undies got water logged and I had to keep pulling them up. Using the soap was hard too. I needed to still take a legitimate shower to get clean, so I had to put soap down the front of my boxers to get clean there. When I finally started washing my face, the underwear just wouldn't stay up all the way, though the water was making the super stretchy. I stuck my arms down the side of the leg holes and started washing my face too keep the underwear in place. Eventually, I finished showering, and had some fun with the wedgie, pulling it harder, taking it out and putting in again. The underwear were a sopping mess when I was done, but it was fun.

KEEP DARING ME GUYS!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare me, wedgie, wedgie request