Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-16-2011, 11:40 PM   #16
LovelyAnonymous

Default Chapter/Part Five

"Wha-What? You must be joking!" Cody stuttered. Victoria smiled at him.

"Nope. Now here, I'll help you get started." Cody and Keith both watched the older girl, very confused. Victoria leaned down close to Keith's lap in order to wiggle his throbbing erection out of his boxers.

"You'll enjoy this." She said, still looking at Keith's cock as opposed to the boy himself. She then sat up to grin at Cody. "Have fun."

Cody gulped before he bent over, closer to his friend's dick. Not sure where to begin, Cody kissed the head of Keith's dick before licking the entire length, base to tip. Keith's head was thrown back and he gripped the sheets tightly as Cody teased his erection. The pleasure he was feeling was unlike anything he had ever experienced. When Cody took his shaft, completely into his mouth, Keith groaned aloud.

"Erg. Cody. I-" Keith attempted to stop his friend a few minutes later. Cody knew what his friend meant. Victoria, put a hand on Cody's shoulder stopping him. Cody looked up to see and evil glint in Tori's blue eyes.

"Times up. Your turn to ask someone." Keith groaned then, shooting a glare at the blonde who smiled sweetly in response, patting his cheek. "Well now we couldn't let you have all the fun. Especially this early in the game." Still glaring at the girl Keith, grit his teeth and nodded.

Cody sighed as he sat back, tugging a hand through his shaggy hair. Keith seemed to be a bit preocupied and after the last few dares she dished out, Cody didn't want to give Tori the ability to "tourture" someone else. Which left him with Rachel. Who he honestly hated to mess with. He had been friends with Keith since kindergarten (which made the last dare all the more awkward) and Rachel visted her cousin every summer. Over the years Cody had developed a crush on the girl. Now with her sitting completely naked, across from him, his hormones were going wild.

"Um, Rachel, truth or dare?" Rachel smiled at him sweetly.

"I'll take a truth."
LovelyAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:19 AM   #17
LovelyAnonymous

Default Chapter/Part 6

Because I'm in a "write-y mood"

"Uh...Ho-How far have you ever gone with someone?" Cody spit out. Rachel sat back and seriously thought.

"Well I've made out with a girl and...um...I slow danced with a guy in seventh grade. That's about the most intamite thing I can think of." Rachel replied honestly. Cody and Keith's jaws dropped while Victoria shook her head with a sad sigh.

"This poor child has done nothing." She muttered to herself, loud enough for Rachel to hear.

"Anyways," Rachel called out, changing the topic. "Truth or dare Keith?" Keith sighed.

"Truth because I don't know if I can handle another dare like Tori's." Tori smiled but shook a finger at him.

"Now Keith, that technically was Cody's dare." Keith muttered something they couldn't hear, turning to Rachel.

"I'm still going with truth." Rachel smiled.

"I would too. Now let's see...Hm, on a scale of one to ten, ten being the best, how was the blow job you just recieved and, be completely honest, were you more turned on because it was a guy giving it?" Keith sighed.

"10," he guled."And...Yeah. I guess I was." Rachel nodded, smiling at her cousin.

"You're turn."

"Truth or dare." He replied instanly,still keeping eye contact with her.

"Dare." she finally replied.

"Sit in Cody's lap, and make-out wih him until I say stop." Rachel was surprised, to say the least, but she didn't argue. She simply slid her slim legs around Cody's waist and wrapped her arms around his neck. Rachel's large green eyes watched him carefully and he could help but groan as he felt her grind against his erection.

"Sorry." she whispered, which sent him over the edge. Cupping her pale face, Cody smashed his lips against her's determined to give the brunette the best first kiss (with a guy) ever.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:24 AM   #18
shogan977

amazing chapters xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:36 AM   #19
tiger22matt

Send a message via Yahoo to tiger22matt

great addition to the story cant wait for more
tiger22matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #20
LovelyAnonymous

Default Chapter/Part Seven

Hey all! Sorry for the wait. I haven't been home. :/ Anyways, here's the next instalment.

"Stop." Keith ordered his best friend and cousin who pulled away from each other with a groan. Both faces were flushed deep, deep red and their hair was terribly tousled.

"My turn again I guess." Rachel muttered, trying to collect her thoughts as she sat back down in her seat. "Victoria. Truth or dare?"

"Hm...I guess I'll be nice and choose dare." Rachel grinned.

"Good. Finish where Cody left off." Rachel dared, pointing to Keith who still doned a throbbing erection. "And swallow everything."

Victoria shrugged before turning to look at Keith with a sly expression.

"Get ready." She teased, leaning down to lick the underside of his shaft from base to tip. Looking up to wink at the panting boy, Tori kissed his tip before taking him in whole. Keith groaned as she swirled her tounge around him and when her tounge slid back and forth over his tip, Keith thrused deep into her throat. This erotic display continued for close to 5 minutes before Keith fisted his hands into Tori's blonde hair and emptied his seed into her throat. Tori pulled away to lick her lips, only to go back and clean off his now limp cock.

"How was tha-"

"Rachel? Are you still awake?" Her mother called from the window, knocking and causing the four teens to jump.

"Y-Yeah mom, I am. What's up?" She stuttered, pulling on her shorts and tank top.

"I didn't want you girls to fall asleep with those lights on. It would kill the battery." Rachel nodded, pulling her hair in a pony tail.

"Right I'll turn em off right now."

"Night." Her mom called. After a few seconds the sound of a doorclosing echoed.

"Out. Now. We can finish the game another day. Just get out." Rachel urged, shoving the boys towards the door. As Rachel shut them out, Tori locked the doors and hit the lights.

Both girls were out the instance their heads hit the pillows.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #21
shogan977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Dude! It's only been 5 days since they last posted! Give it a rest and be patient! Rome wasn't built in a day!
Challenge Accepted, MINECRAFT
Anyways after over a year I will claim this as dead and move on!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...781#post522781 Look at my new story/rp seee how ya like it but most people will either deal with not know the backgrounds or you can read this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 have fun xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cousins, fxf, mxm, truth-or-dare