Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko
Default Men wearing thongs

I have seen loads of dares from ppl on this site, daring guys to wear women's thongs. My question is.. How do guys actually do that!? A thong is design for women who have nothing down there. For guys to stuff there penis and testies down there is damn near impossible. I know some ppl who do drag tuck there family jewels inside of them, and then slide there penis in between there legs, and that generally works for wearing any basic type of panties, but for things, it doesnt work. This is usually what i do. I love thongs, but I can't seem to wear them due to this problem. Any help, suggestions, experience would be a huge help to me.
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Umm, I have not had any success with this in the past. Usually, I would just stick with the regular panties. Maybe someone else has some suggestion but my advice would be to stay away

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
shola

Well, I have tried successfully - some sticks out, yes, but it fits... I'd say try to get a stretchier kind, and one that is, maybe, a bit too big.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
Cruton
Distinguished Member

i wear thongs because i like having my penis hang out to one side or the other. However, with stretchy ones, or more full cotton like ones, things can stay in place, pointing up, but it will come out the top when excited. but again i like the partial exposure element.

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

hokay! i have tried an experiment, and it totally works with thongs, panties,... pretty much every single type of women's underwear. the tape meathod.

you pretty much tuck, but tape everything down. and there you have it. regardless of what you wear, your package is always secure, while you can wear every pair of panties/thongs that your heart desires.

pros: totally wear thongs, g strings, panties of all kinds
duck tape is awesome
able to wear skirts, dresses, tight jeans, with absolutely no buldge

cons: ABSOLUTELY MUSH SHAVE
can be slightly uncomfortable while sitting
need to pee

i use this meathod now. while it does have cons, i much prefer to tape everything down secure, and then i can wear thongs and g strings with no problem where my junk goes.

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress underwear, men, panties, thongs, women