Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
HiI'mPaul

Lifebuoy Showing the Lifeguard All I Had

Hey, it has been a while since I posted something... and I mean a long while. However, I hope I am not too rusty.

This story is the first-person perspective of a very embarrassing moment for a teenage girl. It isn't particularly weird or extremely creative, but I think it is a nice little read. I hope you think so too.

So I need to stop rambling on, here it is, "Showing the Lifeguard All I Had"

__________________________________________________ _______________

It was three summers ago, I'd hoped everyone had forgotten about it by now, and I hoped I had too. But like them, that day will probably forever play in my mind in a seemingly infinite loop.

I had liked him for a long time, probably three long years... it was excruciating to wait but he had finally broken up with his girlfriend. The time almost seemed wasted but now my years of patience had helped bring the plan to fruition. I was going to get him.

This was no simple and thrown together plan, I had done some research; I found out where he lived, what clothes he liked, general hobbies, etc. The most valuable information I had found was where he worked, he was a lifeguard at a pool not too far from where I lived. It was perfect, I would get a very sexy bikini body and show it off to him as he protected my life, God himself could not have set up the pieces better than this.

For months I worked on my figure by dieting, using Brazilian butt lift, and playing Just Dance like my life depended on it. I wasn't sure that the work had paid off but soon I was reassured as boys constantly gawked. Even I could not stop admiring myself, my chest wasn't huge but I couldn't help that, but my butt however... My mirror must have been tired of me looking at myself because of my butt. I feel a little strange talking about it, but I really was pleased.

I had done the prep work and now I needed to flaunt it. My mother did most of my shopping because I was a strange and was too lazy to do it myself. When she came home with the bikini I requested, I was only somewhat pleased with it. The design was fine and it was the string bikini I wanted, but it was a little big. Regardless I was going to wear it; essentially because I looked good in it. The pool opened in a week and my sources told me that he was working that day, I could not wait another minute, I wanted to get his attention.

It was finally the day, I stripped naked and quickly put on my suit and tied it up which was strangely difficult mainly due to my inexperience. My mother insisted that I wear something over it but I didn't care who saw me, I looked hot and wasn't afraid to show it. It was crowded that day and the people there would never forget what they would soon see.

My friends gave me advice on what to do because frankly I had no idea how to show a guy what I had. One of the first things I did was tuck my too large bikini in between my buttcheeks and then bent over. I could tell that most of my butt was showing, I felt so naked but he definitely saw and shot me a smile. It was actually working...

He was working by the diving board so naturally I had to do some fancy trick off of it. My heart was pounding as I reached the end of the line. I had quite some time to think about what I was going to do; the line must have been 15 people long. Almost 10 minutes later I had reached the end of the line, I trembled as I took the handle of the railing and stepped up. I could barely hold myself up as I approached the end, I was not experienced in diving, I actually had never done it at all. However at this time it didn't matter, I went for it. I did my best impression of the people I had watched before me, and honestly I thought it felt pretty right... at first.

The water was not a friend, it was not fun, it was not nice, no it was a thief. It snatched the loosely strung together bikini right off of me, I didn't have much time to notice but I did before also realizing that I didn't know how to swim. My plan was executed so perfectly but I hadn't marked down that I didn't know how to swim. I kicked and screamed and cried mostly because I realized how naked I was but also because I couldn't breathe. Between swallowing large amounts of chlorine water I let out a few muffled screams of humiliation. The last thing I saw before slowly fading to black was him diving in after me, I wanted him to just let me die.

Waking up was the last thing I wanted to do, but it had to happen some time. His lips were on mine which was nice, but his hands were also on my bare chest. I puked all over the place and quickly rose to find myself surrounded by a crowd of bystanders. I knew what I was, it was just that the embarrassment had not been processed in my brain yet. But it came and it came very quickly when I looked down to find myself entirely naked, my cleanly shaven downstairs spread open for everyone to see and my medium sized chest displayed to the world. The crowd and their cameras would have been enough, but to my right was him, looking me up and down. He had seen everything, felt everything, and examined every inch of my naked body...

I wasn't mad at him or anyone else, because he had saved my life and the crowd... they were just being a crowd. If I had heard that a sexy naked body was dying, I too would have rushed over, I couldn't lie. I was more mad at myself for what I had done or had tried to do, and what I had worn. I was actually slightly mad at everyone because they hadn't thought to put a towel on me, this 15 year old girl who was on display for everyone. They hadn't even thought to grab my swimsuit from the pool.

Maybe my brain was fried from the intense struggle that had just gone or maybe I genuinely did not care. Either way, I stood up in front of that whole crowd, looked them all in the face, turned around (revealing my beautiful butt), and then walked to the bathroom with all of them still watching.

When I reached the bathroom, I sat on the bench and had one of the most intense cries in the history of the world. No hyperbole intended. I let the tears run as fast as they could down my still naked body. 40 year old mean had now seen my pussy, my butt, my everything. 13 year old boys had seen everything. All my friends saw everything. HE saw everything. I was a shy person too... only 2 of my friends had ever seen me naked and those were near traumatic moments for me, this was on a new scale of devastation.

I cried for at least 20 minutes until I was finally interrupted, I guessed my friends had decided to let me sulk for a bit and they had finally arrived to console me but instead it was him. He walked in and saw me still naked, "Oh my God, I am so sorry I thought someone had given you a towel or something." He yelled as he covered his eyes and turned around. How was I going to be shy after he had stared my naked body in the face and brought me back from the dead? I stood up and slowly approached him, "You can look, you've seen it all already." He hesitated. "Really, it is okay." I continued. He took his hands off his eyes and slowly turned, looking up and down my body when he arrived. "Can I say something that might offend you?" He gently asked. "You are looking at me naked, you can say anything you want." "Well, uhm... I am really glad you are still naked, if you don't mind me saying." It was a strange way to receive a compliment but I still enjoyed it. "Honestly, I was really upset that you had seen me... like this, but now I am okay with it, it is really liberating." I wasn't really that okay with it but I did feel very liberated. "This is kind of weird, for me." He slightly laughed as he said it and I giggled a little bit too, at this point I wasn't even covering myself anymore, I just let him see it all. "What is weird about it for you? I am the naked one, remember?" He and I laughed a little bit. "I am not really great with girls so getting to see one butt naked is pretty awesome." He looked down at the ground. I crept closer "I'm surprised you aren't good with the ladies, talking to you right now feels pretty good even though I am like... this you know. And I am glad that I am making this awesome." He looked back up at me, in the eyes which was really nice and said, "This is kind of a weird time to ask but do you want to go out some time?" "Yes." I whispered as I embraced him. My bare boobs pressed against his shirtless body, my crotch pressed into his so obviously aroused dick, and the bottom of my torso slid into his hands perfectly. "You can touch my butt if you want to, I know how good it looks." I might have been over confident but how much wrong could I do? I was naked hugging a half naked guy I really liked. "Thanks." He took the opportunity and didn't waste it, he rubbed it as we embraced for the next few minutes. When we finally broke apart he looked up and down at me one more time and then said, "Best first date ever, oh by the way here is your bikini." I smiled.

It was a strange way to meet a guy but he was really nice and took the situation well. Well... better than others might have taken it. We stayed together for a long time and we both laughed at the memory. My legend as the hot naked chick at the pool lives on, but most at my high school don't really remember it.

I'll never forget the day that I showed the lifeguard everything I had....... along with all those people.

That's it, hope you enjoyed it.

Feedback is awesome.

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 12-28-2012 at 11:25 PM.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #2
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey Paul

I think you're pretty good at writing, nice one shot!
On a first read I couldn't find anything (regarding the form/style) to complain about really

The content is partly illogical and/or improbable, which is kind of not so good in my opinion (at least when I started reading I expected something that could more or less happen to everyone), but well, the style is still really good and it definitely was a nice little read. :3

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:32 AM   #3
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Great story! If you write anything else shoot me a messege, I would like to read more by you

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great story absolutely perfect a paragon for what a short story really is.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing, enf, naked, pool, strip