getDare God

Great! Very talented!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Great! Very talented!
Ive never gotten a very talented on my story!!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #18
slutpupp

love love love love!!!!!!
slutpupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #19
fleetfeetclogger12

Ruby

omg you are very talented. continue writing and i will continue reading!!
fleetfeetclogger12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #20
Play Toy For Life

~♥~Third Part~♥~

We walk in slowly seeing restraints’ lying on the bed, and then it all becomes dark. Realizing that I have been blindfolded. I started to get scared and worried, unsure what was happening. I whimpered and didn’t move a step. It was all quiet no sound and no movement. My body started to shake as I herd people getting closer. I get a smack on the ass and I jumped wondering if it was Sir behind me. Who could it be? A man started talking behind me.

“What do you think we should do with this little bitch?” As footsteps coming closer to me and gave a tug from the nipple clamps. “No movement...... Impressive.” I didn’t know the voice. It was deep, with a small accent of an Australian.

I feel this soft smooth hand rub down my body to my ass. The warmth of the hand on my ass, as I get a hard smack on each ass cheek. “Get moving bitch. We don’t have time for stalling.” I start getting lead by the leash in the dark. I start whimpering. I ended up with a smack on my ass every movement. Feeling around with my hands, the wooden floor led to carpet.

“Put your hands out, in a fist” the mysterious voice said. I started hesitating, and get’s a smack on the ass. “Now!” I slowly sat up and put my hands into a fist shape. My hand’s got pulled away from my body, with rough man’s hands.

I feel cold leather moving over my fisted hands. I wasn’t sure what it was. They went on one by one and were tight keeping my hands as fist. As I tried to open my hand but there was not movement that could be made. Trying to paw at my other fist to get the leather off, it didn’t work. Then I tried biting at the leather, but faster then I knew it, got a hard smack on the ass.

“Bad girl! No biting at leather paws.” When I herd “leather paws” My head slowly started to tilt. I started pawing at the blindfold to see what “leather paws’’ looked like. I get pulled by the collar and led around. Wasn’t sure where I was going or if I was in same room. “Stay.” I laid down staying in one spot as the man lightly patted my head. “Good girl.”
Old 03-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #21
Feudal

Very nice! Even though its not the smoothest writing style I've ever read, your story literally drips passion, lust and pure, raw horniness. :-) More!

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #22
fleetfeetclogger12

good story again! =) hope you get more good reviews! =3

I would like to thank nakedlego for his genorosity and helping me around and i want to thank every one of my friends who had faith in me. You will always be in my mind. Goodbye, dear friends, until we meet in the air.
fleetfeetclogger12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #23
Dffd

Nice job on the story

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bitch, dog, face fuck, good girl, home, manners, master, nipples, skirt, slave