Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default 52 card game of chance for 2 guys

ROLL TWO DIE UNTIL YOU HAVE AT LEAST 1 SIX. ADD THE TWO NUMBERS TOGETHER, AND THAT IS HOW MANY CARDS ARE TO BE DRAWN FROM EACH SUIT. IF FOR SOME REASON, A TASK CANNOT BE COMPLETED AS INSTRUCTED, THEN IT WILL BE REDONE UNTIL COMPLETED FULLY, AS WELL, THE DOMINANT PLAYER MAY CHOOSE ANY 1 TASK IN ANY SUIT, AS PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR FAILURE.

DOMINANT PLAYER CAN DECIDE WHAT SUITS TO PLAY, BUT ALL CHOSEN CARDS FOR EACH SUIT MUST BE DONE IN ORDER FROM ACE TO KING.

ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS THAT ARE TAKEN IN THIS GAME, MUST BE DISCUSSED BY BOTH PLAYERS BEFORE HAND. THE DOMINANT PLAYER GETS TO CHOOSE WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH ANY PICTURES THAT ARE KEPT, HOWEVER IF THE SUBMISSIVE PLAYER DOES NOT AGREE WITH WHAT THE DOMINANT PLAYER WANTS, THEN THE DOMINANT PLAYER MAY GIVE THE CONSEQUENCES. SUCH AS A PUNISHMENT, OR ACTION THAT MUST BE COMPLETED, OR EVEN SOME OTHER PICTURE OR VIDEO BEING ALLOWED.

SPADES IS THE SUIT OF PAIN AND PUNISHMENT

ACE OF SPADES - Dominant player will pinch, twist, bite & squeeze your penis and balls for 3 minutes. Your hands and feet will be tied while you are sitting in a chair blindfolded.

TWO OF SPADES - Dominant player will spank your soft privates 2 times with a belt. You will lay on your back with your legs spread and knees bent.

THREE OF SPADES - You will draw three extra cards from this suit. Regardless if this is a card you have previously drawn.

FOUR OF SPADES - Dominant player will give 4 hard smacks to each ass cheek with a ruler or wooden spoon. You will be lying across their lap and they will have hold of your privates for grip.

FIVE OF SPADES - Dominant player will give 5 hard smacks to each of your bare wet ass cheeks with their hand, while you are over the edge of the bathtub. Make sure ass is wet before each spank.

SIX OF SPADES - Dominant player is to give you 6 hard smacks on each ass cheek with a belt. Then roll the dice. That is how many times they will spank your soft privates with a belt. All standing bent over.

SEVEN OF SPADES - Dominant player is to give 7 hard smacks to each bare wet ass cheek with a belt. You will be leaned over the edge of the tub. Ass is to be wet for each smack.

EIGHT OF SPADES - Dominant player is to give you 8 hard smacks to each ass cheek with their hand while over their knee, and one to the privates with a belt while standing up with legs spread.

NINE OF SPADES – Dominant player will give you 9 hard smacks to each ass cheek with a belt. Dominant player gets to choose the position and whether blindfold is used.

TEN OF SPADES – Dominant player will give you 10 hard smacks to each ass cheek with a belt, while your hands and legs are tied lying face down on the bed.

JACK OF SPADES - Dominant player will smack your ass while you jack off for 1 minute. Both your hands must stay on your cock and balls. If they have to stop spanking, then time starts over.

QUEEN OF SPADES - Dominant player will spank your soft privates 5 times with a belt while you are lying on your back on the bed, with your face between there legs.

KING OF SPADES - Dominant player will spank your bare ass with a belt until you are crying. Your hands and feet will be tied while you are lying on the bed face down.

CLUBS IS THE SUIT OF HUMILIATION

ACE OF CLUBS – Dominant player is to take three pictures of you with your penis in its smallest state, using ice. Of the three pics, one is to be a close up of the penis, and another full body shot with face.

TWO OF CLUBS – Dominant player may take any two pics of you in absolutely any pose wearing absolutely anything. No props, just you.

THREE OF CLUBS – Dominant player may take a three minute video of you taking off all of your clothes and rubbing yourself in front of the camera. Begging to suck some cock and get fucked in the ass.

FOUR OF CLUBS – Dominant player may make a video of you sucking and licking his penis and balls, making sure it looks like you are enjoying it.

FIVE OF CLUBS – Dominant player may make a five minute video while you are tied up in a position where they can spank your ass and privates with a belt.

SIX OF CLUBS – Dominant player may make you admit to any six humiliating things on video whether they are true or not. You must give examples if needed.

SEVEN OF CLUBS – Dominant player may take up to seven photos of you sucking and licking their penis and balls.

EIGHT OF CLUBS – Dominant player may make a 3 minute video of them using a dildo in your ass. The first minute is you sucking the dildo, while they finger your ass.

NINE OF CLUBS – Dominant player will make you suck his penis while he pees. He will video tape this start to finish. Half way through peeing, he will pull out, and finish on your face. You swallow everything.

TEN OF CLUBS – Dominant player will make a video while they fuck you in the ass. Video must show there dick fucking your ass for at least two minutes. Your face must also be included in the video.

JACK OF CLUBS – Every card in this suit is to be done in order, except for the last two. Any that you do a second time will be kept by the dominant player and used however they wish.

QUEEN OF CLUBS – Dominant player may keep any pictures taken in this game, and do with them as they please.

KING OF CLUBS – Dominant player may keep any videos that are made in this game, and do with them as they please.

HEARTS IS THE SUIT OF TONGUE

ACE OF HEARTS – You are to lick the dominant players ass hole for 1 minute.

TWO OF HEARTS – You are to lick the dominant players balls for 2 minutes.

THREE OF HEARTS – You are to lick to dominant players penis for 3 minutes.

FOUR OF HEARTS – You are to lick and suck the dominant players penis and balls for 4 minutes.

FIVE OF HEARTS – You are to lick the dominant players penis, balls, and ass for 5 minutes.

SIX OF HEARTS – You are to 69 with the dominant player for as long as they want.

SEVEN OF HEARTS – Dominant player will spend seven minutes licking sucking and fondling your body.

EIGHT OF HEARTS – You are to lick the dominant players penis, balls, and ass for 8 minutes.

NINE OF HEARTS – Dominant player will suck your penis for 90 seconds.

TEN OF HEARTS – You will swallow any cum that comes out of the dominant players penis.

JACK OF HEARTS – Dominant player will suck and lick your penis, balls, and ass for 2 minutes.

QUEEN OF HEARTS – You are to suck and lick the dominant players penis, balls, and ass till they say.

KING OF HEARTS – Once dominant player has cum, suck there soft penis hard, until they cum again.

DIAMONDS IS THE PENIS SUIT

ACE OF DIAMONDS – Dominant player is to tease your ass with a finger for 1 minute. No penetration.

TWO OF DIAMONDS – Dominant player is to finger your ass with 1 finger for 2 minute.

THREE OF DIAMONDS – Dominant player is to finger your ass with 1 finger for 3 minutes.

FOUR OF DIAMONDS – Dominant player is to finger your ass with 2 fingers for 4 minutes.

FIVE OF DIAMONDS – Dominant fingers you with 2 fingers while he jacks you off for 2 minutes.

SIX OF DIAMONDS – Dominant uses dildo in your ass for 2 minutes. Slow and Easy.

SEVEN OF DIAMONDS – Dominant uses dildo in your ass for 3 minutes. Slow and Easy.

EIGHT OF DIAMONDS - Dominant uses dildo in your ass for 4 minutes. Slow and Easy.

NINE OF DIAMONDS – Dominant uses dildo in your ass for 2 minutes regular speed.

TEN OF DIAMONDS – Dominant fucks you for 5 minutes, slow and easy.

JACK OF DIAMONDS – Dominant fucks you for however long they want, slow and easy.

QUEEN OF DIAMONDS – Dominant fucks you for 5 minutes, however hard they want.

KING OF DIAMONDS – Dominant fucks you for however long they want however hard they want.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to natethegreat for this post:
Old 11-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
MontyWhittaker

Thank you. This is truly amazingly well thought out. I only wish there was a variation for those of us who use webcams.
MontyWhittaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #3
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thanks...

Thank you for the compliment. It wouldn't be hard to change this into a game more suitable for yourself. Copy & Paste it to Microsoft Word, or similar program, and modify it so that it can be used as a webcam game instead.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default By the way.

This is a modification to a game I made and posted earlier this week. I have many other games in the dice dare forum that I have posted in the past. Both similar to this, as well as more vanilla, and some kinky male/female games too.

If you like this style of game, then make sure you check out my others.

As well, If you live in Ontario, Canada. Send me a message, because if we are close, maybe we could play a game from this site... Who knows.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:10 PM   #5
subgirlx

I wish I had someone to do this with.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

I love the use of "private parts" and think the idea of taking a photo when the "privates" are small due to ice cubes is some genius!

7.9/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:20 AM   #7
codymich
Distinguished Member

Great dare, very well done. I wish I had someone local to play it with

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk