Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
SanDiegoSlave

Crown Reverse Pyramid Game

Hey! This is a game for both you and me to play!

So its called the reverse pyramid because as you get to the higher levels you get more options instead of less like a pyramid might imply.

Here's how the game works. I will start off at the lowest level and every time you give me a dare I will gain more experience points and eventually I'll level up. The higher my level, the more wild the dares you can give me available will become. So it's a bit like you are raising me from a newbie into a wild dare fanatic.

Those of you who give a dare will be competing between amongst yourselves to win the grand prize. Every dare will earn you points, higher level dares will earn more points than lower level dares, and whoever has the most points after the last level is cleared will be declared the winner.

All dares will be proven with pictures but the winner will get a video of any combination of dares they want. The limit on the video is that it can only be 5 min long but the winner can choose any scenarios to have done and videoed by me

If you have more questions shoot me a PM

More info:
There will be 10 levels. After a level is cleared players can still give dares from previous levels if they desire.

Every level will have its own set of limits but the general limits for the game will be health risks, permanent/semi-permanent marks (such as tattoos or shaving off my arm/leg/head hair), videos (reserved for the winner), and revealing my identity.

The levels will be:
Level 1 Warm up
Level 2 Novice
Level 3 Beginner
Level 4 Amateur
Level 5 Risk Taker
Level 6 Money Maker
Level 7 Professional
Level 8 Expert
Level 9 Suicidal
Level 10 The Finale

More information will be given on the other levels as the game continues, so whether you join the game to win or just for a bit of entertainment lets have some fun and begin with LEVEL 1 WARM UP!
Description of dares: Keep them simple. Fully clothed. Fairly Easy. Private. Not painful. Think funny and elementary school level
Experience points needed to go to next level: 10 exp pts
Points for giving a dare: 1 pt.
Experience points gained from each dare: 2 exp pts

Updates:
General Likes: Humiliation, Bondage, interacting with girls
General Dislikes: Anal, major pain, interacting with guys sexually
Items: For the most part I have access to general household items. More commonly used in dare items that I have are clothespins, rope, tape, superglue, and zipties. I have lots of sporting good equipment, though not a jockstrap or cup. From a previous dare I do have a few bits of female clothing, oddly enough they were in a bag about to be thrown away when someone asked about them in a pm on here. Those clothes include a pink bra, semi-white panty, 2 piece swim suit, little black dress, white skirt, black skirt, and a tighter knit skirt.
I don't mind occasionally spending a little for props if it is a really good dare but I don't want to spend my entire check buying things for dares. When in doubt ask me if I would mind buying something. You don't need to tell me what the dare is, leave it a surprise. lol.

If I'm unable to do the dare or fail, possibilities are that I have to keep trying till I complete it or have to do another dare and prove it using a video. Not really sure what a good punishment or penalty for not doing a dare that was allowed. Any ideas?

Last edited by SanDiegoSlave; 11-20-2012 at 11:01 AM.
SanDiegoSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Somniator

Write the name of either your current crush or your last crush with a red heart on your stomach in LARGE letters.
Somniator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
SanDiegoSlave

Default 1st Dare done :)

Yay! First one down, thanks Somniator!

That means Somniator gets the first point of the game and there are only 4 more dares remaining until level 2

Haha, forgot which way to write it for the picture lol.

Last edited by SanDiegoSlave; 11-20-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
Cynor

I don't suppose we could dare you to give yourself more xp points? :P Like say roll a 6 sided die and up your XP by that much? ROFL.

For an actual dare or 2 (and trying to keep the fully clothed/easy theme)...

Think of a song you absolutely can't stand for some reason (preferably because it's just silly or meant for kids). Now sing along to it all the way through acting like you're on stage doing it.

Pick your favorite band's/game's/something's logo. Do your best to draw it on your arm.

I've also PM'd you a couple questions that you should take a look at and maybe consider addressing in your original post.

(Read, whenever I'm ready :P)
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

A pie to the face. Simple enough.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
SanDiegoSlave

Default Level 1 Complete!

Thanks for the dares everyone!
Ok, I still need to do the last couple dares above and I received one in a pm from someone who wants to remain anonymous, lets call them Mystery Player X. So I will do the 4 dares:

1. Do a concert performance of a song I dislike.
(Not sure how to do photo proof of this without showing my face. I'll do it and if you really want proof and can think of a way to do it, let me know. Otherwise we can take my word that I did it
2. Draw my favorite logo on my arm.
3. Take a pie to the face.
4. Do not touch my genital for 24 hours for any reason, including going to the bathroom. If I do by accident, then I add 2 hours to the time.

I'll finish these dares and update this afterwards before I start doing the Level 2 dares, though you can start giving the next set of dares.
On to Level 2!

Level 2!
Current exp points: 10
Exp Points needed for next level: 30
Exp points per Level 2 dare: 4
Points to players for each Level 2 dare: 2
Level 2 Description: Similar to Level 1 but with these changes: These dares are still done in private but a little pain is allowed. Total nudity is still not allowed, yet, but anything short of completely exposing myself is allowed.

Current Scoreboard
Pts_____Player
2..............Cynor
1..............Somniator
1..............Blue Griffin
1..............Mystery Player X
Old 11-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #7
MontyWhittaker

Here's a few you can use.

1. Put three five inch strips of tape on your chest. Leave them on for half an hour before ripping them off.

2. Spend a minimum of three hours in the next week, in private, cross dressed.
MontyWhittaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:01 PM   #8
SanDiegoSlave

Default Update on progress

Update on Dares:
Level 1 Dares
1. Did my performance to the song Lights by Ellie Goulding. I don't know which was worse, having to listen to myself try to sing or having to listen to that song again. [Completed]
2.Guess what my favorite logo is... [Completed]

3. Still need to go buy a pumpkin pie, I'll do that this afternoon
4. No touching allowed for 24 hours! I've started this, about 2 hours ago. Tried going to the bathroom and accidentally made a small mess when I missed the bowl. Had to stop and sit down to pee. lol. I'll keep you updated but not sure how I'm going to wash in the shower.
5. Crossdress for a total of 3 hours this week. I've done 1 hour already.

Level 2 Dares
1. Three 5in pieces of tape, left on for half an hour and then ripped off. [Complete]

MontyWhittaker: 2 points for the level 2 ripping off tape dare since it had a little pain. While very embarrassing, the crossdressing in this case only counts as a level 1, so 1 point for that.

Scoreboard
Pts_____Player
3..............MontyWhittaker
2..............Cynor
1..............Somniator
1..............Blue Griffin

Exp points: 16
Just over halfway to the next level!

Last edited by SanDiegoSlave; 11-20-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #9
SanDiegoSlave

Default Preview of Upcoming Levels

This is a heads up for what the next levels will entail. Let me know what your thoughts are. This may be polished up a bit later but in general:

Level 3: Dares can be outside but not in a public area, somewhere that I'm very very unlikely to be caught.

Level 4: Medium pain is now allowed and dares can be in a more public place where there is a chance a person might actually see. (i.e. a hiking/running trail)

Level 5: Medium public level, a couple people might notice these dares. (i.e. A park or a quiet beach.)

Level 6: Private nudity allowed, non-nudity in very public places such as a mall. Dares can involve strangers. Toilet dares allowed.

Level 7:Nudity allowed outside in places where people rarely go (see level 3) Easy sexual dares allowed.

Level 8: Nudity in medium public places, such as the beach. Can involve local getDare members being involved. More intense sexual dares allowed.

Level 9: Nudity in busy public areas allowed, some anal things...

Level 10: Everything allowed except the general limits listed initially.

Last edited by SanDiegoSlave; 11-20-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Wear a bra stuffed with panties.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #11
SanDiegoSlave

Default More dares

For Blue Griffin: Panties stuffed in bra (Level 1, 1 pt)

For Dareholic: 10 clothespins attached to body for 10 min. This was kind of funny trying to get them all on and then use the computer. (Level 2, 2 pts)

Total Experience: 22 (8 more exp to go to next level)
Scoreboard
Pts_____Player
3..............MontyWhittaker
2..............Cynor
2..............Blue Griffin
2..............Dareholic
1..............Somniator
Old 11-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #12
MontyWhittaker

Let's try to get you there. With the pain comes the gain, right?

Masturbate for an hour straight, no stopping. If you stop, you get 10 spanks for a break, then keep going.

Fuck yourself with a pen for half an hour.

Roll two six-sided dice. Multiply them by each other. Now spank yourself that many times. Do that five times over the next week.

Masturbate to orgasm and eat your cum.

NOTE: None of these dares technically require nudity. When you are spanking yourself, it doesn't have to be bare-ass.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
SanDiegoSlave

Default Here we go again :)

Finally done with the no touching yourself for 24 hours dare. Only made the one mess, but its surprising how much more sensitive it feels down there when you are consciously thinking about not touching it by accident. You suddenly notice the feel of your clothes every time you move.

Awesome dares MontyWhittaker. I'll do the 1 hour of masturbation right now since I can finally touch it again. Yay! But we are going from no stimulation to overstimulation. Not sure how it'll feel but I'm hoping nothing is rubbed raw by the end.
The pen will have to wait till a later level, sorry. (Level 9)
And I already did the dice 3 times for you. Rolled 2 and 6, 5 and 4, and 4 and 3. So I spanked myself 44 times. Its a bit sore at the moment, so I'll wait to do the other 2 roll for now
And I'm going to have to group the eating your cum in with level 7.
Great dares, not really looking forward to levels 7 or 9 anymore Keep them coming! (4 points to MontyWhittaker, who sprints out in front of the group.)

Total experience: 30 (Time to start Level 3!)
Scoreboard
Pts_____Player
7..............MontyWhittaker
2..............Cynor
2..............Blue Griffin
2..............Dareholic
1..............Somniator
Old 11-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #14
SanDiegoSlave

Default Level 3!

Level 3!

Dares can now be done outdoors but in places where its very unlikely to get caught. Backyard, running trails that nobody really uses, in your car when you aren't near other people, etc.

Experience needed: 100 exp pts
Experience from Level 3 dares: 10 exp pts.
Points for giving level 3 dares: 5 pts.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #15
MontyWhittaker

To get you warmed up, go in your backyard in only your favorite pair of underwear. Before you leave, set a timer for thirty minutes. Don't bring a watch or any time keeping device outside.

If you come in under time, roll a die.

1. Spank yourself twenty times for each minute under.
2. Shave your pubes. If you're shaven, you can't touch yourself for 24 hours.
3. Tie up your balls for an hour for each minute you were under time.
4. Drink one glass of water for each minute you were under. You must wait until (10 times that number) minutes have passed to pee.
5. All of the above.
6. You're scot-free.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, funny, game, pictures, slave