Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Master Thore

Default Ideas for stress position.

I had alot of pleasure with a new displine for an errent slave. I'd be interested on any ideas to improve this method as this is the first time I tried it on my slave.
Slave is striped and then made to tie a cord around his big toe and the other end to his ball sack-that is just around the balls not around cock and balls. Slave is then ordered to stand.The lenght of the cord is critical and some experimenting is needed before the correct lenght is achived. The aim is for the slave to have his legs bent until he is forced to try and strighten his legs as the strain becomes too much. At this point slave trys standing up more-thus streching his ball sack. Now slave is in a delcious dilema where he has to choose between ball or leg pain. Hands are on head through out-a further refinement might be a rod behind neck with cuffs at each end.
Another refinement to consider is maybe making the cord elastic at some point to introduce strech to the instrument of torture.
Any ideas of refinement most welcome from fellow masters or slaves !
Master Thore is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Master Thore for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk