4.crossdress
5.messy
6.random

Sleeping
1.Sleep with opposite gender underwear
2.Sleep with pencil in butt
3.sleep naked no covers
4.sleep with both legs separated in a huge weird bondage
5.sleep with penis duct taped back or for girls butt and vag ducted taped shut tight
6.sleep in super tight thong

Anal
1.Put as much pen in your butt that you can
2.put your hand in your butt
3.put a banana or a cucumber in your but then sit on the couch and watch tv a hole episode
4.duct tape your but shut for 24 hours
5.all of the above
6.role again

Wedgie
1.Do a hainging wedgie
2. do the bigest wedgie you can
3.wear your thinest underwear and give a masif wedgie
4.give yourself a atomic wedgie and dont pick it out all day or night
5.all of the above
6.girls:bra attached wedgie all day or night boys: wedgie attached to your belt all day or night

Crossdress
1.Wear girl underwear for 24hours
2.dress up completely like a girl sort skirt tank top super tight thong for a day
3.paint your nails pink
4.go to a underwear shop like victoria secret or other and buy the slutyest underwear 3 sizes to small and wear it for 24 hours
5.Wear a bikini and go in bath tup. hard: for hardcore darers go in pool or go to beach
6.Role 2 more times

Messy
1.Poop with underwear on
2.Pee with onderwear on
3.wear a diaper and the only time your aloud to pee is if you do it in your diaper
4.take very tight underwear or pants put ice in your butt
5.all of the above
6.role again 2 times

Random
1.duct tape penis and ball really tightly behind legs so it looks like a vag.
2.put tooth paste on penis
3.tie your hands and feet together
4.tape you penis so its at the perfect spot to pee siting down now for the next 5 days you must pee sitting down with that tape
5.Completely cover genitals with duct tape
6.role again

THANKS please give some feedback

Please dare me!
CraftableTree is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CraftableTree for this post:
Old 06-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
CraftableTree

Please do it and post your Score!

Please dare me!
CraftableTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
WhyNotZoidberg?

Decided to try some of the old dares on this site, and this looked pretty good. I also thought it would be better to do one from every category instead of just one category. Anyways, first I got 6.sleep in super tight thong, which wasnt fun being that i am a guy, but i did it. next was 4.duct tape your but shut for 24 hours. Thankfully i never had to go too bad, but the duct tape hurt a bit at times. then I got 1.Do a hainging wedgie. I wasnt sure how long to do it for or in what, so i used two pairs of boxers so they wouldnt rip, and hung myself up for 5 minutes. It was the first time i did one, it was kinda fun, but it hurt quite a bit. This is where the dare got crappy. I got a 6.Role 2 more times, then a 6.Role 2 more times, so that means i have do to three other ones, and I got 2.dress up completely like a girl sort skirt tank top super tight thong for a day
3.paint your nails pink 4.go to a underwear shop like victoria secret or other and buy the slutyest underwear 3 sizes to small and wear it for 24 hours. well today i was supposed to go to the mall and movies with friends, but we only went to the movies, and I had my nails painted dark blue (my gf thought that would be funnier, and they are still blue until she gives me some remover, as i have none). I did not crossdress until i got home (sorry). Then I got 2.Pee with onderwear on, which was ok, i did it outside in my back yard to not make a mess, but i washed off pretty quick. This one was the worst. 5.Completely cover genitals with duct tape. It hurt soooo bad getting it off, with the hair and my dick. that should be removed from this dare. If you want to give me a punishment for skipping the buying undies one go ahead. thanks for the cool dare.
WhyNotZoidberg? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

To make it more interesting, I rolled one dice; that was the number of categories I had to do. However, I rolled a 6. Yippee

Sleeping
3.sleep naked no covers It was 71 degrees in my room last night. It was not that that bad with no covers on.

Anal
3.put a banana or a cucumber in your but then sit on the couch and watch tv a hole episode I only had a banana. It was very uncomferable watching a episode of Law-n-Order. It was the only thing I could stand to watch on tv at that time.

Wedgie
2. do the bigest wedgie you can My crack is a little sore.

Crossdress
1.Wear girl underwear for 24hours I wore a pair of pink silk panties all day.

Messy
4.take very tight underwear or pants put ice in your butt Very cold. My butt was numb for hours.

Random
2.put tooth paste on penis It was very cold and tingly.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice complete all dare