Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-20-2010, 05:10 AM   #1
Mere
Account Banned

Sport 8ball >> Describe your dreamworld..!!

How is your perfect world? You can mention details like, you'd live with whom, how many rooms in the house, in which location, what job, in what kind of relationship(normal or s/m or anything!!), what colored walls, how many kids, how much income, how many servants, pets, floors in the house, how rich you wanna be....EVERYTHING!!

PS: Only if you can imagine it, you can get it. One can never get anything if they can't believe that they'll get it

"Everyone who got to where they are had to begin where they were."

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my ideal world

My ideal world I would have to call eden .It would have to be a warm climate and clothes would be a thing of the past.Sex criminals would not be tolerated.They would be tortured and put to death in public as an example to all ,same as murderers etc.In fact crime of any sort would not be tolerated and dealt with swiftly and severally.Money would not exist and people would give their knowledge labour etc and in return be fed housed etc .Nudity would be the norm as it should be and not something treated as dirty and hidden .Our kids would be brought up to understand the difference between sex and nudity and lust etc.In other words kids would be able to grow as children should without any danger and the whole world would get on as all would be equal.Drugs prostitution and such would not exist as there would be nothing to be gained from it .Imagine a place of peace tranquility no war and people could live in peace till a ripe old age .without your do gooders sticking their oar in or gossips causing war and misery absolute peace wouldnt that be heaven .(PITY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN DUE TO HUMAN NATURE PEOPLE JUST CANT MIND THEIR OWN AND HUMAN GREED ETC) Ah well its nice to dream.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:02 AM   #3
womble

Sounds a great place to be. shame it will never happen.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

My perfect world has a room with a really cushy beanbag :3
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
getDare Sweetheart

My perfect world is a world without responsibilities. I own everything and everyone and they are pleased to serve me and do it with all they can. If I told them to recreate the great pyramids in gold bricks, they will. But basically, the best life is where I have no enemies and im living in luxury while controlling everyone with the wave of my hand lul

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
and we're in a relationship.
So, advances towards softeyes would very much not be appreciated.
TQTQTQ
444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #6
BabyCakesxo
Account Banned

Okay i thought alot about this. In my perfect world i would live in LA, There would be all 4 seasons but winter would be not too warm like summer but as warm as spring only the snow would be cold! I would live with Adam Lambert and even tough i think hes tottaly sexy even in my perfect world he is gay. So i would also have aboyfriend who would be sweet,sensitive,funny,a great cook,beautiful, and a romantic OH and amazing kisser, We would have a very loving and romantic lifestyle we would go clubbing,out on vacation,watch movies togeather all that couples stuff, wwe would have a M/S relationship but we would do scenes. If he texted me and said somthing like I want you in your spot at 4:00 SHARP my place...that would mean he would want a scene, and the scenes not over until he says so, once he says so we go back to being a normal couple. Also me and adam lambert would Have 3 kittens An orange long haird fluff ball, a black long haired fluff ball, and a while long haired fluff ball. I would be a writer for a magazine or maybe an interviewer for a TV show, my BF woould be a model/guitar player and we would own a cottage etc. That would be amazing

Spoiler:
Loves: Orgasm denial/control, spanking, toothpaste, Dirty Names
Likes: Some Pain, Playing with nipples, some messy, pee, age play, Wax play
Okay: Lots of pain, Really messy, wedgies, Anal
No: Family, friends, blood, permanent

Ask me anything?http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52275
BabyCakesxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:17 PM   #7
florida87x

Hey, Rhodes, why didn't you just have no criminals in your perfect world?
florida87x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

A world with no stupid people would be very lovely.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #9
spacegal24
getDare Sweetheart

My own private planet, no one but me allowed on.
spacegal24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk