Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
Simino

Default Need hard punishment for cumming

Last night I really fucked up.
I was not allowed to have an orgasm for 20 day.
Last night on day 18 I fucked myself with a vibrating dildo and I could'nt resist my pleasure.

Make me suffer!

Likes: Bondage, Nipple Torture, Spanking, Humiliation, Anal, Pee play, Toilet dares, Piss drink as punishment, Pain, Chastity, Enema play

No Chance: Family, Permanent, Public, Illegal, Unrealistic, Poo

Toys: (Make me use them!)
Buttplugs, Vibrator, small vibrating Pumpplug, big Pumpplug, Ballgag, Handcuffs, Thumbcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Enema Kit, Duct Tape, Ropes, Chains, Chastity Device

I am owned by Mistress Jasmine!
Simino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:10 AM   #2
jammi568

Edge yourself 20 times over the day. If you do cum, spank your ass with a ruler 20 times on each ass cheek.
jammi568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:25 AM   #3
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

Tie a bit of string around your cock and balls. Slap them both 50 times. Then do the whole task again, edging 5 times each day.

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Azz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
snglwtfrdgrl
Account Banned

Since you touched when you shouldn't you will wear a diaper and use the duct tape around your legs and waist so you can't take it off. You will wear it for 20 hours without changing it. Go in it as many times as you can.

currently diapered 24/7

trying to induce lactation, pumping every 3 hours every day
snglwtfrdgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #5
fireman
gD king

go to a window with 2 dimes. strip, tie string to dick to 1 ankle, balls to other ankle. now place dimes on window. they must be held in place with only nipples count to 60 move your feet apart a little. count to 60 again spread feet farther, keep repeating till you can not stane any more. it must be at least 15 times. if a dime drops, or you hold it with your tit/body you must restart. feet must be keptwhere they are when you restart.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
jammi568

How have you been getting on with your tasks so far?
jammi568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:44 AM   #7
Simino

Thank you for the punishments.
I saved them in a list and they will be done one by one tomorrow and I will report back again.

Likes: Bondage, Nipple Torture, Spanking, Humiliation, Anal, Pee play, Toilet dares, Piss drink as punishment, Pain, Chastity, Enema play

Buttplugs, Vibrator, small vibrating Pumpplug, big Pumpplug, Ballgag, Handcuffs, Thumbcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Enema Kit, Duct Tape, Ropes, Chains, Chastity Device

Old 09-17-2012, 06:51 AM   #8
fireman
gD king

well 6 day have past, where is the reports?
Old 09-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #9
Simino

Sorry, I could not do my punishment yet, because I was sick this week.
I will do it till Sunday and report back.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #10
Simino

I am back, sorry for the long time for my report.

At first I did the punishment from Jammi and edged 20 times. It took 3 hours to do that and I did not cum.

Then I followed the instruction of Azz123 and slapped my balls and cock. Slapping balls was a real punishment for me, as I don't like this kind of pain.

At 23:00 I put on my diaper and fixed it with duct tape. The duct tape really hurt at the beginning, because of my body hair.
I slept with the diaper and had to pee at 10:00 in the morning. At 13:00 I had to poo, but could hold it until 14:00. I wore the diaper until 15:00 as I was too disgusted and had to put it off.

Later that day, I did the task of Fireman, because public is one of my limits, I did this against the wall. I was able to hold the dimes against the wall without dropping them. My balls hurt bad after I was finished.

Advertisements
Kink Talk