Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
prettylittleslut27

Default Easy Homemade Dog Tail

This is a quick, cheap, and easy way to make a homemade dog or pony tail (whichever you prefer).

So, take a razor, the disposable kind, and remove the sharp end. You may also want to wrap some tape around the end to keep the little edges from irritating you. Then get some rubber bands (you might need a lot of them) and cut them in half. Match up the edges, and tape them to the end of the razor where the sharp part was. Now, insert it in that cute little bum of yours and you can crawl around whimpering and whining for some release

Side not: You don't have to use a razor, if you have a butt plug, or something else you enjoy using, it will work just as well. You can also use yarn or string, I just had rubber bands on hand at the time. Feel free to modify any way you would like.

Dislikes: Watersports, poo, anything that will permanently harm or get me arrested.

Everyone should click this link to see what a filthy whore I am: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=9129
prettylittleslut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to prettylittleslut27 for this post:
Old 12-10-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
mj0nes

Sounds great, thank you.
mj0nes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
prettylittleslut27

Hm. I was hoping more people would appreciate this.

Dislikes: Watersports, poo, anything that will permanently harm or get me arrested.

Everyone should click this link to see what a filthy whore I am: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=9129
prettylittleslut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
chasethis

Mmm, thank you. I'll try this tonight!
chasethis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #5
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

it's a lovely idea though one thing i found is if you want to make it more realistic you can easily just shred up a towel or something cloth like. rubber bands while good are also short. so just a thought

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #6
Ookami Slave

Send a message via MSN to Ookami Slave

Hehe doing this this weekend!
Ookami Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #7
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

This is great! Thanks for the idea and I'd love to add something if you will... How about using a vibrating razor (or toothbrush)

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
homemade, pet play, slave