Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-23-2012, 04:27 AM   #1
samana44

Default Bimbofication

Hello Everyone!

I create that thread for people who want to help each other to bimbofy themselves! This is one of my greatest fetishes, and I didn't find anything about it on the forum...

So, I am looking for females or sissies who would dlove to talk about how to bimbofy myself. I would be greated to help other people to bimbofy themselves too!

Have a good day!

Loves:crossdressing, semi-public, accidental exposure, strip games, crossdress on cam
Limits: family;poo;pee;pain;messy; cum;anal
Never tried: fully public
samana44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:52 AM   #2
iserve69

Ok first ideas. Bimbos must be blond so get out the hair dye and go platinum. If your hairs not long still dye, but start growing it because you need to to style it in pigtails with nice bright ribbons holding them. Big earrings also a must. Makeup has to be tarty. Also get some fake tan with glitter in it and apply.
Get some breast forms (big) and a halter neck top to hold them in. Make sure it stops above your belly button. Some belly button decoration would be nice.
Miniskirt or small skirt just long enough. Holdups or knee length socks with slingback heels.
Lots of accessories and wicked painted nails.
Think that would do for the visuals, but to be a bimbo it's all in how you act, but I guess you'be already thought about that!
Likes Public, family, heavy pain, scat, poo, blood, permanent.
I Love to be farted on with perfume
I'm a slutty bitch and everytime i get a PM saying naughty bitch (title or message) i will spank my ass 5times per character.
PM "Nails" followed by a colour and I will paint my nails that colour and photo it.
I want friends. So PM me a dare to do for friendship on here.
iserve69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk