Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 08-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
wedgie152

Default Property of Master Thore

My first session with Master Thore

Today I began my journey as a slave to Master Thore. He began by inspecting me, watching me strip and present myself at all angles. I felt as if I was just an item being examined.

Unfortunately, during this inspection, my Skype disconnected. I quickly logged back on but Master Thore was not pleased. He decided I needed punishment.

First, he made me put a clothespin on my nipple which hurt extremely bad, and it was kept there through the punishment, leaving me sore.

Then the real pain came. I was instructed to tie a cord from my balls to my toe while kneeling. If I tried to stand, my balls would be pulled down extremely hard. He had me put my hands on my head while I tried to balance with my knees bent. Every move I made caused my balls to be yanked. He did this for two minutes with my knees bent very much and then again for 5 minutes with my knees slightly bent. He was totally in control of my pain.

It was a painful experience, and I can only imagine what I will go through with Master Thore in the future.

I'm a little pussy with a pencil dick and I need someone to bully me like I deserve. PM me to punish me for being a little wimp.

Whenever I get a PM "sweet dreams" I must sleep in a permanent wedgie.
Whenever I get a PM "oops" I must pee myself immediately
wedgie152 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk