Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
dalbo94

Default ch.1 The captured angel

In the lands of ancient Israel, there was a warrior who won many great battles. His name was Jason; Jason the angel blade. He would have some day became a mighty king, bringing Israel to prosperity, but something happened. This is his lost story.

Jason swept through the ranks of Assyrians; his blade collecting a large variety of different blood types. His height of 5'7 towered over most men, and his brown hair drifted in the wind, all the while his slim body dodged incoming blades. "Ha! These men are a bunch of boy lovers!" he shouted as he cut down yet another Assyrian.

That night, after he, and his men put down the rest of the opposing waves he sat down near the campfire, and started plucking some type of bird he caught. He had no idea what type it was, just that it was edible. "Sir please let me prepare your dinner." Said a soldier who had just appeared by Jason's side. "No I can do it myself, go tell the men to wash up, we'll beat eating bird tonight." Jason eagerly replied. "Very well sir." Said the soldier, quickly leaving to make the announcement. "Sheesh, what is it with people? Don't they think that I can do things for myself?" He said himself, as he readied the unknown bird for the fire.

Little did Jason know that he was being watched by three people on a cliff above him. "This must be the man that the Assyrians hired us to kill." Said one of the three people. "Seems so, isn't he rather young?" Said the second. "No matter money is money." Said the third, answering all questions.

The next day more waves of Assyrians came over the horizon. However this time they were headed by three people, one man with who stood at about 6'5, with a broad build, black hair, and a stern look on his face. He carried a large hammer on his back. "A giant!" Jason thought. Next to him was a girl with an agile build, she had brown hair, looked about 4'11, and carried two daggers by her side. The last of the three was a man at about 5'2. The man had blond curls, not something you would usually see in that part of the world. He had a cynical grin on his face, his posture, and the fact that he rode on the front gave Jason the impression that he was the leader of the three.

Jason rode up to them to assess the situation. "Who are? You are not Assyrians." He asked with a quizzical look on his face. "No we are not, we are mercenaries hired to kill you. I am Edgar, the giant is Remen, and Sungi is the woman." Said the one with blonde curls. "I am Jason, and you can try. However I will not go down without a fight." Jason said with the utmost determination. "We would have not figured anything less." said Edgar as he unsheathed his blade. The fight that had occured after that will be remembered for the rest of time. Jason fought the three, never once letting them get him off his guard. That was until Remen hit him the back of the head with his hammer, knocking him to his knees, and temporarily stunning him. Sungi took this chance to immobilize his hands by throwing her daggers at them, and piercing them to the ground. Edgar made the finishing blow by driving his blade through jason's heart, and twisting it. "A fitting end for the man with the biggest heart in Israel." Edgar said after removing his sword. "Make sure he gets a proper tomb Sungi." Edgar said while wiping Jason's blood off his sword.
"Yes Edgar. I'll take him to the nearest town and-" Sungi was cut off by her own gasp. "Whats wrong Sungi!?" Edgar quickly turned around to see what was wrong. "He's not dead!!" She shouted. "Wait what!? Oh this is great news! The mistresses will be pleased!" He shouted with joy. "Why? Didn't we fail?" Asked Remen quietly. "On the contrary, we found the final mystic!" Said Edgar. "Is this really him?" asked Sungi as she brushed her hands through Jason's brown hair. "I'm sure of it. Now lets take him t the mistresses before anything else can happen to him!" Ordered Edgar.

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life

Last edited by dalbo94; 08-23-2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Fixed a few errors after proofreading.
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk