Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-16-2012, 07:51 AM   #31
Stix
getDare Devil

Default Part 7

Eventually I reached the top of the staircase. I reached for the handle, twisted it. It wasn't locked. Clearly she wasn't expecting for me to escape.
"Locked securely with a chain, probably enjoying a well deserved rest in his doggy bed", I imagined her thinking. I pushed the door open and was greeted with a slender, brown haired figure with deep brown eyes.

So maybe she was expecting me to escape...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She stared at me, and I stared back, looking deeper and deeper into those dark brown eyes. Her pupils were constricted, focusing on me and putting me into some sort of trance. I was unable to look away, almost as if she had obtained Medusa's powers. The light that she was silhouetted against was my only escape from here. It was so bright after being locked in the basement with only a small window.

Her mouth opened and I was drawn to it. I waited on the harsh vibrations to exit her lips, but all that came out was a soft, tranquil sigh.

"I was sure you'd escape at some point, but I was hoping to have at least a few more days fun with you......."

Her voice tailed off at the end as her attention shifted. She stepped to my right, and slowly raised her right arm, signalling towards the door. My freedom. I cautiously walked towards the light, becoming more and more aware of my naked self. As I walked, my chain dragged across the floor and made a thudding sound against the carpet. As I approached the door, I turned to Amy . She looked approvingly at me and smiled with the corner of her mouth.

I took one more step, and a sharp pain struck my neck. The chain had been caught on something...her foot. As my neck was pulled back, my body flew back and struck the floor with a similar sound the chain was making, only much louder. Her foot approached my mouth, silencing any further noises.

"Ssshhhh....you wouldn't want the neighbours to know your predicament would you?"

All of a sudden, the thought of someone finding out what state I was in seemed appealing. I tried to shout but her foot just pressed harder against my lips. The taste was warm and musky. It tasted how it smelt - definitely not pleasant. The dust from her sock was getting caught in my nostrils and I twitched.

She looked down at me with a look that resembled a mix of pity, anger and care. I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not.

"Are you going to be quiet now? Screaming really won't help you. Your best bet is just to do as your told, and you'll be set free....eventually."

She was sadistic. There was no other explanation. She loved looking down at my helpless self and inflicting more pain and humiliation than I was already in. I wondered if this had all been planned, or whether she was playing it by ear.

Her foot slowly raised and I thought about screaming again, until she gave me the look that a mother gives her child when they are thinking about doing wrong. My mouth slowly closed.

"Good boy" was all she said with a stern face.

She walked over to the door, and closed it. It clicked a few times as the numerous locks were put into place.

"Who really has that many...mmffpphhhmff". The foot had struck my mouth again.

"You don't talk. Understand?"

I meekly nodded. The stench from her foot was too much to handle. She released her foot from my lips, and struck me in the cheek. I rolled to the side and onto my front. As I tried to get to my feet, there was a blow to my ribs and I fell back to the floor.

"You don't talk, you don't walk, you don't do anything without my say so. Is that clear?!"

The sharpness of her tone had increased, and I knew I had no other option but to do exactly as I was told.

She walked over to the "throne" that was positioned in the front of the room. She calmly sat down, and instructed me to approach her. I crawled over to where she was sat and positioned myself in front of her. Her feet fell heavily on my back as she made herself comfortable. The weight on my hands and knees was beginning to ache from my injuries earlier that day. I wriggled to try and ease the pain, but this only encouraged a sharp blow to my ribs again. There really was no way out of this any more.

As she sat watching the idiot box, she stroked my paint/blood streaked hair in a soothing manner.

This wasn't really so bad...was it?
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:08 AM   #32
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Awesome chapter, love the imagery, looking forward to the next one :3

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment