Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-08-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
Messy Dare

Default Female dice dare

1. Wear a mid length dress (it cant unfasten easily at the top and must be fairly tight at the top, so as to make access to your bra more difficult) and give yourself a bra-connection wedgie with regular panties and go on a bus ride. Do you dare to take the wedgie out? The more daring can put put a thong (smaller the better) under their panties for an even better wedgie.

2. Wear some panties that are too small for the day.

3. Put a bannana in the back of your panties for the day. Split the bannana up into say two or three pieces but don't mush it up. Now don't take it out till you go to bed for any reason. Enjoy sitting down as usual during the day!

4. Wear some jeans and have a glass of water. Now wait till you need to pee and go to a park where there are people. You can either pee through your jeans or you can try and find somewhere and take off your jeans completely (not just down to the ankles) and pee through your panties.

5. Put a chocolate bar your panties of the day.

6. Pee through your panties in a public toliet.
Messy Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
DaniBlonde

i rolled four, gonna have to go take a walk in the park tomorrow :P
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I rolled 5. I Do love chocolate! And this is a good dice dare.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:39 AM   #4
hotlilhunny

Send a message via Yahoo to hotlilhunny

I got 2! Have them on right now. hehe
hotlilhunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:29 AM   #5
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

i like this dare, shame i am a man, but don't worry you don't have to make an alternate version i'm wussing out of this one.

bebe and dani any feedback of how it went??

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #6
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
i like this dare, shame i am a man, but don't worry you don't have to make an alternate version i'm wussing out of this one.

bebe and dani any feedback of how it went??
Well it melted after about 20 minutes, but then, after about 2 or 3 hours, it started to get crusty and stick. And then it stayed crusty and sticky. My verdict is chocolate is more fun to eat than stick down your pants!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #7
cr_ruby_1314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
Well it melted after about 20 minutes, but then, after about 2 or 3 hours, it started to get crusty and stick. And then it stayed crusty and sticky. My verdict is chocolate is more fun to eat than stick down your pants!
be careful not to get an infection~

I didn't know that before and used a lolipop... I was okay but it was dangerous when I think back to it =9

and yes melted sugar in ur pants is uncomfortable =9 but it was kinda fun =3

p.s. if u need anti-infection cream they're available on the shelves in most drug stores (ex. shoppers, health section in no frills, etc.)
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk