Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 06-13-2008, 07:07 AM   #1
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Default The Getdare Story [Fiction (ish)]

Ok, I'd just like to say before I start that I'm not attacking any one person with this. I love you all.

---
Part 1: The Plot Device

Joe was an ordinary teenage-year-old boy. He was so ridiculously ordinary that he could be anyone. This story could happen to anyone. Even you. Especially you.

Joe did all the sport things that you would expect a teenage boy to do. Like running. He could run like no-one had ever run before. He was not particularly muscular, nor was he scrawny (in fact, the type of body you could attach to yourself).

Joe was in the changing rooms after a particular enthused athletics workout, and decided to spend a brief moment being completely naked, when all of a sudden 7 of the most attractive, desirable, confident, controlling, flirtatious, bitchy, controlling, dateable, sexual, fesity, hot, slutty, promiscous, popular, well-known, fashionable, sartorially-minimalist, and kinky girls in the school. They all had phones, digital cameras, video cameras, director's chairs, and even those fluffy things on sticks that are used for recording sound.

"RIGHT!" Said Emma, who was the most attractive, desirable, confident, controlling, flirtatious, bitchy, contrlling, dateable, sexual, feisty, hot, sluttly, promiscous, popular, well-known, fashionable, satorially-minimalist and kinky of them all. "we have all this evidence of you being naked, and so, by this very conveniant but well-worn plot point, unless you do absolutely everything we say over the next 14 years, we're going to show these dodgy blurry photos to everyone you've ever met. Choose."

Joe chose quickly.

"I guess I'm your slave forever then."

"Great!" Said Emma "Back to my place then"
Old 06-13-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Unusal but I like it
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #3
Zeromus
getDare Devil

or course this is going to be a good story!

heh...

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk