Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-12-2008, 05:25 AM   #1
slave boy

Send a message via MSN to slave boy Send a message via Yahoo to slave boy
Default 18/M/NL/Slave seeks F/Master (very strict)

Hi I'm a 18 year old slave from the Netherlands.
I'm looking for a FEMALE Mistress who gives me assignments on a daily or 1ce every 2 days base.
I do NOT have a webcam but you can always expect a picture a video or a well wridden report, as long as the Mistress wants it to be.
My limits are very public (street, malls etc.) Woods and stuff are fine though.
Blood (very high pain is oke.)
Puke, shit, and piss (this can be disguised.)
I'm also looking for a Mistress who's willing to blackmail me as farr as they can go as slowly pushes my limits, although I want some proove you are female before I trust you with the email of my friends and people who know.
Although I don't have very much toys I'll try my very best to please the Mistress as good as I can.
I'm looking for a Mistress who can be my IRL Mistress or online.
The only thing I ask for are rewards now and than (pictures etc).
For the futher I'll do anything the Mistress wants me to do if we have a steady and basic contact.
P.M. me or add my MSN: [email protected]
I am really serious about this and willing to offer myself completely when our relation grows wider.
The blackmail part is something that is new to me but I'm willing to try, as long as I know I can trust you.

Regards, hopefully your new slave.

Last edited by slave boy; 06-15-2008 at 07:16 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk