Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-11-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
WedgieSub13

Default My cousin owns me for a while...

So I am heading up to visit a cousin soon, and we decided to do a dare contest. Loser has to be the dare-slave of the winner. That said, my cousin and I are a couple years apart in age (not too far apart, lol) and I will probably lose to him. He often has problems thinking of really "out-there" dares when I lose a bet, so I thought I would ask you guys for some help.

We have no sex-toys, but almost anything lying around the house goes. I will show the dares to him if/when the time comes and he will decide which ones he wants me to do.

Anything you are curious about that might not be mentioned, just private message me about.
WedgieSub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
WedgieSub13

Seriously? 60 views and nothing?

Anything you are curious about that might not be mentioned, just private message me about.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
Iawyn

I'll tell you exactly why no one is responding: because you're touching into the subject of family.

Most of the people on here are completely against doing anything family related . In fact, it even says in your dislikes that you're not interested in family stuff. And yet here you are, talking about how you're going to be your cousin's slave and such and how you have no toys and yada yada. Even getting into the fact that you don't have toys suggests that there's something sexual going on between you two.

I'm willing to put my money down in saying a lot of the views came from people who thought "what? that sounds weird" just based on the title. And then when realizing what you're actually going on about, decided they didn't want to get involved in it.

So yeah. That's my two cents.

(Btw, I would suggest that it might be a good idea to take "family" out of your dislikes if it isn't true).

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation
Toothpaste, spankings, long term denial, pee (but no drinking)
Public, family, illegal, pictures/cam, scat, permanent, stupid tasks.

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Iawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
mstrofynggrls

Cousins is not of much significance, but there are other things about the post that might make people say ‘err...no’.
mstrofynggrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
dadude
Account Banned

i have to agree with iawyn on this. wth is your problem? you do something in your dislikes, and why would you have sexual slaves with family members. disgusting. and also, why would you want your cousin to have good dares? i say this post is a fake one, or at least a lie. i only looked here because i was like, "what the heck?" like iawyn had mentioned. your sick.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=109501

PM me dares for no reason. Obey limits.
wax, public, family, blood.
dadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #6
WedgieSub13

Well, in most cases family is off limits. I have done a few dare contests with him, and it ISN'T sexual!!! I have seen other people get loads of responses for slavery to their brothers. This is not sexual, it is basically truth or dare with a bet mixed in. Jesus, I am not some creep, ok? I am not doing this for any creepy reasons, just for good-natured fun and the main reason I put family as a limit is as a blanket rule. There are exceptions to most of my limits, I just wrote them out real quick.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, I did not really think about the sex toys comment. I just at the time was trying to let any creeps out there know that I couldn't do that stuff. Admittedly, in hindsight that was a retarded move and I am truly sorry for any misconceptions it gave. My bad.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #7
WedgieSub13

I really want to emphasize that, hindsight 20/20 and all, that was a STUPID way of deterring any creeps and I do understand how it made me look like one. My bad, really I am so embarrassed.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #8
ridecar2
Account Banned

I think a hanging wedgie would be good fun.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #9
WedgieSub13

Sounds great, thank you for listening to my defense. How long for?

Keep in mind that the dares can include swirlies, farts, etc. Nothing sexual, but that doesn't mean that they can't be slightly gross.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #10
ridecar2
Account Banned

oooh, not sure there, roll a dice, multiply it by 10, that many minutes.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #11
pottergoddess

The loser should be the others pet and only eat off the floor and wear a collar ad get spankings for going on furnater talking or standing

You could also do a maid thing involving a costume
pottergoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
WedgieSub13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
oooh, not sure there, roll a dice, multiply it by 10, that many minutes.
Alright, that it is.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #13
WedgieSub13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottergoddess View Post
The loser should be the others pet and only eat off the floor and wear a collar ad get spankings for going on furnater talking or standing

You could also do a maid thing involving a costume
I am sure a bit of that can be worked in, but it may have to be changed a bit. No maid costume things, time limit, stuff like that. The rest depends on what he chooses if I do lose. I am not necessarily in for the punishment-style spankings, but it would be his choice. Thanks for your input.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #14
ridecar2
Account Banned

Loser has their legs waxed? (full leg, not half!) More painful if the winner does it, potentially more embarrassing if done at a salon.

Old 06-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #15
WedgieSub13

I will see what he thinks. Thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare slave, lost bet