Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
will4fun
getDare Sweetheart

Default Person Above Laps

Posted this forfeit game on a couple of idea-seeking threads. Thought I could turn it into a Person Above.

Follow the template below or post clear instructions in your own style.

Person Below posts

Laps: ____ laps around ___________.
Gear: _________.
Style: _________.
Goal: _________.
(Option) Insertions: _________.
(Option) Penalty: ___________.
(Option) Prize: _____________.
(Option) Extra Info: _______________.

Explanations / Notes

Number of laps: Consider course size and purpose — is it for fun, a friendly forfeit, or serious punishment?
Lap course: Examples: bedroom, around a chair, around the kitchen table, garden, mailbox, parked car.
Gear: What to wear/look like (nude, topless, underwear and sock, soccer gear etc).
Style: How to move and/or act like (marching, jogging crawling, skipping, tongue out, like a model…)
Goal: The start/finish location. Examples: doorways, on the couch, under the bed…
Insertions: Examples: dildo in mouth, carrot in ass, holding water in mouth…
Penalty: Examples: “spanking whenever you stop”, “bark like a dog if you drop pencil”, “cumulative spanking for every lap time under 90secs”…
Prize: Examples: “10 Truths answered by person below”, “choose a dare for person below”, “you can cum”, “have a chocolate”….
Extra Info: Anything not covered so far, tips or encouragements for person above.

Good idea for Person Above to…

Nominate purpose — fun/forfeit/punishment. Quick list available items — let people know what you have available. Post a link to your list if it’s extensive. Say if you expect a prize for completion. Post any hard limits if the dare is for a forfeit or punishment— signatures are handy, but you might want to make certain things crystal clear.

Good idea for Person Below to…

Consider game purpose, likes, dislikes and limits. Include suggestions on alternatives for things like gear and items — we’ve all got a mouth and an anus, but maybe not dozens of sex toys; saying “or similar” or “a penis-analogue” might be all it takes to avoid exchanging annoying negotiation messages. Having said that, you’ll probably want to check with the person for anything special — a guy might not have ‘cbt’ or ‘sounding’ in his limits, but he might not be expecting to be inserting anything up his pee hole, for example.

Dice Dare and Themes Potential

Suitable for making all options with dice rolls. You can create and post your own versions of Person Above Laps. Maybe make themed versions like Laps-Outdoors, Laps-Likes, Laps-Dislikes, Laps-Messy etc, etc…

-------------------------------

Fun for mine. No need for prizes but up to you.

Items: one 6" dildo, one 9" dildo with balls, one medium butt plug, douche, doggy bowl, ping pong bats&balls, drum sticks, household objects,

Gear: Boxers, briefs, trunks, jock straps, one bra, one panties, various male footwear.

It's for fun, so nothing from my limits or too complicated, thanks.
Limits: pic/vid,cam, X-dress, Diaper, Poo smear/in mouth, Illegal, Blood, Permanent,Others

Every time I get a PM I will spank my ass 10 times.

Last edited by will4fun; 05-11-2012 at 09:03 PM.
will4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to will4fun for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk