Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-17-2008, 03:08 AM   #1
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Default Truths from the home page

I was dared by Scottishlad to spend some time going through the random truths (PG only, not G) on the getdare homepage and answer them in a thread, so here it goes

Have you ever done a naked snow angel? Nope, we never get enough snow, although I have done some other interesting stuff with snow...

How many bones have you broken and are there any funny stories?I have never broken any bones

What is the weirdest thing you have done? Probably some of the anal dares given out on this site, the weirdest of the is probably using toothpaste and shoving stuff up my ass that stays in when I am in public

What is the kinkiest/weirdest thing I want to do to another person but have not had a chance? It originates from this site, and it would probably have to be to play a proper game of truth or dare with them, and having it end up with them daring me to be their slave, as many of the stories written for the site end

Who was the first person you had a crush on and how old were you? The earliest one I can think of would be a cute girl in my class when I was in year 8 or 9, I remember having a fantasy about her stripping and teasing me in the girls toilets

What is your favourite sex toy? I don't really have a choice here, I have access to only one dildo and it would have to be that one lol (used for anal dares and such)

How many times per week do you masturbate? Once or twice per day on average, so about 7-14 times per week

Describe your sexiest panties/bra Being male I don't own any, but the sexiest ones I have worn were black lacy, seethru matching set. It turned me on so much while I wore them, they were sooooo soft

Have you ever spent a day without underwear? Yes, a few times as part of a dare, but the first time I can remember was a few years ago when I was getting dressed, I had forgotten it was a tag day at school (wear what you want) and had put my uniform on, I changed into my own clothes so quickly I accidentally took off my pants with my trousers and somehow didn't notice until I got to school, it was even worse because it gave me an erection seeing the girls I fancied without wearing any undies and I had to try and hide it

Is there anything you really want to do but are afraid to try? I would have to say I want to try having a real life mistress, preferably one of the hot girls I know fulfilling the role but I am scared I will not enjoy it and I will be trapped in the position and I am worried to even consider asking anyone about it, since I expect the reaction to be me considered a freak or a pervert

Have you ever had phone sex? No, but I would love to try it some time

Have you ever been caught masturbating? No, but I have been close, on several occasions people have entered my room while I was doing it but I have reacted fast enough to hide it, although I am sure they have seen something, they have never revealed that they saw me. There are still some people I wish would walk in on me though...

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk