Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2012, 04:42 AM   #1
thongboy88

Default day to day dares needed to spice up the day

Hello, most days I give myself a little dare it may be wear a thong all day or walk the dog with a butt plug in, cycle with a huge hole in my trousers take the bins out in just a dressing gown and to tie on it, and drive naked ect, I'm coming to a point where I now can't think of things to do, and my limits are now unknown so would like to try things that I can't think of, that why I need help from you guy4, proof if needed will be given this will be done through my private messages, any others will be updated on how the dares go in detail I'm pretty much upen minded and will give most things ago as long as its not highly illegal,

Like ana, any underwear,pee, public nudity, anything that gets the adrenaline going
Dislikes animals, poo, family
thongboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
thongboy88

I have also gone jogging in tight white see-thru leggings and a white thong, have alsi done this and got excited and stripped to just a thong and shoes and as I was running down the street somehow managed to shoot my load, I was not hard at all and was such fun I really wanted to try it again so anyone know of things that will have this affect please also share thanks again
thongboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dare, day, public