Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #136
thefunman
getDare Succubus

go to a food establishment to eat in just your bra and panties.

go to a friends house naked and dance for them

go on a city bus in just a long shirt and see how high you are willing to lift it up.

have fun!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #137
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

either buy a douche enema or use a squirty bottle if you can, now buy a few tins of tuna and some sardines, using a household drainer, drain all of the smelly fish juice from them into the douche, fill yourself (pussy) with the juices and go into your closest mall, release the smelly fishyness into your panties whilst your in a line in a store with at least ten people infront of you, no cheating and you cant leave until youve baught something

only do this if your not allergic to fish obviously
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #138
jreap

Default Swimming

Hey Hun,

Try buying one of theese
http://www.racheshop.de/product_info...ducts_id=12329

Then go to a busy pool when its realy busy, hey presto one naked girl and no chance of being blamed but you will be highly humiliated.

for extra humiliation write eat me above your pussy in perminant pen lol
jreap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #139
jreap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreap View Post
Hey Hun,

Try buying one of theese
http://www.racheshop.de/product_info...ducts_id=12329

Then go to a busy pool when its realy busy, hey presto one naked girl and no chance of being blamed but you will be highly humiliated.

for extra humiliation write eat me above your pussy in perminant pen lol
search for 'get naked bikini'
jreap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #140
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpmo View Post
You are to go out wearing only a long coat. You will write on your tits - blowjobs for 10 cents (US - convert for your local currency). You will carry a jar or can with a slit in the top that is labeled as Cum Cash. This is where your customers will deposit their money. You will provide the service and when they cum you will thank them and give them 5 cents (US) back for providing you with their cum. You must continue the dare until you have collected $1 (US). You may go wherever you like to complete the dare (park, bar, friends house). Your customers can touch and fondle you in anyway they please. I will expect a full report.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Ok so I have no idea what 10 us cents translates into English money so I took a guess
and when for 10 pence ( 10 x 10 pence = £1)

I started this dare by going to a friends house, he had said there was going to be a lot of his mates
there so it seemed like a good place to start, they were not told I was going to be going so were not
aware this was going to happen.

At home I took all my clothes off and wrote across my tits "Blow Job for 10p"
I then put on a long coat and walked to my friends house, my friend is male and all those present
were going to be males.

I arrived at his house about 10.15 on Saturday and rang the door bell, after a short time my friend
answered the door and invited me in, before I entered I asked how many mates he had around, he
replied " 12" at that point I took off my long coat and threw it on to the front lawn.

I was now naked, I walked into the house and through the hall in to the living room, as I entered
the I was amazed at how full the room was with guys, it seemed as thought they were everywhere
and once they seen me walk in they all went mad.

I explained that I was going to give a blowjob to anyone who wanted on but it wuld cost them 10P.

I had a jar with me to put the money in and I had a small collection of 5p's with me also.

It only took a few seconds before the first 10p dropped into the can and the first cock went into my
mouth, I sucked him off until he blew in my mouth, once he had cum I thanked him and gave him
back 5 pence.

After that I continued to suck off the other guys there 13 in total all paying 10 p and I gave them all
back 5 p for being so kind and letting me suck them, at this point I had collected 65 pence.

The guys also fingered me, pushed many fingers in my pussy and ass and fondled and squeezed
my tits.

I then decided to go to the local park and see if I could get any more money so I went out and picked
up my coat off the front lawn and walked to the park, I had cum in my mouth and all over my face and
hair, this made me feel even more horny and daring. I luved people looking at me as I walked by, giving
me strange looks as they noticed cum on my face and in my hair. lol

Once I got to the park I found a place where a lot of people walk past but it is not to visible or
out in the open to put people off joining in.

I took off my coat again and hung it up on a tree and walked a short way to the side of a path, I waited.

The first two guys to come along refused to assist me but the 3rd agreed and gave me 10p and proceeded
to stick his cock down my throat, I sucked him off and he blew down my throat. Next came along a guy who
must have been abt 65 or 70, I asked him to help me and he agreed, I thought this was going to be difficult, but
he dropped his trousers and to my surprise he had a huge hardon.

I sucked him off and he blew his load over my face, I thanked him and gave him back the 5 pence, after this I
continued to suck guys off , i was in the park naked for abt 1 hour before I got the required £1 fee for the
blow jobs.

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #141
cpmo

Nicely done. I hope you and your friends enjoyed.
cpmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #142
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Well looking at some of the dares you have already done here is another one you could try:
Go to the mall, when you need to pee let go a 5 second spurt then go and find some where to buy some Adult nappies. You must ask for help to find your size and for every 5 minutes with out them you are to let go another 5 second spurt. Once you have then ask where the restrooms are and go put one on. Once you have it on you may finish peeing, also once you have it on go to 5 different shops and look at items on the bottom shelf also you are to try on 5 pair of shoes, 4 different dresses in the store and 4 different pairs panties over the top of the nappy and each pair you are to open the door and ask a sales assistant if they look good on you. once you have completed this go home.

Enjoy and let us know how it goes please
Hi Emma have you tried this yet?

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:31 AM   #143
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I love the hot weather, makes me so horny. Luv takin my clothes off in public in this heat.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #144
Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
I love the hot weather, makes me so horny. Luv takin my clothes off in public in this heat.
just sent you a dare via PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #145
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

I dare u take a walk to shop in heels your shortest skirt, and smallest most revealing top and no underwear. when at shop buy a lolipop/ice cream then walk back home and on your way suck your lolipop in an erotic way and see if u can catch any ones eye walking past, depending how long you have to walk eat it slowly and let it melt and drip down your chest, cleavage and if your feeling realy daring stop and take a seat some where and insert the lolipop up your Pussy once or twice and then continue to eat on the rest of the way if you get any looks or people notice it dripping down your front try offering if they'd like to lick it off!

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #146
sooz

Go around to a friends house or have several of them over, you need to insert your remote control vibe(s) and give the remotes out, you have 1 hour to try not to cum. Every time you do cum one of your friends will take a pair of scissors and cut a chunk/lock/piece of your hair off.
sooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:13 AM   #147
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooz View Post
Go around to a friends house or have several of them over, you need to insert your remote control vibe(s) and give the remotes out, you have 1 hour to try not to cum. Every time you do cum one of your friends will take a pair of scissors and cut a chunk/lock/piece of your hair off.

Sorry but I do not have a remote control vibrator

Old 03-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #148
DarthTease

Well since you apparently didn't like the slave auction idea, here's something else.

For one week (7 consecutive days), you must:
1) Not sleep in your own bed.
2) Sleep in a bed with someone else. It must be a different person each night.
3) Sleep naked.

You'll probably have to do something to bribe each of those 7 people to let you sleep there. I can't imagine what they might want as payment... ;-)
DarthTease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #149
masterwolf

wear a strapless top and a short skirt. on your back where it is exposed write "please spank me". Whenever someone spanks you you must thank them and ask how you can repay them. Every half hour that no one spanks you, you must cut a hole in your skirt.
masterwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #150
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthTease View Post
Well since you apparently didn't like the slave auction idea, here's something else.

For one week (7 consecutive days), you must:
1) Not sleep in your own bed.
2) Sleep in a bed with someone else. It must be a different person each night.
3) Sleep naked.

You'll probably have to do something to bribe each of those 7 people to let you sleep there. I can't imagine what they might want as payment... ;-)
Will try it

Emma XxX

Advertisements
Kink Talk